This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I also think this foundation has a pleasant smell. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Subject to credit approval. This foundation does not settle into these at all! TLM foundation INGREDIENTS The creamy texture smooths seamlessly over the skin to even, conceal and disguise fine lines and wrinkles. ... You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee if you receive an item that is not as described in the listing. Something went wrong. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Capacity: 30ML. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Foundation, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. 30ml TLM Color Changing Liquid Foundation SPF 15 Sheer Cover Hydrating Concealer. Attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed date will be considered a … Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. No additional import charges at delivery! 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 52 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 85 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 47 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 51 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 23 product ratings. It matches my medium skin tone perfectly even tho it comes out of the bottle white! I didn't give me any of the things I was looking for in a foundation and I will not be recommending it, or purchasing it again. No Animal Testing, Full Coverage, Long Lasting, Cruelty-free/No Animal Testing, Alcohol-Free. That is important to me because we get such high humidity and heat in the summer here in Arkansas. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. I let my daughter try it and it worked great on her too. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. I don't know how they do it, but it works & feels great! This foundation contain SPF 15 sun protection to shield your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. - TLM SPF 15 1 Fl Oz Changing Skin Color Foundation. But for a medium coverage, everyday look, I give it two thumbs up! I would not recommend it if you are looking for a full coverage foundation. Flawless Colour Changing Foundation is a revolutionary new liquid foundation that goes on white and instantly self-adjusts to match your EXACT skin tone. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. $14.67. I like it very much for everyday use . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TLM Color Changing Foundation - 30 ml at the best online prices at eBay! Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. If you'd like to get the additional items you've selected to qualify for this offer. TLM Color Changing Foundation Makeup Base Face Liquid Cover Concealer Flawless, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Less than $6! get*in*the*game has no other items for sale. It changes to the color of your skin as you apply the foundation. View cart for details. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. TLM Foundation Color Changing. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Pro Classic 30ml TLM Color Changing Foundation Magic Flawless Concealer Makeup at the best online prices at eBay… My skin tone is medium fair Caucasian and my age is 50. Face Foundation Cream Liquid Full Coverage Matte Base Long-lasting Concealer, PHOERA Foundation Makeup Full Coverage Fast Base Brighten long-lasting Shade EN, Dermacol Makeup, FOUNDATION MAKEUP COVER Waterproof Hypoallergenic 14 COLOR USA, PHOERA Foundation Makeup Full Coverage Fast Base Brighten long-lasting Shade my. View cart for details. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TLM Colour Changing Foundation at the best online prices at eBay! Minimum monthly payments are required. Would recommend and reorder again. I live in the South where the weather is very hot and extremely humid. Now my face is flawless. Other offers may also be available. I'd found a trial size on a different site & was pretty sceptical. Something went wrong. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Something went wrong. Colour Changing Foundation is a revolutionary new liquid foundation that goes on white and instantly self-adjusts to match your EXACT skin tone. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. I recommend this product. This product is amazing. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I have worn a thin layer in 80 and 90 degrees, it stays put, even when I’m sweating... my friend works in Sephora and when I visited her in the store, she flipped out over my makeup, she thought it was one of their luxury brands... I’m very disappointed in this product! item 1 TLM Colour Changing Pro Classic New Foundation Magic Flawless Concealer Makeup 1 -, item 2 TLM Pro Classic Colour Changing Foundation Magic Flawless Concealer Makeup 30ml 2 -, item 3 Pro Classic 30ml TLM Colour Changing Foundation Magic Flawless Concealer Makeup 3 -, item 4 Pro Classic TLM Colour Changing Foundation Adjusting All Day Flawless Concealer 4 -, item 5 TLM SPF 15 1 Fl Oz Changing Skin Color Foundation Brand New Imperfect Box 5 -, item 6 TLM Color Changing Foundation Makeup Base Face Liquid Cover Concealer Flawless 6 -, item 7 TLM Colour Changing Pro Classic New Foundation Magic Flawless Concealer Makeup 7 -, 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 317 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 39 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 22 product ratings, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 18 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 15 product ratings. Hopefully they don't quit making it!Read full review, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Foundation. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. TLM Color Changing Foundation Makeup Base Face Liquid Cover Concealer Flawless | eBay The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. It actually changes color from white to my skin color right before my eyes and makes my skin look so smooth and healthy. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Magic Flawless Color Changing Foundation TLM Makeup Change to Your Skin Tone at the best online prices at eBay! I really love this lightweight medium coverage foundation. … --This foundation contain SPF 15 sun protection to shield your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. After blending, it does NOT match my skin tone- which is surprising because my skin is quite fair with freckles- yet this product is too light! It stays dewy feeling and not dry or cakey. Excludes: Europe, Oceania, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Russian Federation, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Panama, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Barbados, Belize, Martinique, Dominica, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. It's a great product if you like your skin to have little to no coverage and to feel very greasy and caked on. 1 Foundation Concealer. I have a very fair complexion an blessed to have wrinkle free, clear skin... for 51. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. We got in the hot tub and the steam and heat did not mess it up. I plan to use it from now on, and my daughter is going to purchase some as well. --It goes on white and instantly self-adjusts to match your EXACT skin tone. - Pro Classic 30ml TLM Color Changing Foundation Magic Flawless Concealer Makeup. Product categories:Foundation Concealer. It feels nice and smooth, and not at all heavy. This is the 1st foundation that's a perfect match! the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.