Trump 2020 make the most of it! Known for championing feminism and LGBTQ issues, it’s fitting that Le Tigre‘s first new material since 2004’s ‘This Island’ was inspired by America standing on the precipice of electing either their first woman president or a man who has bragged about sexual aggression. To all the # Trump2020 and # Maga folks who’ve been flooding my timelines ever since my post the other day about the election, I’d like to say thank you, sincerely. Trump Song 2020. Download the Trump Train 2020 song by Lloyd Marcus, the unhyphenated American. ", Jerry Marcus 78,290, This story has been shared 41,947 times. In 2019, at Coachella YG, who has been a dedicated social justice worker, had sung this song in the memory of his late friend and co-rapper Hussle. “The best day in my life, in terms of business and life and everything, the day before I announced [a run for president in 2015], everything was good,” Trump said. Make MORE POLITICAL RAP SONGS! “I was in so many rap songs. Trump 2020 by Jordan Richard Produced by Ihaski, 🖤🤟🏻𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖔🤟🏻🤍, Users who like Trump 2020 by Jordan Richard Produced by Ihaski, Users who reposted Trump 2020 by Jordan Richard Produced by Ihaski, Playlists containing Trump 2020 by Jordan Richard Produced by Ihaski, More tracks like Trump 2020 by Jordan Richard Produced by Ihaski. The rap features YG and Nipsey Hussle, who was shot dead in 2016 and both shared the common interest — their dislike for Trump. You know what I find? If you hate thoughts on politics, please read no further (it’s on you if you choose otherwise) _** There’s a Presidential election coming up, not sure if you’ve heard? That shouldn’t have to be spelled out, but here we are). Who do we want? Suppose you had this many Democrat-leaning folks running for the hills from the current Dem POTUS, 99.9% of the Dem party in fear of saying anything our Prez might not agree with for fear of an angry tweet storm & riled up constituents?? Therefore I believe it’s more urgent than ever we vote out the one who expresses that view & not vote for anyone who supports him. Your Ad Choices Band member Murdoc wrote on his Facebook page: ‘In these dark times, we all need someone to look up to. I think he is awesome and we are truly blessed to have him. President Trump candidly admitted he "often" regrets his tweets and reminisced about appearing in "so many rap songs" in a wide-ranging interview with Dave Portnoy of Barstool Sports. The band was set to embark on a North American headlining tour with support from The Black Dahlia Murder and Municipal Waste, but those dates were postponed due to the pandemic. It’s more like this “Here’s how I feel based on real world thoughts & experiences, not someone yelling on TV. Me, that’s why I’m giving you this new Gorillaz song, a lightning bolt of truth in the black night’. Donald Trump frequently used to crop up in rap tracks in flattering terms – as a byword for wealth and success. Skolnick was inspired to write and record the song by certain responses to his recent Instagram post condemning the president. The metal musician spits verses on his new original track “Trump Sucks”. 2:03 FIRE! Which is in miniature and you don’t blow it up. If it’s not asking too much may you consider a different point of view?” Let’s stop the name calling & accusations that so many do. The metal musician spits verses on his new original track “Trump Sucks”. When he’s not rhyme-slinging, Skolnick is making music with Testament. “I talked to Mavis last night and she said, ‘Now more than ever we have to come together and hold onto each other,’” Butler told Beats 1’s Zane Lowe. And then you start getting phone calls: ‘Did you really say this?’ I say, ‘What’s wrong with that?’ And you find a lot of things. Trump taped the interview Thursday afternoon outside the Oval Office as Yankees legend Mariano Rivera stood nearby off-camera. Trump 2020. 2020-06-24T04:05:31Z Comment by RGX RGX. Honest question: Are you “conservative” and afraid of “radical” ideas? “You know, it used to be in the old days before this, you’d write a letter. Charlie Spiering 24 Jul 2020. Oct 4 2020, 0:00 ET; Updated: Oct 4 2020, 1:57 ET; Adam Schrader; Invalid Date, A TRUMP supporter in Texas punched a man in the face who refused to stop playing the rap song “F**K Donald Trump” in a gas station parking lot, video shows. Not anymore. I said this is ah — within a very short, like immediately. “Looking for a leader to bring our country home / Reunite the red white and blue before it turns to stone.” You heard the man. Ok. Rant over So: ARE YOU REGISTERED 2 #VOTE? But we don’t do that with Twitter,” the president said. Those who agree with me on this include more conservative/pro-2nd Amendment folks crossing party lines (at least on the top of the ticket, for POTUS) than ever before in history. This Is the Real Difference Between Rap and Hip Hop. With rappers such as T.I. “And then this guy shows up. Video grab of 'F--- Donald Trump' being sung. Thank you @nerdsvote for the cool t-shirt! Trump 2020. They called up with everything — beautiful, the voice. Please don’t give me a “But…” “What about…” “It’s BOTH sides” No. Killer Mike is one of the most potent political voices in rap, so it was only a matter of time before the real-life Scrooge McDuck got a musical hazing from Run The Jewels‘ . Thank you very much, you gave me credit.”. Many other netizens took to the platform to share their views on the song being played on the streets to celebrate Biden's win. FILE - Pharrell Williams attends the world premiere of "The Black Godfather," in Los Angeles on June 3, 2019. 1 Source For Breaking Music, Film, and TV Headlines, A Mask for When You're Tired of Being Home Alone, The Mandalorian Season 2 Is Now Available to Stream Here, The Curious Story of Sean Connery's Final Role, Last Chance Sale on Last Season's Coolest Merch. Please share the heck out of Nightmare in Paradise. For the past four years, the song has been a constant in YG's concerts. 136,321, This story has been shared 78,290 times. Trump, who is known for rarely admitting mistakes, confessed to Portnoy that he “too often” regrets his tweets, especially his retweets of shady characters. I have found almost always it’s the retweets that get you in trouble.”. Not anymore. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, XDXDXD "I'm bumpin Andrew Klavan" YESSSS my guyknows whats up, black lives matter fuck 12 fuck trump acab, @derick-meyers-461999787 yeah joe biden pretty cool right, yesssss we love a racist pedo😍😍😍😍😍😍. And you say this letter is really good. The ubiquitous Finneas strikes again by teaming up with Broadway’s Dear Evan Hanson-creators Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, and Keke Palmer for this battlecry to Gen Z to “get their asses off TikTok and vote“, lest they be “stuck with the guy who says bleach cures Corona.” The message is clear: go Biden or stay home. You’ve inspired me to do something a bit different (for me, anyway): Rapping. We can make it go viral! Deplorable Insanity Impeachment Nathin but a big ho Ever going forward Nada never ever going backward Gonna ride the fast train Liberty is the game Heaven in his eyes And were not surprised Cause he … 2020-03-13T19:42:25Z Comment by Jordan Richard. Earlier this year, the thrash veterans released their 13th album, Titans of Creation. Donald Trump allegedly wanted The Killers, Kiss, Celine Dion or Meat Loaf  to play his inauguration back in 2016. No no no. Trump Train 2020 Choir Member, Copyright © 2019-2020 - Trump Train 2020 Lloyd Marcus, by Lloyd Marcus,The Unhyphenated American, "What made you excited about being part of this project? Question by Lloyd Marcus That is RADICAL & HATEFUL OF AMERICA. “My friend didn’t have to die”, referring to three New Yorkers she knew who passed away in April of Covid-19, which she believes was a result of idiotic official guidance not to wear a mask. https://t.co/VzlH94rSOr FUCK TRUMP pic.twitter.com/QI36J0FYt9. This does-what-it-says, no-messing track sees De La Soul and guests spit bars about Trump’s attitude towards immigration, race and the police, accompanied by sampled clips of his speeches. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights and Nipsey Hussle railing against Trump in songs … President Trump candidly admitted he “often” regrets his tweets and reminisced about appearing in “so many rap songs” in a wide-ranging interview with Dave Portnoy of Barstool Sports. ". The veteran rocker is not exactly Snoop Dogg when it comes to his flow, but he’s got some clever rhymes that spotlight his gripes with Donald Trump and the current administration in the White House. The final line of the chorus, ‘How does it feel to still be able to breath?’ refers to both the agonizing Covid-19 death toll that’s been allowed to spiral under his administration as well as the Black Lives Matter slogan ‘I can’t breathe’. Trump2020. Let's stop them. Please download one of our supported browsers. President Donald Trump on Friday recalled his life before he ran for president. CNN exiting to commercial while FDT plays in the background pic.twitter.com/6qemjKgiFa. “I was in so many rap songs, like 79 or something,” Trump said in an interview with Barstool Sports president Dave Portnoy. “This song just poured out of me yesterday,” wrote Skolnick about the song. (Credit: Twitter). This story has been shared 136,321 times. Well here’s the most radical concept there is: Refusing to commit to a peaceful transfer of power in the event of an election loss. Taking a note of the sudden popularity of the song, the rapper himself took to Twitter to post an edited version of the song where one can see Joe Biden, Barack Obama and Kamala Harris nodding and moving to the beats and lyrics of the song. https://www.rap-up.com/2020/10/08/yg-parodies-donald-trump-jealous-video Interestingly, in 2004, Donald endorsed Eminem for President at a mock-convention…, As subtle as the title suggests, this track sees West Coast rhyme-slingers YG and Nipsey put a target on Trump’s “racist ass”, calling him a “cancer”, declaring “I like white people but I don’t like you”, and admitting, “He got me appreciating Obama way more.”. (PART 1) – I did not expect to interview @realDonaldTrump at the White House yesterday but here we are pic.twitter.com/ouWDXSS62u, — Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) July 24, 2020. We've received your submission. Imagine if things were reversed? 41,947, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use Make MORE POLITICAL RAP SONGS! Home; Lyrics; Contact Us; Lyrics. 2020-04-12T18:24:44Z Comment by L.J.S. There have, though, been plenty of anti-Trump songs in the past four years. Make no mistake, Democratic presidential candidates vow to spread this across America. Check out Alex Skolnick delivering his rap song “Trump Sucks”, followed by his aforementioned Instagram post on the upcoming election. Hip hop and rap; Phil Collins; Bruce Springsteen; Music; John Fogerty; A look at artists who’ve objected to Trump using their songs . The veteran rocker is not exactly Snoop Dogg when it comes to his flow, … We want HRC!” So chants Kathleen Hanna and co on this surprise pro-Hillary Clinton electro-bop. ... Elton John is one of the biggest objectors to finding his music in a Trump rally playlist. Aided by Gang Starr‘s DJ Premier, Chuck D and Flava Flav’s explosive polemical aims its ire at the orange-faced “sorry ass mutherfucker” while addressing police brutality against black Americans. Donald Trump Recalls Life Before Presidency: ‘I Was In so Many Rap Songs’ 6,941 Alex Wong/Getty Images. “Leaders walk among us and I hope they hear our call / Maybe it’s a woman or a black man after all,” he sings, like a soothing balm after four years of Trump seemingly believing there’s nothing so hateful or stupid that can’t be improved by saying it out loud. “When it comes to this president and his administration we need to exercise our right to vote and REMOVE him from office,” De La Soul commented in a press release heralding the cut. ?, — Robb Flynn (@TheGeneralMH) September 29, 2020, Testament's Alex Skolnick (photo by Antonio Marino Jr.), President Trump (via YouTube), Daft Punk’s Tron: Legacy Soundtrack Gets Deluxe Vinyl Reissue, YoungBoy Never Broke Again Arrested on Felony Gun and Drugs Charges, "No Drama" CMA Awards Instantly Torn Apart by Drama, Marilyn Manson's Team Issues Statement Addressing Evan Rachel Wood Controversy, Ticketmaster Exploring Whether to Require Fans to Verify COVID-19 Vaccination or Negative Test Prior to Attending Events, Sacha Baron Cohen Continues His Crusade Against Facebook, Tame Impala Cover Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right": Watch, The No.