It makes a fun treat for birthdays, school and work lunches, picnics, parks, camping trips and anytime you want to indulge your sweet tooth. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try again later. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Made my own icing. Free of preservatives, artificial colors or added flavors, this white cupcake mix also has no trans fat and provides a good source of calcium. Pillsbury™ Purely Simple ® White Cake & Cupcake Mix is a sweet treat made with simple ingredients. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Quick way to throw together tasty chocolate icing without having to really measure anything out. It doesn't have the chemical ingredients that often make cake mix cakes taste slightly "off". We do not have any recommendations at this time. Just good stuff!! For a wide assortment of Pillsbury visit Target.com today. Decorate with toasted coconut flakes, sliced almonds or miniature chocolate chips. Homemade Taste.- No colors, preservatives, or artificial flavors- No bleached flour- Yields 24 cupcakes- Just need butter, milk, and eggs Delicious cake. Simply happy. Pillsbury Purely Simple Chocolate Cakes Mix -17 oz, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Contains one 17-ounce box of Pillsbury Purely Simple Chocolate Cake & Cupcake Mix, Simply no colors, preservatives or artificial flavors, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. My family enjoys very much. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Wheat Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Leavening (Calcium Phosphate, Baking Soda), Corn Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2017. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. (I'll be sure to let Pillsbury know directly too!). Make the day even more special with this Pillsbury Purely Simple White Cake Mix. Our favorite way to eat this mix is with a Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe. Although the bake time should be reduced by about 5-10 minutes depending on your oven. Hard to find in our neck of the woods so we order it on Walmart's website and have it shipped for free to our local Walmart store. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. I was pretty disappointed after having pretty high expectations. Indulge in homemade taste without all of the fuss with a new line of Purely Simple Frosting. Electrode, Comp-a2e081ca-1e89-458b-928a-56541df64e6f, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0652edd0-007-175bb0b9dd26aa, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:01:42 GMT, Pack Size. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2019. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2017. Please try again. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The ingredients are simple as the name suggests, and it only takes a stick of softened/melted butter, a little water, and a couple minutes. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Nutritional Information. and we have not verified it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Pillsbury ™ Funfetti ® Slime Cake Mix. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Great flavor, texture. Follow the directions - you will need a hand mixer too. Using these cake mixes saved me a lot of time and it was delicious, looked good too. Shop Target for Pillsbury. At Target Pillsbury Purely Simple Mixes are regularly priced at $1.79 for the icings, and $2.99 for the cake mixes. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Current selection is: 2 Pack, (6 Pack) Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin And Cake Baking Mix, 10.4 Oz,

Make the day even more special with this Pillsbury Purely Simple White Cake Mix. After frosting cake, sprinkle with toasted sliced almond for an almond flavored delight.Make luscious lemon frosting by beating 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel and 1 teaspoon lemon juice into the prepared frosting mix.Add 1/2 teaspoon mint extract to bowl when preparing frosting mix. Tips & Tricks: Customize your cake by adding 1/2 teaspoon coconut, almond or mint extract to the cake batter prior to baking. After frosting cake, sprinkle with toasted sliced almond for an almond flavored delight.Make luscious lemon frosting by beating 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel and 1 teaspoon lemon juice into the prepared frosting mix.Add 1/2 teaspoon mint extract to bowl when preparing frosting mix. No Colors, Preservatives or Artificial Flavors. Electrode, Comp-a26f73dd-4d85-44d5-ade5-f63a4e5fad75, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8be60266-007-175bb18b2f5f15, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:15:59 GMT, Electrode, Comp-6b8434de-4b90-45a1-ada5-b45f679314f1, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-8846804c-007-175bb1a65ce09b, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:17:50 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The packs were all in the original case and not a one of them was leaking...so I did not have the misfortune that the other reviewers talked about. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I preferred the taste of using real butter. How are ratings calculated? We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Please try again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. PB 17OZ PURELY SIMPLE WHT CAKE; Pillsbury Purely Simple simply has no colors, preservatives or artifical flavors.- Simple Ingredients. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Bake a delicious cake or up to 24 cupcakes with easy-to-follow directions or challenge yourself sometime with the recommended recipes listed on the box. Using the “White Almond Wedding Cake” recipe on allrecipes.com, this mix makes an outstanding final product. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Purely simple cake mix has no colors, preservatives or artificial flavors. Available In: 15.25 OZ . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. 5.0 out of 5 stars The best!! Indulge in homemade taste without all of the fuss with a new line of Purely Simple Cake mix. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Keep them on the shelf. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Product formulation and packaging may change. Brownies are great—and we’ve got a few ways to make them even more amazing. (The chocolate, unaltered, is much better). See our price match guarantee. Please try again later. Free of preservatives, artificial colors or added flavors, this white cupcake mix also has no trans fat and provides a good source of calcium. Although the bake time should be reduced by about 5-10 minutes depending on your oven. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I cannot get over how good this cake is!