Shipping: Free shipping for $49+ purchases and $4.99 flat-rate shipping for orders under $49. They have a number of physical stores, but the online platform is easy to navigate as well. It also wicks away moisture! Inventory includes all of the most popular brands, but also less expensive options made by Wayfair. More shipping info. Jumpstart your holiday shopping with gift guides, deals, and more! Why it's great: Tuft & Needle offers a 100-day trial for its pillows, so you can take them for a test run before committing. Keep in mind, most brands sell their pillow covers and inserts separately. It's pricey, but the brand offers a 100-night trial so you can sleep on it for a few months to make sure you love it.

Where to find cheap throw pillows online. Get the standard pillow for $75 and the king size pillow for $95. If you’re on the hunt for affordable options, Target is a wonderful solution. The downside is the care instructions are spot clean only, so you can't machine wash it. Known for their chic bedding in minimalist, neutral hues, Parachute helps you complete your comfy bed with a selection of supportive pillows.

Another huge perk of shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond is the fact that coupons are readily available.

It also has a lower profile so it won’t feel too high, though it does fit pillowcases a bit awkwardly. Styles: memory foam, down, gel, and a variety of other pillow types. How?

What’s more, there are plenty of reviews from other shoppers should you want to do more research before making a decision. Emerald city While we’ve been enjoying 70-d, Merry and bright These handcrafted ceramic tr, Let it tree Unveiling our living room holiday, Don’t get de-pleated Going into this week w, Powder bloom Hooray! With endless promotions, there's a good deal for everyone, at any budget! Buy: Gey Pillow, $165. Why it's great: Leesa offers a 100-day trial for its pillows. Free 2-day shipping. Why it's great: Parachute offers a 90-day trial for its pillows.

The Spruce uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience.

Why it's great: The Home Depot has wonderful customer service representatives. I like to curl up on my side. It uses 100% natural latex, organic Kapok Fiber from the Ceiba tree, and certified organic cotton. When it comes to throw pillows, Target also has an extensive inventory, with more than 3,000 options for sale online.

It's pricey, but the luxoriously lofty down fill makes this pillow feel supportive yet not too hard. Shipping: Shipping varies based on the item but Prime members get free two-day shipping on all eligible products. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Need a new pillow? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. review process here. We consulted a sleep researcher and tested eight different pillows to find the best ones for side, back, or stomach sleepers. If you’re looking for a great deal on pillows, Target is a big-box store that offers a wide array of pillows (both bed pillows and decorative pillows) at an affordable price. Best of all, Parachute holds its products to a very high standard so you know you're only getting the best of the best. Plus, they're hypoallergenic! . Below, I’ve listed my favorite websites and brands for decorative pillows. Therefore, I wanted to share my list of best resources of where to buy the best decorative pillows. The goal is to have your head and neck aligned so that when you’re lying down, your neck isn’t tilting in any direction. Casper is well-known for its mattresses—which arrive at your door in a compact, easy-to-carry box—and the store is also a great place to buy comfy bed pillows. Of course, if you’re looking for the cream of the crop, Target has that too—some of their pricier options are made from super-soft down or down alternative. The shape is contoured so it’ll fit the curve around your head, neck, and shoulders. Since redesigning our home, decorative pillows have become one of my favorite additions to spaces. Excited to share the tra, A Sequin Stripe Skirt for the Season Ahead, Signs of Spring // Persifor Rainbow Poppy Dress, How to Decorate a Small Living Room for Christmas, The Best Christmas Tree Collars, Baskets, and Skirts, The Best Holiday Decorations for the Home, The Best Charcuterie Boards for Holiday Hosting. Get the Medium Memory Foam Pillow for $19.97+ (available in standard, queen, and king) and the Prescott Gel Pillow for $31.99 (available in standard, queen, and king). Founded by the Pearce brothers, two engineers devoted to creating high-tech, comfortable cushioning, Purple offers three bed pillow styles. And if you prefer shopping in-store, you can find Purple products at certain retail stores like Macy’s and Raymour & Flanigan. The pillows ship to you in a vacuum-sealed package and spring to shape when you open them. The cover has copper in it to help prevent you from overheating, but note that the grey color of the pillow is visible through some white pillowcases. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. You get the best of both worlds: a pillow that's both supportive and plush. She is a former RealSimple.com editor whose work has also appeared on Apartment Therapy, Reviewed, and more. Lo Home by Lauren Haskell Designs is a relatively new-to-me brand, but I’ve already fallen in love with her decorative styles. There’s just one catch: You do need a membership to shop at this retailer—both online and in-store—but you’ll then have access to all the deals the club offers, including those on name-brand pillows.

The inner pillow serves as the main squishy, supportive core. The cover is both smooth-feeling and machine washable for convenience. Styles: feather, gel, and a variety of other pillow types.
Then we have real consumer testers try them out for feedback on things like comfort and support. No matter which pillow style you prefer, you can email, call or text Brooklinen experts if you need help deciding which pillow is right for you. On top of that, it was one of the tester favorites: Our panel unanimously said they wanted to continue to use it.