This is the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and therefore also having 46% shares in the market. Kolkata ₹ 66,965 onwards . Hero Splendor Plus i3s is available in 5 colours and Hero Passion Pro is available in 4 colours and 2 variants. As reported by Hero Splendor Plus i3s owners, the real mileage of Splendor Plus i3s is 63 kmpl. In the powertrain department, the Hero Splendor Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Monster 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine. 1,756 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months for a loan amount of Rs. Pune ₹ 62,108 onwards . Read More, Girnar Software Pvt. BikeWale helps you compare HF Deluxe and Splendor Plus i3s on over 100+ parameters, … 54,864. Hero Splendor Plus now comes … Check out the ZigWheels EMI calculator to find the best car finance for Hero Splendor Plus or calculate loan interest rate and equated monthly instalments(EMI) by entering the amount of car loan that you wish to take. Power on the Hero Splendor Plus BS6 comes from the 100 cc single-cylinder with fuel-injection and XSens technology that now develops 7.91 bhp at 8000 rpm and 8.05 Nm of peak torque at 6000 rpm. There are N/A used Hero Splendor Plus i3s bikes in Sonipat on BikeWale. 1,83,500. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. Ltd. Splendor Plus i3s price in India. Girnar Software Pvt. Hero Motocop is the Indian motorcycles and scooters manufacturing company. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_quick_search_mmv,rvmp_emi,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_qna. 64,470 (ex-showroom, Delhi). © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. The calculated EMI for Hero Splendor Plus is Rs. Ask your question from Splendor Plus owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Hero Splendor+ Gets A New Black And Accent Edition Variant, The exact information regarding the availability of the spare parts of the bike can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. Thus it gets added to the down payment that you are to make. The bike is offered in three variants - Kick with alloy wheel, Self with alloy wheel and Self with alloy wheel with i3S. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. Your question has been submitted. Hyderabad ₹ 63,180 onwards . The Splendor Plus continues to be Hero Motocorp’s best-selling product. The Hero Passion Pro i3S basic model, on the other hand, gives 84 Kmpl. Delhi ₹ 62,700 onwards . Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. Hero HF Deluxe vs Hero Splendor Plus i3s - Which bike should you buy? 1,62,500 Hero Splendor Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. The Hero Splendor Plus competes against the Bajaj CT 100 and the TVS Sport in the hotly contested commuter segment. Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6 Colours: This variant is available in 7 colours: Black With Purple,Black With Silver,Black With Sport Red,Heavy Grey With Green,Black and Accent in Bettle Red,Black and Accent in Bumble Bee Yellow,Black and Accent in Firefly Golden. Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Ducati Monster 1200 Comparison: Which Bike is Better? Watch 6 Hero Splendor Plus i3s images to know how Splendor Plus i3s really looks. We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized, It is avable in market as well as workshop, For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Hero Splendor Plus EMI Calculator The calculated EMI for Hero Splendor Plus is Rs. Hero Splendor Plus i3s Mileage. Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Ducati Monster 1200, All-Women W Series Announces Partnership With Formula 1 For 2021 & Beyond, TVS Donates 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bengaluru Police, BharatBenz Expands Its Network With 10 New Touchpoints In Tier II Tier III Cities, 2021 Ducati XDiavel Introduced With Dark, Black Star Variants, price of the Hero Splendor Plus in New Delhi, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. Ltd. and are based on pre-determined presumptions/assumptions. The Splendor Plus i3s is available in six colour schemes, red, blue, silver, maroon, black with silver, and black with purple. Follow the link and select your desired city for, If you purchase the spare parts from the authorized service center then you'll be getting the original products only, however, the quality may very in the aftermarket products. Hero Splendor Price in Nepal (iSmart i3S): Rs. deducted from the loan amount disbursed to the dealer. Know more about Hero Splendor Plus 2020 i3s - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Compare the Splendor Plus Vs Passion Pro i3S Vs Monster 1200 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. Bangalore ₹ 67,533 onwards . Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency. Compare the Splendor Plus Vs Passion Pro i3S Vs Monster 1200 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. Chennai ₹ 63,026 onwards . Neither Girnar Software Pvt. The price of the Hero Splendor Plus i3s begins from Rs 64,000 (ex-showroom Delhi). 1,76,500 Hero Splendor Price in Nepal (iSmart i3S – New): Rs. Compare Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Ducati Monster 1200 to know which is better.