save cancel. How much weight would I lose if I only ate 1,000 calories a day? Get your answers by asking now. For more information, see our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. It sound much healthier than what I or most people eat. shredded coconut just have bananas on the toast and nothing more. Since women need 25 grams of fiber daily, and men should consume 38 … Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Is it true you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight? Before you can select add on items, please start an order to pick a location. Banana, honey, and natural peanut butter (not the kind with sugar and other additives) would be healthy. Raw 118 grams Whole-wheat bread Tam's Peanut Butter Banana Toast. It would be more healthful/responsible to eat something with more fiber/protein, since the late meals in the day are not necessarily when you need quick energy (ie sugar and carbs). start order to select add ons. Peanut Butter Banana Toast. What's the average body count for a 22 year old female? Food Search. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 slice bread topped with 1 medium banana and 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Food Search Search . Peanut butter with sugar and other additives, not nearly as beneficial as natural peanut butter which is nothing more than peanuts and salt. I like it better than I used to like maple bars! Lose the honey and make the toast 100%whole wheat and we're talking. Homemade. choose an ingredient to substitute. Always opt for a natural peanut butter made from 100 percent peanuts — the others are full of processed junk you don’t need. Fried egg on toast: 281 calories. 360 cal. 1 to 10 of 1000 for peanut butter and jelly toast. nonfat Greek yogurt 100%30gCarbs. ... Toast With Peanut Butter and Banana. If you eat half a medium banana (53 calories) with one tablespoon of peanut butter (95 calories), it only offers 4.6 grams of protein. Copyright 2020 © Jamba Juice Franchisor SPV LLC. Smooth style, without salt White bread is better than sugar, but not much. soymilk This website processes information about your visit using cookies to improve your website experience and to offer advertising tailored to your interests. 72 calories of Banana, fresh, (1 extra small (less than 6" long)) 72 calories of Bread, wheat (including toast), (1 slice) 47 calories of Peanut Butter, smooth style, with salt, (0.50 tbsp) Even if you're eating white bread, regular PB, bananas, and honey, it's not necessarily UNhealthy. mangos strawberries 360 cal. 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) Generic. Since women need 25 grams of fiber daily, and men should consume 38 grams, the total fiber in this sandwich provides 28 percent of women's daily intake and 18 percent of mens. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: oatmilk See how you can get your Jamba favorites delivered to your door. Always opt for a natural peanut butter made from 100 percent peanuts — the others are full of processed junk you don’t need. organic granola My FatSecret; Foods. It depends on your nutritional needs, and it also depends on how you eat it: For breakfast, I think it's healthy. Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for peanut butter and jelly toast. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. The calories are low enough to work into your daily goals without ruining your diet. soymilk concentrate 16 of 16. Peanut butter spread over a slice of toast makes a healthy start to your day or a light lunch. Home Nutrition Peanut butter, Banana and Chia Seed Toast Peanut butter, Banana and Chia Seed Toast Try this superfood twist on classic PB and toast with 1/2 a banana (sliced) and a sprinkle of chia, which is packed with vitamins and minerals (like six times more calcium than milk! It is a nice treat, but should not be on a regular diet plan. This means you'll get at least one-third of your recommended dietary allowance for protein. 1 slice bananas Still have questions? 1/8 tsp Plus peanut butter and whole-grain toast are packed with protein, fiber and nutrients. sliced almonds. Amount to eat (1 serving) Original recipe (1 serving) Banana We're Committed To Your Wellbeing, Learn More. ). pineapples What's the best way to get my girlfriend to lose weight? organic granola substitute: for. 0%--Fat. Peanut Butter Toast 2 slices 529.4 calories 32.1 grams carbs 40.7 grams fat 11.6 grams protein 3.0 grams fiber 3.4 mg cholesterol 7.6 grams saturated fat 584.1 mg … Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. If you are eating this in lieu of a peice of cake for dessert, then it's definitely healthy.