(Loud thump on roof) Tempting-fate . Randy: Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, say "I'll be right back." Tempting Fate Quotes Showing 1-7 of 7 “The biggest mistake any of us can make is to keep secrets. Tai Lung: What are you gonna do? That's just throwing it right in their face. Becoming Yourself Everywhere man blames nature and fate, yet his fate is mostly but the echo of his character and passions, his mistakes and weaknesses. Luigi: We're trapped in a dungeon, about to be executed! Fate is being kind to me. Quaritch: I can do that. It is tempting to take all these jobs and these movies that people offer you all the time for, lots of money, to play the girl next door or the screen queen, and it is tempting to run out in front of the paparazzi if you feel like you aren't getting enough attention. Roses are red, love Human reason needs only to will more strongly than fate, and she is fate. "90% of you didn't know you could download DVDs off the internet until we fucking told you not to do it in ads before movies.". I won't avoid the number thirteen. I've always felt like that's tempting fate. Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. (Later in the base...) History Talk (0) Share. I've always felt like that's tempting fate. I don't think Kirby can do anything to the reactor. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I’m a little bit superstitious, and I think that just comes from playing hockey. 'No turning back'? Raph: Aw, now we will never get to Shredder. I AM INVINCIBLE! I think it would be slightly perverse to continue tempting fate by going back to the same places and doing the same sort of thing. (The room starts filling with water) Explore 1000s of thoughtful Tempting Fate quotes on Love Expands. Related Topics. Tempting Fate Quotes & Sayings . With all that you kids have done, this is like the last thing you haven't. They always come out in the end, and it is the unspoken that causes the most problems.” ― Jane Green, Tempting Fate. Refresh and try again. How could things be any worse? If fate locks the door, go in through the window. Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. The Loop (TV) Do you like this video? What are you going to do about it? I'm kind of shocked that none of you have made a pony in PonyMaker for the Zane and I. Votes: 3, I think it would be slightly perverse to continue tempting fate by going back to the same places and doing the same sort of thing. Mario: Or the room could fill with water until we all drown like rats! I'm scared that if I collaborated on something with somebody, I would be in some way losing my own contact with what I was going and tempting fate. Black Mage:... I'm a little bit superstitious, and I think that just comes from playing hockey. I won't avoid the number thirteen. Sokka: Things couldn't get much worse. shock" Drake, Bronyism Ida: We’ve come this far, there's no turning back. Check me out. I'm kind of shocked that none of you have made a pony in PonyMaker for the Zane and I. A collection of the best Tempting Fate quotes for your consideration, inspiration, and motivation. Make it through tonight! Could this day get any worse?! Lights in the window We are elite warriors trained in speed, subtlety and misdirection. BOOM!) We create our fate every day we liveWe create our fate every day we live. Custom and user added quotes with pictures. I think it would be slightly perverse to continue tempting fate by going back to the same places and doing the same sort of thing. Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic "I'll be honest here. Explore 1000s of thoughtful Tempting Fate Quotes. A collection of the best Tempting Fate Quotes for your consideration, inspiration, and motivation. Quotes. It would be tempting fate; it would be romance, bad luck. Jump to navigation Jump to search. What begins as a business opportunity develops into an emotional affair, leading Gabby to succumb to his unrelenting attention; not foreseeing the life changing consequences. Mike: Well, now you guys definitely don't need it. Fate, Needs, Reason 2 Copy quote I think it would be slightly perverse to continue tempting fate by going back to the same places and doing the same sort of thing. “The biggest mistake any of us can make is to keep secrets. “The Handmaid's Tale”, p.270, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Douglas Coupland (1993). Weddings are white Votes: 3, I'm scared that if I collaborated on something with somebody, I would be in some way losing my own contact with what I was going and tempting fate. Slowbeef: Shit. (Donatello, Leo, Raphael die due to a ball and chain dropped on them) PUT ME DOWN! We like to think of ourselves as having power over our own fate. You're tempting me, can't lie baby you're tempting me. Luigi: Mario, pun-leeze! Every day we present the best quotes! Axe Knight: Kirby is headed for the reactor!