Talenti Mint Fudge Cookie Gelato Layers Labels: layers, minty, review, talenti [New for 2019] Time for layered review #5, woohoo! I expected crunchy cookies, yet these were almost spongy. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above We just sent you an email with instructions on resetting your password. just the bottom line.We strive to make a positive impact in the communities we Total Fat 15g. ... Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato. You'll be back to shopping in no time. On my phone it looks like your description was "hot fudge mint gelato", which sounded insane. I only ask because of the peanut allergy in your house. This appears to be the same base used in two of the layers, but instead of chocolate chips fully mixed in, there are layers of chocolate cookie crumbs and fudge sauce between the two mint gelato layers and a layer of chocolate cookies … Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. As with the other layers pints, I work to get a vertical slice out of the container so that I can get some photos of the layers. *Talenti jars are not microwave or dishwasher safe. Most natural mint bases are white or off white, but a double-check of the ingredients does not show any coloring agents. At this point, it should be pretty obvious that I'm a sucker for this gimmick. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-914241e2-d23f-40bb-a5f1-540639a03b93, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5f434460-007-175bc1c7a14d61, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 10:59:44 GMT, Electrode, Comp-545443c5-b4c1-49df-9476-6da6ed280adb, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-bef7e013-007-175bc32095962a, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 11:23:17 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. MILK, SUGAR, CREAM, COCONUT OIL, WHEAT FLOUR, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SKIM MILK, WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), DEXTROSE, CHOCOLATE, CANOLA OIL, PALM OIL AND SOYBEAN OIL, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), NATURAL FLAVOR, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, SOY LECITHIN, CAROB BEAN GUM, DRIED CANE SYRUP, COCOA, GUAR GUM, BAKING SODA, SALT, CORN STARCH, VANILLA EXTRACT, MINT LEAF EXTRACTIVES. Talenti Mint Fudge Cookie Gelato Layers. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. The gelato in these layer flavors isn't as good as their regular stuff, but the overall balance here is still fun (aka I wouldn't worry too much about it), mint gelato - chocolatey cookies - "hot" fudge. Because of your recommendation I tried the cherry cheesecake layer flavor and loved it! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. At Talenti, we … Also, a first for my wal-mart is that they are selling Friendly's ice cream now. Electrode, Comp-53054c53-ab91-441a-abed-f15d75aefbb3, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-bf8ff9c9-007-175bc1cbfc1f55, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 11:00:02 GMT, In this layer, our Mediterranean Mint gelato is the star of the show. 50% Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g. It seems you weren't fond of that one and I've never had the Mediterranean Mint but I wanted to try this because of the fudge and layers but I'm a bit skeptical now thinking it might taste like grass or too much of mint leaves lol, That was actually my sidekick Nick who doesn't like Talenti's take on mint, I personally love it (as it reminds me of these candies my grandmother use to make). But the cold hot fudge makes those bars irresistible. 12 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas My kids really think the layers are fun too. I think the ice cream it's self was good but something about it just had a funny taste about it I think it was the fudge sauce that threw me off a little bit and it over through the mint taste I would of thought it would of been sweet, but it tasted bitter but the mint and chocolate cookies at the bottom were pretty good. I did enjoy Talenti's Mediterranean Mint flavor. Questions or comments call or visit us at 1-800-298-4020 talentigelato.com. So, of course, we began with our Mediterranean Mint Gelato made with fresh mint leaves. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? 17 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre We package our gelato in clear, BPA-free jars to showcase the beautiful gelato ice cream inside. I suppose it's from them being bought out ��. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. Flavor description: "Starting with Talenti Mediterranean Mint gelato which is made with fresh mint leaves, followed by chocolatey cookies for an added crunch and create a third layer of hot fudge. See which stores are available in your zip code, Mercato Green is currently unavailable in, By signing up, or continuing with Facebook or Google, you agree to the Mercato. Yes please! Calories % Daily Value* 23%. Have you ever had a DQ Buster Bar? 8 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre When you?re done, recycle or reuse* the jar anyway you like. Talenti Gelato Layers Mint Fudge Cookie Non-GMO Sourced Ingredients 311.8g(11.00 oz) Layers include: dark chocolate gelato, chocolate chunks, black cherry sauce, dark chocolate gelato, fudge truffles This Layer is a chocolate lover's dream as it features layers of our Double Dark Gelato, chocolate flakes and fudge truffles paired with a black cherry sauce We can sort it out. They had a new flavor out called summer something I can't recall because I'm at work and it's in my freezer. This is quite tasty. ©2015-2020, Mercato, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2/3 cup = 112g. serve. Next we use more Mediterranean Mint gelato for our fourth layer and finish with chocolate cookie pieces. Got this on a whim when it was buy 1 get 1 at the store. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Order online from Mercato now for home delivery. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Learn more at www.talentigelato.com/nongmo. I don't know how you crafted this but keep it up, so delicious. Is the Talenti fudge of similar quality? So many different textures, I love it! All of our gelatos are made with non-GMO sourced ingredients. I just went back and read your review for the Mediterranean Mint Talenti flavor and was curious how you thought the mint in this one tasted in comparison to that? Final price based on weight. Talenti Gelato Layers Mint Fudge Cookie is our unique take on the classic mint chocolate chip ice cream flavor. Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, CREAM, COCONUT OIL, WHEAT FLOUR, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SKIM MILK, WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), DEXTROSE, CHOCOLATE, CANOLA OIL, PALM OIL AND SOYBEAN OIL, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), NATURAL FLAVOR, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, SOY LECITHIN, CAROB BEAN GUM, DRIED CANE SYRUP, COCOA, GUAR GUM, BAKING SODA, SALT, CORN STARCH, VANILLA EXTRACT, MINT LEAF EXTRACTIVES. and we have not verified it. 310. We believe that building a strong community is about more than Try it today! All ingredients in this product have been evaluated by Where Food Comes From, Inc., to our Non-GMO policy. Serving Size. ** All ingredients in this product have been evaluated by Where Food Comes From, Inc., to our Non-GMO policy. At Talenti, we believe the best process and highest quality ingredients result in the best tasting gelato and sorbetto desserts. I hope they do expand the layers line. 15 hours ago, by Kelsey Garcia THE FUDGE AND HUGE COOKIE CRUNCH YUM. The middle layers of cookie crumbs and fudge sauce merge together to form a chunky chocolate sauce. Searching for Talenti Gelato Layers, Mint Fudge Cookie - 314 Grams? 13 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. 10%. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Nutrition Facts. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Please review the items in your basket before checking out. ** Try all of our flavors and discover why Talenti is Crafted for Taste, Clearly Talenti. 19 hours ago. , Talenti's Gelato Layers Are Stacked With Mix-Ins, So Grab a Spoon and Start Scooping, See Ya, Gingerbread! I tried the mint layers tonight and it is the best thing. Your first delivery is free. Product Description. The additional layer of cookie pieces on the bottom also provided some good chocolate flavor, yet were surprisingly soft. Out of Stock Pick Up in Store. Milk, Sugar (Non-GMO), Cream, Coconut Oil, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Skim Milk, Dextrose (Non-GMO), Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate, Canola Oil (Non-GMO), Palm Oil and Soybean (Non-GMO) Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Dried Cane Syrup (Non-GMO), Cocoa, Carob Bean Gum, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Mint Leaf Extractives. Then more Mediterranean Mint gelato and finish with fair trade chocolate cookie pieces. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Better then my all time favorite of carvel with hot fudge and crunchies. MINT FUDGE COOKIE. Mint Fudge Cookie - Layers of Mint Gelato, Cookie Crumbs, Fudge Sauce, Mint Gelato (Again) and Chocolate Cookies. * Estimated item price. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. The mint gelato is bright as minty just like it was in Mediterranean Mint. Flavor description: "Starting with Talenti Mediterranean Mint gelato which is made with fresh mint leaves, followed by chocolatey cookies for an added crunch and create a third layer of hot fudge. Amount Per Serving. Mint Fudge Cookie – 310 calories, 15 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 30 milligrams of cholesterol, 85 milligrams of sodium, 40 grams of total carbohydrates, 2 gram of dietary fiber, 33 total grams of sugars, 28 grams added sugar, and 5 grams of protein. We start with our Mediterranean Mint gelato which is made with fresh mint leaves, use chocolatey cookies for an added crunch in our second layer and create a third layer of hot fudge. In addition to Talenti Gelato Layers, Talenti has Dairy-Free Sorbettos, USDA Certified Organic Gelato, flavors that are Gluten Free and/or vegan, Gelato with less sugar and our classic Gelato. Talenti gelato has never let me down, but these layered flavors are so amazing!!! Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Breyers Caramel Apple Pie Layered Dessert, Friendly's Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry Friendwich, Cool Jacks Jack Attack Ice Cream Sandwiches. Manufacturers, All ingredients in this product have been evaluated by Where Food Comes From, Inc., to our Non-GMO policy. We aim to show you accurate product information. Just like Thin Mint used to be, this mint is not too strong, and with just enough chocolate to offset the mint. I love Talenti, for most of their flavors are pretty good. And crunch to? Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I can think of other fun flavors like birthday cake (cake batter ice cream, cake crumbles, sprinkles, frosting) and peppermint bark (peppermint ice cream, peppermint bark pieces, peppermint candies, and chocolate crunch).