Suitable for steel, light alloys and some plastics. Ultra Marine Blue is from our new Colour by Nature palette, created in collaboration with the Natural History Museum to bring the true colours of nature into your home. There’s not really a picture that can do it justice... it does what it says on the tin, evoking a nautical feel that paired with natural wood is a perfect seaside themed colour scheme. I must admit I was a little sceptical about the colour thinking it would be too dark. Genuine ultramarine was so expensive that a prize was offered to whoever could develop a synthetic alternative that was a tenth of the cost. You can brush up on our cookies policy here. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our use of cookies. British Standard Colour BS381 267 Deep Chrome Green / Traffic Green, BRITISH STANDARD COLOUR BS381 267 DEEP CHROME GREEN / TRAFFIC GREEN AUTOMOTIVE PAINT, British Standard Colour BS381 640 Extra Dark Sea Grey, BRITISH STANDARD COLOUR BS381 640 EXTRA DARK SEA GREY AUTOMOTIVE PAINT, CHOOSE FROM; Kapci, ProSpray and ICI Nexa. But paint wise, it is great. The colour is stunning. Chemically, lapis lazuli paint and ultramarine blue paint are identical, but they do look distinct. We’ve done two coats on 3 walls. SUZUKI ZCH CATS EYE BLUE AUTOMOTIVE PAINT, NISSAN BW9 DARK BLUE METALLIC AUTOMOTIVE PAINT. Ultramarine blue paint can be used on architectural paintings, floor coatings, and mastics metal finishes. Absolutely adore it! Ships from and sold by my Goods. Can’t rave about this one enough; and I’ve been through a lot of F&Bs colour chart. We ship anywhere in the world. All have been brilliant but this blue really gave me son's room a bright boost - he loves it. Causes skin irritation. Particles of ultramarine blue pigment attract one another, producing dappled, textural washes. Ultra Marine Blue is from our new Colour by Nature palette, created in collaboration with the Natural History Museum to bring the true colours of nature into your home. Choose from Emulsion, Gloss, Satin, Matt, Eggshell & more. In Stock. Some of our best selling brands include Armstead Trade, Dulux Trade, Leyland Trade, Johnstone's Trade, Crown Trade and MacPherson Trade. Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest special offers and promotions, The UK's most recommended independent paint retailer. Mithani Chem - Bulk exporters, manufacturers and suppliers of Ultramarine Blue Pigments, Ultramarine Blue Powder, Ultramarine Blue Paint, Solvent Dyes, Industrial Solvent Dyes. For further information about our products, including guidance on safe use and application, click here to view our advice pages. All Farrow & Ball finishes except Limewash contain isothiazolinones, which may produce an allergic reaction. Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint, 8.45-Oz Tube, Titanium White $12.49. RAL 5002 ULTRAMARINE BLUE AUTOMOTIVE PAINT, CHOOSE FROM; Kapci, ProSpray and ICI Nexa. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. In stock. His formula included a resin that added a lapis-like luster to the synthetic pigment. Safety Information is included in a PDF document on most listings or on the product packaging. Manufactured from 1830 onward—and called french ultramarine, artificial ultramarine blue, new blue, or permanent blue—the pigment PB29 became one of the most popular colors on artists’ palettes.