It can be as easy as adding a sprinkle of salt to store-bought chocolate milk to discover how well salt and chocolate go together. But, apparently the spice of the salami combined with the rich, creamy smoothness of the peanut butter is positively delicious. I never would've thought of brie cheese on a graham cracker on my own, but this baked brie crostini looks delicious. Seriously. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Aflați mai multe despre modul în care folosim informațiile dvs. If you can’t find anything with which to combine your peanut butter (almost an impossible feat), peanut butter tastes great with more peanut butter. The salty, savory punch of miso combined with sweet, nutty butternut squash creates an especially delicious balance of flavors that hit all the taste buds. Instead, the avocado adds a silken texture that brings a new level of richness to dishes like this vegan chocolate mousse. The sour-sweetness of pomegranate juice or pomegranate molasses works well in any simple marinade, and for added flavor, a sprinkling of seeds on top of the cooked dish. So, I'm pretty much willing to try anything that will help to disguise that fishy taste. For a way to enjoy it, check out this recipe for cauliflower “popcorn.”. din Politica noastră de confidențialitate și din Politica privind modulele cookie. Remember when you were a kid and you ate a ton of weird food combinations that made adults pull a disgusted face and roll their eyes? On Facebook. Maybe you have a penchant for cottage cheese and pineapple. To upgrade your peanut butter and mayo sandwiches, add pickles. Keeping with the tradition of using a cheese sauce, this recipe from Saveur introduces the Cheetos by adding them lightly crushed as a topping. It's buttery, salty, crispy, and a chunk of (hunka) burning love. The classic American sandwich (or what I like to call my lunch every day for 10 years) is the PB&J — it’s a staple meal when feeling hungry, tired, happy, sad, and basically every other emotion. Nutella, brie, and basil. Watermelon is delicious and refreshing all on its own, so it's difficult to imagine that there's a way you could improve it. You won't regret it. Take a plain PB&J down fancy pants lane, swap in whole grain bread, smear on some citrus marmalade, and sprinkle some granola on top. Whether it’s having an array of jams with your cheese plate or combining the two into an ooey-gooey grilled cheese, the pairing of fruit spreads and cheese is one that you’ll quickly become hooked on. My dad has always sworn by peanut butter and salami sandwiches. Epicurious may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. I heard that mixing a spoon of peanut butter into hot oatmeal tastes great, but I have yet to try it. But throw one under the broiler like Facebook reader Candy K. suggests, however, and the exterior crisps up and the interior turns into a gooey marshmallow tartine that I want to be besties with. I also like peanut butter on apples, but this combo is very common, so I guess you can't call it "weird." But I had no idea how popular it was until I started... 2. Try making this, Whoever thought of putting peanut butter and bananas together deserves an award. Live. I continuously find myself facing an intense moral dilemma: I hate the taste of fish, but I know it's really great for you. Visit our Privacy Policy for more info. Head to any bar and order a pickleback and what you’ll get is a shot of bourbon and a chaser shot of pure pickle juice. Informații despre dispozitivul dvs. Have no fear! They'll liven up the otherwise cohesive texture of your traditional sandwich, and add a little extra salt too! As long as you balance fatty with fruity, it's hard to go wrong. We’ve now come to realize anything is better with bacon and that still holds true when it’s used with peanut butter. Try peanut butter and banana on rice cakes for a great post-workout snack, or make these, The classic American sandwich (or what I like to call my lunch every day for 10 years) is the PB&J — it’s a staple meal when feeling hungry, tired, happy, sad, and basically every other emotion. Served on a stick, of course. YUM. But, sprinkling some black pepper on your slice of watermelon will bring out all of the flavors and add an extra spice. For you Parent Trap lovers, this combination of peanut butter and chocolatey goodness is old news, but for those who have yet to try this magical duo, now you have no excuse. Mindy, at least, seems to think peanut butter should only go with other sweet foods. Instead of French fries dipped in chocolate sauce or SpaghettiOs on doughnuts, we simply resign ourselves to a dull life filled with traditional peanut butter and jelly, or chips and salsa. There’s an entire restaurant dedicated to this food duo, which takes the idea of wine and food pairings to an entirely new and awesome level.