} else {

dropdownValidation: function(field, input) { revalidateOnChange: function() { Because it was a testimony of God’s faithfulness to be guarded for and by coming generations. if (name.indexOf('mimi_invalid') === -1) { "[29] Other traditional sources connect the word with the Hebrew šāv` (Hebrew: שָׁוְא‎) meaning "worthless. this.submit.value = text; var fields = this.form.querySelectorAll('.mimi_field.required');

AFTER Jacob stole the blessing, Esau made an even poorer choice—a spiteful one: “Esau learned that Isaac had blessed Jacob and had sent him to Paddan Aram to take a wife…[and] commanded him, ‘Do not marry a Canaanite woman,’…Esau then realized how displeasing the Canaanite women were to his father Isaac; so he went to Ishmael and married Mahalath, the sister of Nebaioth and daughter of Ishmael son of Abraham, in addition to the wives he already had.”      Genesis 28:6-9 (emphasis added). South of the Palestinian town of Sa'ir on the West Bank there is a tomb reputed to be that of Esau – El 'Ais in his Arab name. disableForm: function() { Everyone, whether a Covenant-bearer or not, plays a role in history—in His-story. if (selected) { This meant that, upon Isaac's death, the leadership position in Abraham's family passed not to the elder, Esau, but to the younger, Jacob. } Therefore, at Rebecca's urging, Jacob flees to a distant land to work for his uncle Laban (Genesis 28:5). The choices He allows us to make are so that we will come into relationship with Him–or not–and by those choices send out ripples of consequences that affect other lives…who will or won’t choose to live in relationship with Him. Blessings, dear one! I am only interested in Bible accounts and no other books. } Both caused sincere grief to Esau’s parents. this.submit.className = this.isValid ? And He is already present at all times.

function extend(destination, source) { “Verses Two & Nine.” Cepher, 3rd ed., Cepher Publishing Group, LLC, 2017, pp.

for (var i = 0; i < dropdowns.length; ++i) { } Was there anything in today’s post about the “un-chosen” that surprised you. I typed Mesu Andrews and it took it as Jesus, sorry about that, I’ve seen some interesting auto-corrects for my name, but that’s a first! return text; this.removeTextFieldError(input); Awe replaces doubt.

textValidation: function(input) { He agrees to work another seven years and Jacob and Rachel are finally wed. When I ask the question, “Who is this God that patiently offers human choice when He could wipe us out with a single breath?”–I’m faced with an even bigger struggle.