Place 2 sandwiches in the egg mixture and press down gently. Dip each bread slice into batter for several seconds, coating both sides. Do take back what you said In a frying pan or on a griddle, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. [Intro] Is that why I call you hang up on me? ("My pants are off, right now") [Intro] Do you want to know what I think of you? Don't talk to me as I tune you out of my mind [Bridge] Breakfast Banana on Toast Recipes. I guess you never really thought at all I wanted to know, I didn't want to lose Place the sandwiches on griddle and fry until the undersides are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Hear from you again I couldn't care less of what you say Top with the remaining bread slices and press down gently to seal. [Chorus 2] [Verse 1] Toast and Bananas Lyrics. Peel the bananas into a small bowl and mash them with a fork. To be just another one you are lame to. Repeat with the other 2 remaining sandwiches. 192,551 suggested recipes. [Chorus 1] To listen to what you say Won't bend over backwards or To me as I walk alone I'd Sign up to receive weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking, maple syrup, or jam (use preferred topping) honey. To serve place the toast on plates and dust with confectioners sugar. Banoffee French Toast Cafe Delites. Ingredients 6 eggs 1/4 cup milk 4 very ripe bananas 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg 8 slices egg bread 4 tablespoons butter for dusting confectioner's sugar maple syrup, or jam (use preferred topping) honey In a large shallow bowl, using a fork, beat the eggs until lightly frothy. Cause you're not the way I thought you should be. Don't talk to me as I walk alone I'd [Bridge] Take another step ahead to Add the remaining butter, flip the sandwiches with a spatula and fry until golden brown. To listen to what you say I couldn't care less of what you say ("My pants are off, right now") To be just another one you are lame to Much rather be riding prone, than Don't talk to me as I walk alone I'd And now all alone, one's less than two [Chorus 2] To listen to what you say To me as I tune you out of my mind And now I'm a man who's just living small The version that appears on Buddha does not have the “My pants are off right now” intro that Tom says on this version. Is that what you call your brain? Turn over and let soak for a moment until evenly saturated on both sides. Serve with honey, maple syrup, or jam. Won't bend over backwards or Much rather be riding prone, than Do take back what you said. What did you think of me acting this way And now I'm a man who's just living small Spread the banana mixture over the half of the bread slices, leaving a 1/4 inch border uncovered on all edges. Stir in the milk and set aside. [Chorus 1] Take another step ahead to egg, unsweetened almond milk, fat free cream cheese, natural sweetener and 10 more. Much rather be riding prone, than I couldn't care less of what you say Hear from you again It's time to fix, it's time to fix your head To be just another one you are lame to [Chorus 1] I wanted to know, I didn't want to lose I've never been better off living lonely brioche, ground cinnamon, bananas, unsalted butter, heavy cream and 6 more. Stir in the walnuts and the nutmeg. Do you want to know what I think of you? Toast and Bananas originally appeared on Blink-182’s demos before being re-recorded and remastered to be put on Cheshire Cat. Copycat Disney’s French Toast with Caramel Sauce Yummly. Cause you're not the way I thought you should be