Exclusions apply. Valid only in US. Void where prohibited. i would say this kit should be priced no more than 30 dollars. Exclusions subject to change. View Full Return Policy ›. Shop the range of paints and pencils from Artist’s Loft at Hobbycraft. medium viscosity acrylic paint by artist's loft™, 2.54oz. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. Limit one coupon per product. oz./50 mL), 1 canvas stand (up to 16" x 20"/40.6cm x 50.8cm), loc_en_US, sid_10610505, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. everything u need to do the 5 boards they give u plus. Exclusions subject to change. The canvas stand will allow you to elevate the artwork as you work on your project. FREE SHIPPING PROMOTIONAL OFFER:Must select ground shipping at checkout. Limit one coupon of each type per day. Limit one coupon of each type per day. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Excludes same-day delivery orders. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 4-6 business days), second day or next day. Artist’s Loft produce high quality, great value art supplies. Deluxe Paint Pouring Kit by Artist's Loft™ Reviews - page 2, 10 plastic graduated cups (9.1 fl. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. i would recomend getting a pack of stretched canvas, the boards warp. Limited to stock on hand. if u are just starting pouring, or if u need paint and some good cups, this is great, i would not pay full price, but with sales for x mas, well worth it, loved it so much bought another one for friend to give to his wife, to get her started. Limited to stock on hand. Artist’s Loft produce high quality, great value art supplies. Only items selected as ship-to-home count toward “spend” threshold. Hobbycraft is a registered trademark of Hobbycraft Trading Ltd. Hobbycraft Trading Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The paint included in the set is pre-mixed with paint medium to help east the flow of the paint for easy pouring. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. © 2019 Michaels Stores. Limit one coupon per product. I used it for inside pouring and it had much more of a shine than the Arteza paint pouring kit. oz./118 mL each), 4 canvas boards (8" x 10", 20.3cm x 25.4cm), 1 bottle of silicone oil (1.69 fl. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. works well and should also come with a sealer in it. Limit one coupon per product. No promo code required. way too expensive for what you get. This was a good buy especially since I was able to get while on sale. medium viscosity acrylic paint by artist's loft™, 6.76oz. Valid In-store & Online through 1/30/2021. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. Artist's Loft Pearlescent Watercolour Palette 28 Pans, Artist's Loft Watercolour Paint Set 12 Pack, Artist's Loft Synthetic Flat and Round Brushes 12 Pack, Artist's Loft Palette and Knives Set 5 Pieces. But it was the catalyst to helping finally get started on a project that I had been collecting materials and building my confidence to do. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. metallic acrylic paint by artist's loft™, 4oz. Void where prohibited. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. No promo code required. It is great to use in a pinch to add a pop of quick color to my projects. We are a credit broker and not a lender. Exclusions apply. Join the Hobbycraft Club today to receive exclusive offers, news of our latest products and endless craft inspiration! Shop the range of paints and pencils from Artist’s Loft at Hobbycraft. Limited to stock on hand. See Team Member for details. Offer valid online only. The beautiful sealant type sheen and vivid colors that I get when using this product is phenomenal! high viscosity acrylic paint by artist's loft™, 2oz, golden taklon short handle angle shader brush by artist's loft™ vienna, marseille bristle fan brush by artist's loft®, 4 pack 6" x 6" deco canvas, level 1 by artist's loft®, golden taklon short handle round brush by artist's loft™ vienna, marseille golden camel mop by artist's loft®, roma angular shader brush by artist's loft®, golden taklon short handle flat shader brush by artist's loft™ vienna, level 1 oil short handle fan brush by artist's loft™, golden taklon short handle spotter brush by artist's loft™ vienna, golden taklon short handle chisel blender brush by artist's loft™ vienna, artist's loft® metallic acrylic paint set, 6 count, 9 pack 4" x 4" deco canvas, level 1 by artist's loft®, level 1 oil short handle angle brush by artist's loft™. Excludes same-day delivery orders. Offer valid online only. Valid only in US. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. Limit one coupon of each type per day. The paint included in the set is pre-mixed with paint medium to help east the flow of the paint for easy pouring. I ordered online and it came quick. Oversize charges may apply. Even if you are a beginner, your paintings will result in a lower quality than they could have otherwise if you used nicer paints. © 2019 Michaels Stores. I liked it. oz./270 mL), 10 ready-mixed pouring paints (3.99 fl. Exclusions apply. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. See Team Member for details. FREE SHIPPING PROMOTIONAL OFFER:Must select ground shipping at checkout. EXCLUSIONS: Great Buy items; clearance; doorbusters; MichaelsPro Packs; custom framing; Michaels Photo Gifts; beverages & candy; books & magazines; gift cards; LEGO; sewing machines; craft technology & accessories; Cricut, Silhouette; Christmas trees, The Elf on the Shelf. Deluxe Paint Pouring Kit by Artist's Loft™, https://www.michaels.com/deluxe-paint-pouring-kit-by-artists-loft/10610505.html, Only reason why I gave it 3 starts is bc the paint dries so much darker and it messed up my painting the purple ended up looking black after drying this is it wet. Artist's Loft Oil, Acrylic and Watercolor Paint. It includes all the supplies needed to create some stunning pieces of art. It includes all the supplies needed to create some stunning pieces of art. EXCLUSIONS: Great Buy items; clearance; doorbusters; MichaelsPro Packs; custom framing; Michaels Photo Gifts; beverages & candy; books & magazines; gift cards; LEGO; sewing machines; craft technology & accessories; Cricut, Silhouette; Christmas trees, The Elf on the Shelf. I’m going to go ahead and say that you shouldn’t waste your time with low-quality paint sets. This deluxe paint pouring kit will make the perfect gift for any artist. Oversize charges may apply. The silicone oil can be used to create cells by adding a few drops into your paint. Only items selected as ship-to-home count toward “spend” threshold. I bought the paint pouring kit to do Christmas ornaments out of glass Christmas balls. The silicone oil can be used to create cells by adding a few drops into your paint. Buy One Get One Free - Add two to qualify, Buy One Get One 50% Off - Add Two to Qualify. To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. The paint dries beautiful but i found it very hard to work with! gallery wrapped heavy duty canvas, level 3 by artist's loft®. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. This deluxe paint pouring kit will make the perfect gift for any artist. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site.