You will also need to prepare 21 point cards – 4 (10 point cards), 4 (20 point cards), 4 (30 point cards), 4 (40 point cards) and 5 (50 point cards). Pharaoh – My firstborn son died during the plague of death. Who am I? 11. The Bible’s stories, characters and truths are not strangers to us. Who am I? Learn how your comment data is processed. Subscribe for FREE and Receive 12 Downloadable Songs and Games to Get Your Kids Excited About the Bible! Exodus 6:13,26,27; Joshua 24:5; 1 Samuel 12:8; Psalms 77:20;: Numbers 16;26:9,10; Deuteronomy 11:6; Psalms 106:17, Deuteronomy 21:6; Psalms 26:6; Matthew 27:24, Genesis 22:1-19; Hebrews 11:17; James 2:21, Leviticus 10:8-10; Numbers 6:3,4; Judges 13:4,13,14; Esther 1:8; Proverbs, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Luke, Comfort Print, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Personal Size, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People. Sign up and receive 12 Downloadable Resources for FREE for Your Children's Ministry! Bible Quiz. All rights reserved worldwide. Romans 5:1 — I have been justified. But today I thought I’d get you started off with 10 very powerful “Who I Am in Christ” Bible verses to get you thinking. Isaac – I was doubly blessed. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. 6. Do you guys think that you can know God’s Word really well just like knowing your best friend or a family member? For this Bible memory verse activity you will need to prepare picture cards for the Bible characters listed below. To Sarah he said, “I am giving your brother a thousand shekels of silver. 4. Let’s play a game called “Who Am I?” to help us learn to know God’s Word even more. Who am I? On the backs of the picture cards write the statement associated with each character. Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? The picture cards should be fanned out in your hand from which the kids will pick. My wife gave birth to twin sons – Jacob and Esau. John 15:15 — As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ. Exodus 12:1; Leviticus 10:8;11:1;13:1;15:1; Numbers 2:1;4:1,1. 9. Also, don’t forget to “LIKE” me on Facebook. Joseph – My brothers threw me in a well, but what my brothers meant for evil, God meant for good. 1 Chronicles 29:9 Then the people rejoiced, for that they offered willingly, because with perfect heart they offered willingly to the LORD: and David the king also rejoiced with great joy. Adam – My first-born son, Cain, killed his brother, Abel, and became the first murderer. of our wealth and power. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. This Bible trivia quiz has been answered 9196 times with an … Indeed, everything comes from you, and we have simply given back to you what is yours. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? For this Bible memory verse activity you will need to prepare picture cards for the Bible characters listed below. And of thine own.--And out of thine own hand. You will receive 3 to 4 emails per week to help captivate your kids with God's Word, the Bible! Who?, whoever, in oblique construction with prefix, suffix, Noun - masculine singular construct | first person common singular, A people, a tribe, troops, attendants, a flock, Verb - Qal - Imperfect - first person common plural, To inclose, to hold back, to maintain, rule, assemble, Preposition-l | Verb - Hitpael - Infinitive construct, To impel, to volunteer, to present spontaneously, Preposition-k | Pronoun - feminine singular.