When we tried to break them apart, finally resorting to using a knife, it all just crumbled. BecomeBetty.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Copyright © 2020 — BecomeBetty.com • All rights reserved. Sure they’re peppermint patties… Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2018. These chocolatey minty sensations have to be tasted to be believed! There are much closer to York Peppermint Patties. The packages arrived seemingly unharmed but when opened it wad clear they had melted on the trip ( or before!). I’m not sure if I would buy this again although I had to purchase two bags in making this review because I kept eating them. Everything is special during the holidays - especially chocolate covered cookies. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. That's what we call value. Melted together with no demarcation of one cookie from the next. Let me know what you think in the comments section! Size: 9.4 Ounce (Pack of 1) Everything is special during the holidays - especially chocolate covered cookies. Texturally, the center of Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Honey Mints was somewhere in between a Junior Mint and a York, but much closer to the latter. This item: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Honey Mints $11.04 ($1.58 / 1 Ounce) Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2020. This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. Did you try it? We do not have any recommendations at this time. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. If you do buy this product, here is a quick visual run down of what you can expect: Would I buy this again? Just be aware that you’re not getting a fresh batch. However having box opened I did not eat. Want to see more items I’ve reviewed from Trader Joe’s? Overall, I’m not sure I’m going to buy a third bag of these. People who are looking to have more natural ingredients in their candy might want to give this a look. No way! Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. I should have bought more of these at Trader Joe’s during the holiday season. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. 同社は本社をカリフォルニア州モンローヴィアとマサチューセッツ州 ボストン に置く 。 2015年には「生鮮食品店」形式の総合食料品店に数えられるようになる 。2 2019年11月時点の展開は全米42州と … We love these cookies but with no TJ’s around us here, I decided to surprise my husband and buy 2 boxes through Amazon. Amazing taste and flavor. Leave a Comment. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe-Joe's Cookies 9.4 OZ, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019. I review products from Trader Joe’s (no affiliation) and share easy recipes and cocktail ideas. Received them as a neighbor gift and was instantly hooked. OMGosh!! Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The bottom of the mint also had a very thick coating which made the bitterness of the chocolate very apparent. Fabulous No other word. Yes, I’ll admit, I’ve purchased this item twice, because it was a bit harder to describe that most especially with only three ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2020. Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. Trader Joe’s is a limited assortment store, meaning we don’t carry 24 varieties of ketchup or a wall-full of mayonnaise. As a rule of thumb, I can barely sit through a movie without eating an entire box of Junior Mints. The pros: Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Honey Mints are a spin on peppermint patties, but with a strong honey flavor. In this case it’s their newly introduced Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Honey Mints. Please try again later. Both boxes were the same. After one of these, the taste of honey was very prominent, but after a few the flavor mellowed. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This manages to be both in the fact that it’s a back to basics food item using only three ingredients. Such a mess and VERY disappointing. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Beware: the oozy filling is stringy like hot … I have bought at Traders and found them delectable. It was one big mess! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We use cookies on our website to improve the customer experience. • Privacy Policy • Disclaimer, Food Blogger Pro Review: How They Helped Me Grow, Start a Food Blog from Budgets of Zero to One Thousand Dollars. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Trader Joe's Peppermint Joe Joe's are bathed in an all natural ocean of deep, rich dark chocolate and then splashed inside and out with candy cane sprinkles. The verdict:  Trader Joe’s is known for the basics and the abstract food items it sells . Just a big melted mess! I wondered if this would actually be tasty, or if the lack of ingredients would cause me regret buying these. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Great quality at great prices. My name is Brenda and welcome to my blog! Sold by Katelyn's Closet and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The box I received was open. Usually, a peppermint patty has an entire list of ingredients. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. In fact, I’m partial to Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Mint Creams. I think they are something fun to try, but the emphasis of this product is that they have more natural ingredients. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Read More…. They weren’t my favorite mint out there. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2018. Peppermint patties Trader Joe's 68 Ghirardelli 57 York 53 Bohme Royal Mints 47 Junior Mints 38 Sunspire 29 Sun Cups 18 Newman's Own Organics 7 Panelists were Linda Anusasananan, … Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Cremes ($3) are like York Peppermint Patties — only better due to the crunchy peppermint topping. From all over the world, really, from Italy to California, and Tunisia to Spain…. I wasn’t crazy about the overwhelming honey flavor, but it did grow on me. Peppermint and Chocolate and Cookie lovers will delight in this treat. Cookies?! Trader Joe's Peppermint Joe Joe's are bathed in an all natural ocean of deep, rich dark … Usually, … I’ll definitely be stocking up on these this holiday season. While they’re still good, these are definitely last year’s cookies. If you enjoy peppermint patties, this is at least worth a try once. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Luckily you only have to visit your nearest Trader Joe’s to grab a bottle of this luscious liquid gold, and for a great price, at that. I purchased this at Trader Joe's this past Christmas time. Please try your search again later. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Click on Thoughts & Reviews of Trader Joe’s for a searchable list. For $3.99 for about 18 pieces of candy, they aren’t bad, it just depend on how much you like honey and how important natural ingredients are to you. This manages to be both in the fact that it’s a back to basics food item using only three ingredients. I will never order again and really think my money should be refunded. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Learn how your comment data is processed. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Terrible!! This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The chocolate seemed to mask the honey flavor, but the center is only honey and peppermint oil. There was a problem completing your request. The middle part of this is where the honey flavor became very pronounced. We tend to make exceptions to the whole “limited assortment” thing, though, when it comes to olive oil. This is just as sugar laden as the more commercially available peppermint patties.