You can power on the WD My Passport and connect your mobile device to it. Once attached, you can wirelessly access content on a USB device using your computer, or a mobile device through the My Cloud app. Connectez l'appareil mobile au réseau Wi-Fi du My Passport Wireless. Please try again later. Il n'y a pas encore de questions sur Western Digital My Passport Wireless Pro. Designed to work seamlessly with mobile devices, and an SD card reader built-in, you get an all-in-one drive to streamline your workflow. Travel Light Stay Creative Just turn it on, connect, and go. Tous les modes d'emploi sur ManualsCat.com sont disponibles gratuitement. Lire en ligne ou télécharger en PDF sans inscription. I acknowledge that the information above will be kept until i am notified that this item is back in stock or for 120 days, whichever occurs first. valid email address. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. © Copyright 2020 ModesdEmploi.fr. Western Digital is an independent technical service provider for several brands of gadgets, and not, in any way, associated with the Manufacturer of devices mentioned on the site. Free standard shipping on all eligible orders over 25€. Power For Your Mobile Devices Le bouton 'Choisir la langue' vous permet de choisir la langue d'affichage du mode d'emploi. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce dernier, nous considérerons que vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. Vous serez automatiquement averti par e-mail lorsque vous aurez obtenu une réponse à votre question. Choose the files that need to be recovered and click Recover. The ‘Secure My Passport Wireless’ screen appears. The webpage prompts you to connect your Mac computer to the Absolutely Wi-Fi network and refresh the browser. Download Recoverit from the manufacturer’s official site and install it on your computer. Plex organizes your entire media collection through a simple interface and enhances it with descriptions, plot summaries, film posters and more. Requires DLNA®/UPnP®or Plex-enabled devices for streaming. 8739 21 3 x 2010-10-11 16:57:50 2012-06-08 13:40:02 To get started, choose the Western Digital brand you’d like help with: {{variantCategoryOption.variantCategoryLabel}}, {{inventory.prices.list.amountFormatted}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}}, {{customPromotionInfo.ctaLabel}} You can use the 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz band for transferring data via the Western Digital My Cloud app. Plus votre problème et votre question sont détaillés, plus il sera facile pour les autres propriétaires du My Passport de la marque Western Digital de répondre correctement à votre question. 'Item' : 'Items'}}), / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, / {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.billingPlanName}}, By clicking the "Sign Up" button below, you acknowledge Western Digital's. Composants du produit My Passport Wireless Pro (vue du dessus) 1 Voyants d'état de la batterie 2 Voyant de connexion Wi-Fi 3 Voyant d’état du disque dur My Passport Wireless Pro (vue arrière) After doing so, the WD My Passport Wireless dashboard appears. By clicking the "Notify me When Available" button below, I consent to the use of the information provided below by Western Digital, to notify me when this item is back in stock. Choose a file recovery destination path that is different from the original path, i.e., My Passport external drive. Depending on the number of files stored on the WD My Passport device, scanning can take different amounts of time. Choose a destination folder for the files recovered via Recoverit. Wi-Fi password protection helps to keep your photography, videos, music and other important files safe from unauthorized wireless access. The WD Device comes with high-capacity mobile storage designed to store the photos without any difficulty. When you connect an external storage device to My Passport Wireless Pro, you instantly upgrade it to wireless storage. Sélectionnez "Plus" en haut à droite. All-day Battery Life The WD 4TB My Passport Wireless Pro Portable hard drive is a storage device that can store a large amount of data. Safeguard Your Captured Moments 8737 17 3 kg 2010-10-11 16:57:50 2012-06-08 13:40:02 Chaque jour, nous ajoutons les derniers manuels afin que vous trouviez toujours le produit que vous recherchez. © 2020 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. Privacy Statement Toutefois maintenant que je veux l'utiliser à nouveau, le seul message qui apparaît après l'avoir connecté c'est qu'il n'y aucun nouveau vidéo ou photo détecté? Final Shipping and Taxes calculated at checkout, By submitting your email, you acknowledge Western Digital's, This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].pageTitle}}, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.amountFormatted}}. It has a USB port, a card slot, and another USB port to connect it to the computer. When combined with the My Cloud mobile app, you get anywhere access to files stored on the drive through your tablet or smartphone. Wait for a few minutes until the WD My Passport hard drive is scanned by the Recoverit application. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, My passport ultra portable hard drive (76 pages), Premium storage And when you activate Drive Lock through the device dashboard, you prevent unauthorized USB access to your content if it’s ever lost or stolen. About Your WD Storage Device My Passport Wireless Pro/My Passport Wireless SSD User Manual 2. Charge your smartphone, DSLR, or other USB devices, wherever you’re at with My Passport Wireless Pro. 2. Western Digital reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Tap the green plus icon beside the My Passport at the top left-hand side of the screen. Carry less equipment when every ounce counts and offload, edit and stream HD media in the field with My Passport Wireless Pro. Sélectionnez Micrologiciel. You can now use the WD My Cloud hard drive. 8738 18 3 MHz 2010-10-11 16:57:50 2012-06-08 13:40:02 You will need to connect the computer to the Absolutely Wi-Fi network and refresh the browser. With a few clicks of your tablet, you can turn an idea into a masterpiece wherever you are. Consultez gratuitement le manuel de la marque Western Digital My Passport ici. Depuis l'application, allez sur les Paramètres de My Passport Wireless. C'est très simple : entrez le nom de la marque et le type de produit dans la barre de recherche pour consulter gratuitement et immédiatement le manuel de votre choix en ligne. In case you ever have the WD device corrupted or you just want to erase all the old data stored inside the WD My Passport Wireless Pro device, you have the option of resetting the WD device. My Passport Wireless Pro gives photographers and videographers portable storage to easily offload, edit and stream photos or high-definition videos in the field. 3. Follow the on-screen prompts. Enter the words ‘mypassport’ in the address bar on your computer’s web browser and press Enter. My Passport Wireless Pro gives photographers and videographers portable storage to easily offload, edit and stream photos or high-definition videos in the field. However, the battery level may not be at 100% when you take it out of the box as it may have been in transit or Designed to work seamlessly with mobile devices, and an SD card reader built-in, you get an all-in-one drive to streamline your workflow. The WD My Passport device automatically transmits a Wi-Fi signal. Something went wrong. and Notre base de données contient plus d'un million de manuels en PDF pour plus de 10 000 marques. Launch the Recoverit application on your computer and view the options on the dashboard. Based on streaming HD 720p, 3 Mbps video to one device over Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz single band only. Terms of Use. Ce manuel appartient à la catégorie Les disques durs externes et a été évalué par 6 personnes avec une moyenne de 8.1. Dual Wireless Band Support Copyright © 2020 - 2021 Western Digital | All rights are reserved. Power on the My Passport Wireless Pro hard drive and make sure it has sufficient battery charge. Western Digital My Passport Wireless User Manual Manuel d'utilisation, À propos de votre dispositif de stockage WD, À propos du Centre d'apprentissage en ligne, Voyant d'alimentation et d'état de la batterie, Configuration du disque dur lors de la première utilisation, Utiliser l'application WD My Cloud sur un appareil mobile, Effectuer une connexion directe à l'aide d'un navigateur Web, Effectuer une connexion directe à un appareil mobile via WD My Cloud, Connexion à un réseau Wi-Fi public et à Internet, Connexion à votre réseau Wi-Fi domestique, Affichage ou modification des paramètres Wi-Fi avancés du disque dur, Chargement de contenu sur votre disque dur, Utiliser une connexion USB pour charger du contenu, Utiliser une connexion Wi-Fi pour charger du contenu, Utilisation d'un appareil photo sans fil compatible, Copie de sauvegarde d'un ordinateur sur le disque dur, Utiliser WD SmartWare™ (Windows uniquement), Effectier une copie de sauvegarde d'un ordinateur Mac, Utilisation d'une carte SD avec le disque dur, Déplacement ou copie de contenu depuis une carte SD, Affichage du contenu importé depuis une carte SD, Lecture/diffusion en continu des vidéos, des photos et de la musique, Utilisation du disque dur comme serveur multimédia, Activation de la diffusion multimédia en continu, Accès au contenu à l'aide de lecteurs multimédias, Utilisation du disque dur avec une application mobile compatible DLNA, Amélioration de l'autonomie de la batterie ou des performances, Affichage de l'état de la batterie lorsque le disque dur est éteint, Utilisation des fonctions d'administration, Modification du mot de passe et du nom de l'appareil, Réinitialisation du disque dur et du mot de passe, Restauration des paramètres d'usine à l'aide du tableau de bord, Mise à jour avec un micrologiciel disponible, Utilisation de WD Quick View avec le disque dur, Accès aux options de raccourci de WD Quick View, Formats compatibles avec l'application WD My Cloud, Annexe C. Informations sur la conformité et la garantie, Informations relatives à la classe B de la Commission de communication fédérale (FCC).