** FREE DIGITAL SAMPLER FEATURING EXTENDED EXCERPTS FROM TODAY'S HOTTEST ROMANCE AUTHORS**. The Schon Queen would have made for a better match, I swear. Dallas was a womanizer I enjoyed watching being brought down a few pegs and snared in the end by his perfect match. Another hit from Gena Showalter. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Every 2 weeks we send out an e-mail with 6-8 Book Recommendations. The story is action packed. The humor was so entertaining, as well. As always, Gena strikes again. If you haven’t read this series yet – please do. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Thorn Queen (Dark Swan Book 2). There was tension and strife between the two main characters that kept the action moving along and kept the reader engrossed in their story. It was so easy to just fall right back into the world that Gena created in this series. It was so easy to just fall right back into the world that Gena created in this series. There was a point where the only romance stories I would read were of the paranormal variety. His character was a bomb, his personality and the mystery that shrouded him in his every step were things that made me think his story needed a book of its own. Welcome back. Te. If I remember right, some of the characters leak over to the Otherworld Assassin series, but to me, Dallas was Alien Huntress. If you see one missing just send me an e-mail below. Since the first time I met Dallas in Mia's story I've waited patiently for his story. I guess I forgot about it because it's been a while since I read them. A searing Lords of the Underworld tale by New York Times bestselling author Gena Showalter, featuring a beastly prince and the wife he will wage war to keep. I did not expect a novella and definitely did not expect the heroine we got. The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable Summary & Study Guide includes comprehensive information and analysis to help you understand the book. The fourth in the series Shadow Heir is set for publication January . Please follow the detailed, Last Kiss Goodnight: An Otherworld Assassin Novel, Hot and Badgered: A Honey Badger Shifter Romance, The Amazon's Curse: A Paranormal Romance Novella, The Alien Huntress series is back with fan favorite AIR agent Dallas Gutierrez from, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Despite it being my favourite, I’ve read surprisingly few of the big names in the genre. My first comments are that I was very confused by this book's series assignment. Things have changed over time, and I’m much more willing to pick up romance stories of all kinds, but paranormal remains my favourite. Introducing the character of Eugenie Markham for the first time too, it manages to provide her with her first adventure as well. She and. Gena is a treasure, she's precious. Not only that, but it maintains a fast pace throughout, keeping up the levels of suspense and intrigue, as it manages to keep the reader hooked throughout until the very end. Save her sister who has lost her way. Brought out in 2009 just over a year after the first title, this book was this time released through the Bantam publishing label to much anticipation and excitement. Can she prevent the prophecy? Lilica Swan was created and raised in a lab with her two sisters by dispassionate scientists, always subjected to cruel tests. I knew the character Dallas and the whole Schon disease from the Alien Huntress series. Dark Swan - Ebook written by Gena Showalter. I'm so glad I jumped right back to it. When I went to Gena's site, it showed it under both series. But as bad as his past was she has had it worse. Brought out through the ‘Zebra’ publishing label, this would also lay the groundwork for the series to come, providing both the style and the tone, along with building the ambiance and overall atmosphere of the franchise to follow. I devoured this book, I seem to always say the same stuff when I review Gena's books but I am not lying, I am not pretending to love her work, I just do.