After you beat the Professor head back inside for the race against the champion. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. If you get far enough ahead he will stop, giving you room to take down the zombies. Simply speak to Kamoji to start and end the Substory. You need to have a 3rd story read out on the radio. It is possible to get this final Substory before this point but it’s likely you won’t have the requirements until this point. For my third story I chose to write about The Miracle Walk. Choose to watch the video with him and then search for the girl. The large black box has a Encounter Finder and the small white box has Tour T-Shirt. Share Share Tweet Email. 0. You need to find Mr Shakedown – Egashira. You can find the kids in the park directly next to the Pocket Circuit building. This Substory can be unlocked inside the Maharaja night club. These substories are almost all entirely optional, and you'll have to seek them out in order to get involved. This was the only Substory in the Pocket Circuit line that I struggled with. You get various choices during the conversation, below is a list of the choices I made. Head to the docks, using any Taxi, and speak with Miss Tatsu there to begin your training. In previous games, substories were marked by a "?" Once you have 1-1.5 bars of Heat, switch back to the knife and use Triangle for a stabbing attack. This is the next applicant that comes to the office after you speak with the secretary. Yakuza 0's Substories Are The Most Human Narratives In Video Games; Yakuza 0's Substories Are The Most Human Narratives In Video Games. Head inside the Pocket Circuit racing building and speak with the young girl to begin this Substory. Check nearby for the young kid again and come to his defense. This Substory is unlocked once you complete Substory 36 and max out the friendship bar with Pocket Circuit Fighter. You must first have completed Kazuma Kiryu Substory #37 – The Rocky Road of Romance. You get a Blue Bolt decal for completing the Substory. This guide on Where To Find More Hairstyles In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla focuses on how you can expand your collection of hair styles for…, One of AC Valhalla’s most powerful weapons. If you fail and don’t want to keep trying your options are to reload or quit, so be sure to save directly before the fight. At any rate, I've given these the same numbers that are provided in the game. This Substory becomes available during Chapter 2. This is a direct follow-on from Kazuma Kiryu Substory #26 – Postcard Pro Kiryu. Once you’ve spoken to her complete her first training mission and you’ll complete the Substory. Head to the next objective marker, Smile Burger. She has short hair and is wearing purple clothes. After the children tease him for being a virgin, head back inside. The following is a list of substories for the game Yakuza 0. This Substory is available much earlier but I didn’t get around to it. The human aspects of Yakuza Zero's substories make them some of the best narratives in video games. This Substory is also available during Chapter 2 although its location varies. Become the Producer and then you’ll have to answer a series of questions and pick up some props. You have to actually enter the password manually. When you get to your destination, there will be two girls to choose from.