Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym is a portable gym system that can be used as a doorway pull-up bar or for sit-ups, push-ups and dips. It makes it easy to an all over upper body workout. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Disappointed! I have previously used the "Perfect Gym" pull up bar for 2 years, did p90x three times with it, never had any problems. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. I use mine on a set of trim that is 3.5" trim, and it is maxed-out. Have used for pushups and dips as well and am very satisfied with my purchase. When turned over, all Multi-Gyms have padded handles for comfort and to help ensure correct form doing sit-ups, push-ups and dips. So I think the problem other people may have had was difficulty fully screwing in everything. Structural sound and simple to assemble (instructions could be much better however). When turned over, all Multi-Gyms have padded handles for comfort and to help ensure correct form doing sit-ups, push-ups and dips. Fantastic purchase. All Perfect Fitness Multi-Gyms target arms, chest, core and back muscles with workouts that ensure maximum muscle engagement. 12. They feature padded handles that provide 3 grip positions to perform normal grip, close grip and hammer grip pull-ups and a 300-pound capacity making it safe to use with a weight vest. Lifeline. Details. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: PORTABLE GYM: Portable gym that can be used as a doorway pull up bar or for sit-ups, pushups, and dips; 300 pound weight capacity, MULTIPLE GRIP OPTIONS: Extra wide handles for 3 grip options: close, normal or hammer grip pullups; padded handles ensure comfort for sit-ups, pushups and dips, VERSATILE: When turned over, use padded handles for sit-ups, pushups and dips, Patented door frame guard and adjustable design securely fits door frames up to 35" wide and up to 6" deep, DIMENSIONS: Assembled dimensions are 15 x 38 x 14 ". The carabiner makes for added security during leg raises/l-sits. Multi Gym Pro feature an additional wide grip position. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. My shoulder usually hurts after regular pushups. Perfect Fitness. The Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym is a portable gym system that can be used as a doorway pull-up bar or for sit-ups, push-ups, and dips. Great job, Perfect! All Multi-Gyms are easy to install and does not require any drilling. lbs. Use your own body weight to build and strengthen your muscles. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 57 reviews. The Multi-Gym … 。クラウドに好きなだけ写真も保存可能。, バランスボディ研究所 懸垂 どこでもマッチョPRO 懸垂マシン ドア枠引っ掛けタイプ 懸垂バー T0015, Perfect Fitness Multi Gym Pro All In One Strength Training Set, このショッピング機能は、Enterキーを押すと商品を読み込み続けます。このカルーセルから移動するには、見出しのショートカットキーを使用して、次の見出しまたは前の見出しに移動してください。, 商品の状態が非常に汚い。至るところが錆びている。商品も持ち上げると「カランッ」とパイプの中から金属片が落ちる。保管状況が最悪だったのか?今までのAmazonの買い物の中で過去最悪でした。本当に酷い。即日返金要求しました。他に被害者が出ませんように。, Perfect aside from some padding and fasteners. Highly recommend. Based on the feel of that bar, I expect to have no problems with this bar which feels even sturdier. Send me an email when my question is answered. Use your body weight to … The Perfect Multi-Gym Pro will transform your doorway and your body. undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, PORTABLE GYM: Portable gym that can be used as a doorway pull up bar or for sit-ups, pushups, and dips; 300 pound weight capacity, MULTIPLE GRIP OPTIONS: Extra wide handles for 3 grip options: close, normal or hammer grip pullups; padded handles ensure comfort for sit-ups, pushups and dips, VERSATILE: When turned over, use padded handles for sit-ups, pushups and dips, Patented door frame guard and two-way adjustable design; fits door frames up to 33" wide and up to 6" deep, DIMENSIONS: Assembled dimension are: 15" x 38" x 14", Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. The Multi-Gym Pro features patented door frame guards that use a unique flat design with thick foam pads to help protect doorframes. The ball bearings have not slowed down either. All Perfect Fitness Multi-Gyms target arms, chest, core, and back muscles … A lot of the time there is no time for breakfast. Electrode, Comp-b83d8e8c-974e-4525-b7af-c4c1d985ee8b, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2a28620d-007-175bbff17810b3, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 10:27:38 GMT,

The Perfect Multi-Gym is a portable gym system that can be used as a doorway pull up bar or for sit-ups, push-ups and dips. There is no other option. Have tried other doorframe pull-up bars in the past and this is by far the most solid. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Gotta put it together though , 商品詳細ページを閲覧すると、ここに履歴が表示されます。チェックした商品詳細ページに簡単に戻る事が出来ます。, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I think that the adjustments on the bar allow for a doorway that is 5.5 inches. Sorry! Page 17: The Perfect Multi-Gym ® Pro System ® help you strengthen and tone the muscles of your upper body and core, which includes the abdominal muscles, lower back and hips. I've been using them in sets of 10 - every other day for about a month and definitely see and feel a difference. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Fitness Equipment Perfect Multi-Gym Elite User Manual, Fitness Equipment Perfect PUSHUP Elite User Manual, Fitness Equipment Perfect Bands Kit User Manual, Fitness Equipment Perfect AB CARVER Sport User Manual, Fitness Equipment Perfect AB CARVER Pro User Manual, Fitness Equipment Perfect Weight Vest User Manual, Page 9: Installation Of Your Multi-Gym ® Pro, Page 17: The Perfect Multi-Gym ® Pro System.