Both are good :), The 15 Best Places for Spicy Food in Atlanta, top spice thai & malaysian cuisine atlanta •, top spice thai & malaysian cuisine atlanta photos •, top spice thai & malaysian cuisine atlanta location •, top spice thai & malaysian cuisine atlanta address •, top spice thai and malaysian cuisine atlanta •, top spice thai & malaysian cuisine cumberland atlanta. He's rude n needs to work on his service skills. Everything was good, although not overly flavorful. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Top Spice has an average price range between $3.00 and $12.00 per person. Order online from Top Spice (Druid Hills) on MenuPages. They also have a full bar ", "Not just great books, but also a great selection of Pop figures, games, and other collectibles", Created by Matthew Howell157 items • 13 followers. They also have a full bar " Meredith Blechman. Would come back. Both were really, really good! Being in Atlanta, Top Spice in 30339 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Happy Homes, Five Points District, and Ben Hill Acres. ", 2800 Cobb Galleria Pkwy (at Akers Mill Rd. Order online from Top Spice (Druid Hills) on MenuPages. People found this by searching for: Top Spice Cumberland, Top Spice Cumberland Menu, Top Spice Near Cumberland, Top Spice Atlanta Cumberland, Akers Mill Top Spice, Top Spice Akers Mill, Top Spice Cumberland Atlanta Ga, and Top Spice Restaurant Cumberland. Helena K. also failed to properly address a specific concern that I had. Top Spice has an average price range between $3.00 and $12.00 per person. If we were in the area again, we would be willing to eat here again.More, Our party of 9 walked over from the embassy suites galleria for supper and 2 of us had never had thai food before. We were very unhappy with the taste of our food. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Best Thai in Cumberland, MD 21502 - Jin's Asian Cuisine, Banana Leaf, Thai Lotus, Thai Winchester Restaurant, Thai Winchester II, Jins Asian Cuisine II, Finn Thai- Martinsburg, Chop Stick Cafe, Cheng’s Asian Kitchen, Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine Predictable and reliable. Print. The masaman curry shrimp has the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. I had a dish named Spicy Veggies on the menu. Relaxing vibe. I placed an order for 3 shrimp fried rice. Had pad Thai main which was nice but I’ve had pad Thai in Thailand and this one had a little too much sauce. Top Spice has an average price range between $3.00 and $12.00 per person. Our cuisine showcases the abundance of aromatic and flavorful spices of Southeast Asia. Depending on the Thai food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. Welcome to Top Spice @ Midtown! After you've visited Top Spice, if you're looking for something new to try, check out more restaurants in Atlanta, take out restaurants in Atlanta, or fast food restaurants in Atlanta. Order online and read reviews from Top Spice at 2997 Cobb Pky Se, Ste 200 in Cumberland Atlanta 30339 from trusted Atlanta restaurant reviewers. ), "Great venue. Thai Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Caterers. If we were in the area again, we would be willing to eat here again. ", 2800 Cobb Galleria Pkwy (at Akers Mill Rd. you? Enjoy d small size complimentary added salad or soup too :)", 34 Mill St NE (btw N Marietta Pkwy & Church St), "Sashimi roll is fabulous! Don't sit in Helena K.'s section. If you are interested in other Atlanta Thai restaurants, you can try Bangkok Thai Restaurant, Rama 5 of Thailand, or Mint 2 Thai & Sushi. Good location. The "roll" was a bit gummy,...not a very pleasant texture. We each had a cup of Tom Ka Gai (sp?) Free strip mall parking in front with just a little walk. Denke aufgrund der COVID-19-Pandemie daran, Öffnungszeiten vorher telefonisch anzufragen und den Kontakt zu anderen zu vermeiden, Awesome. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. My husband and I started off with the Texas Margarita ($10 ea). There was a nice variety of vegetables with a sauce that I expected to be more spicy given it’s name but it was not...so, we asked for some hot peppers and hot sauce which were provided and these helped the flavors. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Email When compared to other restaurants, Top Spice is moderate. Looking for Top Spice prices? My husband and I had dinner here. I had it with chicken. Malaysian style beef or chicken on skewer, grilled to perfection served with peanut souce, Crispy vegetarian roll served with home made sweet & sour sauce, Shrimp pork bean sprout, basil leaf& rice noodle wrapped in rice pancake served with plum sauce, Malaysian indian pancake served with chicken & potato curry as the dipping souce, Golden brown crispy tofu served with peanut sweet & sour sauce, Coconut milk soup w/chicken, galanga, lime juice & mushroom, Spicy lemon grass soup with ginger, shrimp, scallop , mussel, squid, tomato & mushroom, Spicy lemon grass soup w/shrimp, tomato and straw mushroom, Mixed vegetables and tofu cooked in clear broth, Poached tender squid w/onion, lime juice, ground chili, served on romaine lettuce, Minced sirloin beef or chicken w/spice powder, onion, lime juice & ground chili, Char-broiled ribeye steak w/spice powder, mint leaves, onion, lime juice & ground chili, Fresh made salad w/romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber thai peanut dressing on the side, Traditional thai style of blending minced pork, ginger, onion & peanut, touch of lime juice, choice of chicken, beef, pork $10.50 or shrimp $12.50, Sauteed broccoli, mushroom, napa, carrot, celery, zucchini, bell pepper, baby corn, snow pea, onion and basil leave with home made chili sauce, Sauteed bell pepper, onion and basil leaves with spicy thai sauce, Sauteed broccoli and black mushroom in a light soy sauce, Sauteed fresh ginger onion carrot and mushroom in a light ginger sauce, Sauteed onion, bell pepper , carrot and cashew nuts, Traditional thai rice noodle w/shrimp, egg, ground peanuts, scallions, tofu & bean sprout, Wok-fried flat noodle topped w/broccoli in a light brown gravy, Spaghetti noodle cooked w/shrimp, chicken,onion, green bean, tomato & basil leaves in tomato sauce, Wok-fried flat rice noodle topped with broccoli and egg in a sweet soy sauce, A combination of seafood that is wok-fried in spicy basil sauce w/flat noodle, tomato, onion and green bean, Choice of coconut, green tea, mango & vanilla, Steamed sticky rice flavored with coconut syrup.