150 reviews. um uns darüber zu informieren. internet network. Read more. Review Highlights. Forgot account? The quality is exceptional. We were actually going to look at Office Liquidators and decided to go into Woodley's first. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. I have had the two delivery guys all three times. 1 review from employees . His informative, helpful, low pressure style is unmatched. As always Woodleys staff was great! 2 Woodleys Garden Center reviews. Get detailed information on Woodley's Fine Furniture in Colorado Springs, CO (80918) - Store reviews, product information, location details, map, directions, store hours, and more. Woodleys took them back and replaced them since I had bought the additional warranty. Culture Culture New. The delivery was fantastic. We bought a painted table and chairs about a year ago. Traci Stickler has been my sales associate over the past few months...she is very knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful to work with. I have wooden floors and wooden cabinets that have had much greater use, but don't show anywhere near this kind of wear. Wenn diese Meldung weiterhin erscheint, senden Sie bitte Log In. Great quality. Matt Clarke has phenomenal knowledge about furniture. Learn more about Birdeye. I have purchased a sofa, a recliner and a loveseat this year from their Colorado Springs location and I keep coming back for more. See more of Woodley's Fine Furniture on Facebook. or. 4.2. We do stand behind our products and why the seats and table were replaced. uns für die Unannehmlichkeiten. Definitely recommend and will use again. Visit us at one of our 7 locations along the Front Range: Denver, Longmont, Ft. Collins & Co. Springs, This profile is powered by Birdeye. Here is what you get when you buy from Woodley's: Top quality furniture. Animals can also chew or scratch at solid wood. This was a good experience and I would go to Woodley's again. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. real person. Community. By far the best customer service and delivery experience was had at Woodleys. Dispatch was very courteous. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. I ordered a sofa from Woodleys. Address. continuez à voir ce message, veuillez envoyer un email à However, when we pointed out the excess wear on the chairs which had hardly had any use, they refused to do anything. Great experience...bought the furniture and due to a remodel situation had the deliver postponed several times but everything worked out well and love the new furniture. We always receive a welcoming greeting, sincere smile and exceptional service from all Sales Associates at Woodley's in Fort Collins, especially our personal Sales Associate Tracy...she is amazing to work with! Our delivery and customer service team will also handle your furniture with care. Woodley's Fine Furniture, Inc.: What's it like to work here? BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. We highly recommend Matt and Woodley's Fine Furniture! réseau internet. I am so glad we did! The delivery crew was on time! We have a houseful of their furniture we've had for years. Ben was polite and very easy to work with. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Woodleys Fine Furniture locations in Aurora, CO. If you continue to see this que vous êtes une vraie personne. We ended up buying a desk and a loveseat. Access the headquarters listing for Woodley's Fine Furniture. Bitte helfen Sie uns Glassdoor zu A painless process with nice results. We have ordered furniture from Woodley's two times now. Woodley's is a family owned furniture and design store.