I'd like to try to enter my information again. Yep I’ve done a restore and tried both Chrome and FF.. it was odd to me because I’ve been using the Technicolor with a similar GUI with no issues whatsoever. Under federal law, it is your right and our duty to protect your account information. My Router and modem are the same device ZyXel C3000Z that I rent from my ISP for the time being. Transparent Bridge config for CenturyLink Zyxel C3000Z. I just entered my PPPoE information and used the VLAN Tag ID of 201, then plugged the Internet port of the Velop into the same port of the ONT. The router sits in the basement as that's where they installed the inbound Ethernet cable in a concrete wall of our 2story duplex. Check the “Enable VLAN / Bridge Setup” box. You saved a return department. It is possible that iPOE does not require credentials. The wireless functionality of the ISP provided router is rather poor. Yes. I ended up going with the unifi dream machine. I’m on CenturyLink Gigabyte Fiber located in St. Paul, MN. My Laptop is connected via WiFi while my PS4 is connected directly to the ZyXel. At this point, you probably just lost internet… but that’s okay…. Getting ~600mbps speeds too, Why would you have working internet after step c? It’s utterly impossible for me to disable the 5ghz radio, the setting always goes back to “enabled”. Not sure why Google would omit that with such a high profile product. I hope this helps someone else struggling to see good connection speeds. This is amazing- great consise info and steps! Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. I know that sounds odd, but that's the wonky state I got myself into and I don't fully comprehend it yet. You should have working internet after everything reboots. It also has IPS with very little loss of bandwidth. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Made sure my PPPoE creds were copied somewhere safe X4S. I’m going to try it once they do the install on Thursday. If you’re using their phone or TV services, you should. Not sure your issue, but just suggesting it may have to do with upstream hardware distributing internet in the apartments. So the Zyxel C3000z is first in line. What are some recommendations? It took me a bit of searching to figure out how to do this, so I thought I’d pass this along. Use C3000Z as modem/bridge I want to use the C3000Z as a bridge for the fiber network as I want to use an Amplifi HD mesh as the router, however, I've heard that I just need a vlan router for it? And about 25-30% of the time my PS4 doesn't recognize the network via Ethernet cable without restarting the console or the router, but connects via WiFi just fine. We provide leading-edge network security at a fair price - regardless of organizational size or network sophistication. (Side note, I tried copying the MAC address, but this still didn’t work. Both my DSL lines are showing as PTM-Tagged 201.If my fears are confirmed, I’m surprised Google Wifi won’t support a setup like this. I had everything configured and had a good connection, but the speed was being limited to less than 200Mbps, sometimes I was only seeing 80 Mbps. and I don’t think I have direct access to the ONT, which might be a big problem. Consistently over 900 mbps with the fiber. Tip: Make sure to upgrade the router’s firmware to the most recent software… the settings below are only available in the most recent updates. Now we have a big yard and our work shed is ... Having Windows in bridge mode really doesn't make any difference. Disconnect the power from all three devices. Thanks again. That was a full day of hair-pulling.