like maccys apple pies but crispier and sweeter. Caramel Apple Mug Cake Recipe - Mildly Meandering, Honey Bourbon Sauce - An Affair from the Heart. : p, Yes, I remember when my kids were little, I'm thinking it was back in the late 70's. The entire salad is 570 calories, 7 grams of fiber, and 38 grams of protein. Roll it out slightly on a floured surface and cut into quarters. This is the very best Apple Crisp Recipe. 2-2 1/2 cup flour 2 teaspoons baking powder My 1st apple dumpling ever was from Wendy's and I was hooked. Have your own special recipe to share? See more ideas about Apple dumplings, Apple recipes, Dumplings. Mix sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Also check out the other =Food of the 80s?> pages. I even posted a pic on Facebook! I wish they would bring it back for the holidays!!! Argo Double Acting Aluminum Free Baking Powder, Cinnamon Roll Pie With Brown Sugar Topping, Copycat Marie Callender’s German Chocolate Pie, Copycat Taco Bell’s Black Beans And Rice Recipe, Copycat Taco Bell’s Caramel Apple Empanada Recipe, Copycat Starbucks Birthday Cake Pops Recipe, 6 Granny Smith apples (cored, peeled, and sliced). They were the best thing ever.I haven't found apple dumpling or apple pie that has been this good. I would love it if wendys would bring back there apple dumplings they were really good i always made sure i had enough money everyday to stop and get one before i went home from school and of work. 2 (good sized) Granny Smith apples, cut in half, cored and peeled, 2 Tablespoons Spiced Rum (I used Captain Morgan), Ice cream and walnuts for serving - optional. I would have this for my wedding reception. Whether you are looking for a quick and easy recipe, healthy recipes, or food ideas & tips for a special occasion, we have you covered. Add in heavy cream and whisk while sauce thickens. Nov 9, 2019 - Explore Kathy Divan's board "APPLE DUMPLINGS", followed by 712 people on Pinterest. Ate them every nite as a kid when I worked there. Mgr at Wendy's when they sold the Apple Dumpling. Sooooooooooooooooooo good! Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. I kept adding a little bit until it held together. I add maple extract to the syrup because that's what my mom always did. No lie! I wish they still sold them.And I miss the salad and pototo bar. Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... 1package1 package crescent roll dough - (8 count), 2small2 small tart apples -- peeled, sliced. Gently bring up corners of pastry to each center, trimming any excess; pinch edges to seal. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar. Serve hot with ice cream. Sprinkle over the top of each apple. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; cut in shortening. Bring just to a boil, stirring until blended. In 30 years I haven't found another that could stand up to that sweet luciousness. Back in the day, Wendy’s had Apple Dumplings. This is almost like my Mama's, except she made a different pie dough. sounds good. Submit a story or info about Wendy's Apple Dumpling, Food of the Eighties, Wendy's Apple Dumpling, Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures. WENDY'S you need to bring back that apple dumpling it was so look delicious!!!!!! I'll be a loyal customer again. Who's idea was to remove it amyway. If desired, cut out apple leaves and stems from dough scraps; attach to dumplings with water. Sprinkle with butter flavoring. To make the dumplings: Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick baking spray. Sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons sugar and cinnamon and nutmeg to taste; dab with butter. You can decorate each dumpling by cutting 1-inch leaves and a 1/2-inch stem from the leftover dough. In a small sauce pan over low heat, combine all ingredients for the syrup. i never had them in the 80s, but i work at wendys and i think you all may enjoy these. The yummiest thing ever to come from Wendy's!!! Submit a link to more information about Wendy's Apple Dumpling. Cooking time 40mins Place dumplings 1 inch apart in a … Served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or a slab of extra sharp cheddar cheese, homemade apple dumplings will give everyone warm fuzzy feelings.