They may have great sushi and better dinner staff but this was the worst service I have experienced in over 5 years. Great Seaweed salad! Takeout is always tasty and fresh. When it arrived it had a nasty smell, something clearly "off," maybe the big mussel floating in it was bad? He actually made a face when we mentioned that the tea he had served was not strong enough and rolled his eyes. Not because it's great sushi; no, it's mediocre sushi at best. Ich war schon das Essen hier für ein paar Jahre jetzt und das Essen ist konsequent. I can't comment on the table...service; however, the lady who took my order over the phone was incredibly nice and they had our order ready in 15 minutes. Made the overall experience distasteful. I needed refills on my water and wasabi and I had to physically get out of my chair to find him. Delivery & Pickup Options - 37 reviews of Zakura Japanese Restaurant "Really good sushi is hard to find. But that isn't us. . The waiter,after he delivered my drink order, did not return to check on me until...I had completed my meal. von der Rechnung ausgeschlossen. - See 24 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Amagansett, NY, at Tripadvisor. Who needs that service? We've never been treated like that in a restaurant before. Totally disrespectful. The waiter,after he delivered my drink order, did not return to check on me until...I had completed my meal. We love fish sauce! Fun way to try more than my usual sushi order. Der Service war schnell, das Essen sehr gut. Recht große Teile. They may have great sushi and better dinner staff but this was the worst service I have experienced in over 5 years. Worth checking out...if you want some good sushi out east.More, What a wonderful surprise to discover a delicious and reasonable Japanese restaurant so close to our home. Wir kennen unsere Sushi ... enttäuscht und kann nicht . Bleiben Sie bei der Sushi Menü hier und Sie werden nicht falsch machen.Mehr, Wir haben für das Mittagessen während einer Fahrt nach Montauk. She was downright nasty. I can't comment on the table...service; however, the lady who took my order over the phone was incredibly nice and they had our order ready in 15 minutes. Die Brötchen sind durchschnittlich, die meisten haben ein Mayonnaise Sauce hinzugefügt wird, den sie eine scharfe Sauce. I debated between giving this restaurant 4 or 5 stars. Overall a bad experience. Diese Bewertungen wurden maschinell aus dem Englischen übersetzt. Der Service ist gut. Wenn Sie in einem anderen Land oder in einer anderen Region leben, wählen Sie über das Drop-down-Menü bitte die Tripadvisor-Website in der entsprechenden Sprache aus. We were just confused and surprised at this attitude. Find Zakura Japanese Restaurant in Amagansett with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. It's not Sushi of Gari, but I wasn't expecting that and the prices were very fair given it's the Hamptons and a lobster roll lunch costs $40. Get directions, reviews and information for Zakura Japanese Restaurant in Amagansett, NY. Get quick answers from Zakura Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar staff and past visitors. Brian’s ginger sauce is the best!!!!! Seite von hijiki,...nichts Besonderes, schön essigartig Happen zu essen. Made the overall experience distasteful. They are open on holidays when everything else shuts down❤️. Copyright 2010-2011 ZAKURA. (Yes, yes, we're more than familiar with tom yum.) this is "the Hamptons," and customers can be demanding and unpleasant, for sure. The lunch bento boxes are great. Ich fand eine Rolle, mit Aal, eingewickelt in Thun, war lecker. Probieren Sie es einfach. The staff were shockingly rude, and the whole thing was totally unnecessary. Das Sushi ist gut und frisch und hatte eine schöne Auswahl. Anyway, there was something badly funky and wrong with it, so I apologized to the waiter most politely and civilly, with smiles, and said I was sorry to be a pain but something was wrong with it. We have been coming out to Amagansett for decades as summer residents, but were delighted, when moving here full time, to discover the excellent sushi that Zakura serves....Best of all it is open year round. After having literally spent thousands at this place, despite its mediocrity, over the years, for the first time ever -- in fact, for the first time ever in my entire life of eating out frequently in restaurants -- there was something obviously wrong with one of the dishes we ordered, and we sent it back, with apologies. Ein Salt water Fish Tank, erstreckt sich über die Restaurant schafft eine einladende Atmosphäre. Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Ihr Benutzererlebnis zu verbessern, die Sicherheit der Seite zu verstärken und Ihnen personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen. Anyway, there was something badly funky and wrong with it, so I apologized to the waiter most politely and civilly, with smiles, and said I was sorry to be a pain but something was wrong with it. service; however, the lady who took my order over the phone was incredibly nice and they had our order ready in 15 minutes. Zakura Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar: Very fresh sushi and much more - See 24 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Amagansett, NY, at Tripadvisor. They may have great sushi and better dinner staff but this was the worst service I have experienced in over 5 years.