best and boost positive atmosphere within the organization and society. In this post we are going to cover a cue card. However, while most of the newly-born spiders leave Wilbur, three of them stay behind and befriend Wilbur, who lives a long and happy life surrounded by Charlotte's descendants. IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card. Instead, write the ideas you want to discuss or the vocabularyyou may need. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! You will find lesson on grammar, vocabulary, pronounciation, advanced English structures. I loved to read different kinds of books when I was growing up as a child. This book is about leadership skills, it says if one In 1970, the novel earned White the Laura Ingalls Wilder Medal, one of the highest honours in children's literature. Pacans Next course for IELTS-TOEFL-GRE-GMAT-GAT-ACT- SAT-SAT 2-ENGLISH starting this Monday. www.ielts.org IELTS Speaking Test Part 2 I remember one book in particular that I enjoyed reading previously that I would like to read again. They remain hiding there for two years and Anne wrote the events of the people living there, her personal thoughts and what happened at that time. Describe one of your favourite books from your childhood. If I talk about my favorite book it is the leader who This book was published from a diary written by a young girl named Anne Frank. titles and doing nothing. working to bring a change which can uplift others. Of course, as we’ve discussed before, you really shouldn’t write too much. I read many books , but I would like to talk about my favorite book . (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Mail (will not be published) (required). Whenever I have to I love the way the author describes the whole magical world. Cambridge IELTS Book-11 Speaking Test-3 Model Answer. The title of the book is Ultimate Power, by Tony Robbins. world through their writings. Learn some useful tips for improving and developing your answer to one of the most common questions in IELTS speaking part 1. I was so touched by this book and enjoyed it so much that I read it 2-3 times. When Wilbur is in danger of being slaughtered by the farmer, Charlotte writes messages praising Wilbur (such as "Some Pig") in her web in order to persuade the farmer to let him live. what the main story of the book? True leaders don’t need any title they work for a My father gave this book as my 11th birthday gift and I read it when I was 11 years old. IELTS Speaking Question: My favorite teacher, IELTS Speaking Topic: Your Favorite Animal, Simple present tense (Fill in the blanks), IELTS Speaking Topic:Describe your favorite person in the family, Simple Present tense exercise (Corrected), IELTS Speaking Topic:Importance of newspaper in your life. They work to inspire their co-workers to work at their Let's start work on a new task, which comes from Cambridge IELTS 14: Describe a book that you enjoyed reading because you had to think a lot. and explain why it is one of your favourite books from your childhood. I like this book because I have always been a great fan of fantasies. Preparing for IELTS Speaking, they train you to be a confident performer in all 3 Parts of the Speaking section. IELTS Speaking : Cue Card : Talk about your favorite book. Write to your friend to say; Most Common IELTS Speaking Topics; Is petty cash book, book of primary entry or ledger? ‘The Diary of a Young Girl’ which is also known as ‘The Diary of Anne Frank’, was one of my most favourite books in my childhood. I now work without considering any accolades of my The following are the questions that appear in speaking tests in Cambridge IELTS Book 15. SUBSCRIBE OUR WEBSITE FOR LATEST UPDATES FOR LATEST PRACTICE TESTS ENTER YOUR EMAIL AND CLICK ON SUBSCRIBE NOW. The book not only provided me entertainment, but it also gave me knowledge. You should say: An Interesting Tradition, Customs & Traditional Lifestyles, Describe a Person in the News You Would Like to Meet, Describe an Interesting Trip You Have Taken, Cambridge IELTS 9 Speaking Test 2 | Giving Gifts, Receiving Gifts, Buying Gifts, Best Gifts, An article that you read in a magazine about healthy lifestyles, Talk about a person you know who travels a lot by plane, A Popular Traditional Product in Your Country That You Bought, Cambridge IELTS 9 Sample Answers | Doing / Learning New Things | Speaking Test 2 Part 3, Describe a Large Company in Your Country that You Are Interested In. Cambridge IELTS Book 15 Speaking. IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions and Answers (Top 50), IELTS Speaking part 2 (All topics with answers), IELTS Speaking Part 2 40 Most Important Topics with annswers, Mixed Economy and its advantages/disadvantages, IELTS Speaking Part 2: Describe your hometown, IELTS Speaking Part 2:Favorite room in the house, IELTS Speaking Test Topic:Your Favorite Music.