Lite Fortunato) 1.

is a jazz-flavored instrumental. We loaded your account with your Twitter details. You may be prompted by your browser for permission.

Ya Dig song from the album The Hits is released on Oct 2016 . We've emailed you instructions on how to reset your password.

You can throw in numbers, dots and dashes, too.

Help us with just a few more questions. You can always edit this or any other info in settings after joining.

The band had previously covered the great Vince Guaraldi standard "Cast Your Fate to the Wind," but that was more of a space jam. Enter your email or username. (Members Of Byrdgang) (Parental Advisory) is released on Apr 2008 . Download Ya Dig song on Gaana.com and listen The Hits Ya Dig song offline. 3:27 PREVIEW 1 SONG, 3 MINUTES. If we find matches from the people you follow on Twitter, we'll connect you to them right away.

2019 Preview SONG TIME Ya Dig (feat. This is your profile URL. VERSE: 2 LEAN WIT IT(LEAN WIT IT)ROCK WIT IT(ROCK WIT IT)BODY ROCK BODY ROCK CHOPPA MAKE YA BODY ROCK MONDAY NIGHT MAGIC CITY THROW YA GRANDS ON THAT HOE IN THE CLUB 100 DEEP THOWIN GRANDS ON THE FLOW MEET ME AT THE MALL ITS GOING DOWN SLICK PULLA OFF PROBATION BOUT TO CLOWN GOT STACKs ON DECK AND tha WORK AROUND THE CORNER I STILL KEEP IT AT MY AUNTY HOUSE NOW GET IT RIGHT WIP THE YAMS AND LET THE pyrex Lean COULD YOU BELIEVE THIS BITCH ASK ME TO SEE MY GRILL THEY SAY SHAWTY STAY WIT SHE A BEAST IN THE BED MY PARTNER TURNED ME ON HE SAID HER NAME WAS BLOCK HEAD (HA HA) Use one of your social networks or start fresh with an email address. LEAN WIT IT(LEAN WIT IT)ROCK WIT IT(ROCK WIT IT) NA I AINT DANCEING IM JUST WIPPING THEM GRAMS UP GOT THE STOVE ON MEDIUM IM CHEFING THEM YAMS UP GOTTA NIGGA WAITING AT THE STORE anutha AT MY TRAP HOUSE weigh IT, BAG IT, TIE IT, THEN I SMASH OUT I BETCHA CANT DO IT LIKE ME (NO) STRECHT FOUR WAYS LIKE LAFFY TAFFY BETTA COME BACK WHITE LIKE FABOS GLASSES THIS BUISNESS AS USUALLY IM A USUALLY SUSPECT NOT CARLETTOS but jeezy way YOU WANT A 125 AND THATS EASY PAY IM OUT JUST re'ed UP YESTERDAY. English music album Shiest Bubz: Summer Grind.

This will remove all the songs from your queue. Would you like to contribute? M.O.B. Que Almighty) 1. This major-key tune, however, is pretty straight jazz in a trio format, complete with upright bass and vibes. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The email you used to create your account. Ya Dig song from the album M.O.B. Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga is a new Netflix movie starring Will Ferrell and Rachel McAdams as an Icelandic singing duo. Ya Digg Lyrics: Yeah, this some real 'ism though / Bitch talkin' 'bout ain't real pimpin' goin' on / Let me tell a bitch she ain't comin' home, ya feel me?

We based it off your Facebook details. Unlimited downloads.

This song … If we find matches from your Facebook friends, we'll connect you to them right away.

(CHORUS)TILL END, --------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Copyright: Writer(s): Robert Hill, Jay Jenkins Lyrics Terms of Use. Ya Dig MP3 Song by C-Murder from the album The Hits. Would you like to contribute? No worries, joining is easy. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"183123","object_type":4,"id":"183123","title":"C-Murder","status":0}, Released by Bossalinie / Rapbay / Urbanlife Distribution | Oct 2016. triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:18393582,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '18393582', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:18393582,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs.

; Already, the song "Jaja Ding Dong" has become an unabashed fan favorite.The melody is based on traditional Dutch folksongs—but the lyrics have a hidden, and racy, meaning. lyrics to 'ya dig' by young jeezy. Ya Dig, from the album Shiest Bubz: Summer Grind, was released in the year 2006. Getting in is easy. We'll email instructions on how to reset your password. But you can pick one that's 25 characters or less and includes a letter. GOT A CHEVY SITTIN ON 24's (YA GID) Ex: myspace.com/. This is your profile URL.

Pick one that's 25 characters or less and includes a letter.

Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Don't have a Myspace account yet? Are you sure you want to continue? SPACEBAR resumes the slideshow.

Most people use their real name. Please try again. A minor lost classic in the band's catalog. Numbers, dots and dashes are ok, too. Song Review by Matthew Greenwald. RE UP AND MOVE THAT SHIT IN ONE NIGHT(YA DIG), GOT A CHEVY SITTEN ON 24's(YA DIG) Pick one that's hard-to-crack, only known by you, and at least 6 characters long.