Well, that lasted about two weeks until I realized how much I enjoyed that little extra lift these gave me. Creamer. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Bottle (Pack of 12), SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots and NAPALM Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers Variety Pack Bundle, SToK Black Cold-Brew Coffee, Unsweetened, 48 oz. MORE COFFEE IN YOUR COFFEE: SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots are the perfect solution to add a quick hit of energy to your day. SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots, 264-Count Single-Serve Packages. When I started couponing, I had a hard time finding blogs that offered me the deals I was looking for. If you enjoy these deals, please be sure to print and buy through the affiliate links. I drink one of these as a shot after weight lifting with my post workout meal as caffeine held with blood flow. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. If you enjoy these deals, please be sure to print and buy through the affiliate links. Bottle, FREE 2-hour delivery on orders over $35 with Prime, SToK Cold-Brew Iced Coffee, Not Too Sweet, 6 Count, Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee, Black Unsweetened, 11 oz Glass Bottles, 6 Count, FORTO Coffee Shots - Chocolate Latte, Ready-to-Drink on the go, High Energy Cold Brew Coffee - Fast Coffee Energy Boost, 2 Fl Oz, Pack of 6, SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots, Single-Serve Shot of Unsweetened Coffee, Add to Coffee for Extra Caffeine, 40mg Caffeine (120), DaVinci Gourmet Iced Coffee Concentrate, 25.4 Bottle (Pack of 4), Stok Black Unsweetened Coffee 13.7 oz Bottles - Pack of 12, Stok Aseptic Black Cold Brew Coffee Unsweet, 13.7 fl oz (Pack of 12), High Brew Coffee Double Espresso Can, 8 Fl Oz, Pack of 12, DailyPower Organic Coffee Shot - 220mg of Caffeine - 12 Count (Black). $21.05. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Comes in a creamer-like container for portion control. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Annie’s Bunny Shape Pasta & Yummy Cheese Mac & Cheese 12 Pack – As Low As $10.20 (or $0.85 Each), Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP Kettle Corn Popcorn 2.2oz 12 Pack – As Low As $10.50 (Was: $22.46), Sundown Black Cherry Concentrate Liquid 16oz – As Low As $9.97 (Reg: $18.45), Stretch Island Fruit Leather Variety Pack 48-Count – As Low As $8.64 (or $0.18 Each), Sahale Snacks Classic Fruit and Nut Trail Mix 18 Pack – As Low As $5.27 (Was: $23.22), Jason Natural Body Wash and Shower Gel – As Low As $5.52 (Reg: $9+), EcoTools Start the Day Beautifully Kit Makeup Brush Set – As Low As $6.88 (Reg: $12), Sahale Snacks Cashew Macadamia Glazed Mix 6 Pack – As Low As $13.19 (Was: $23.94), Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips 1.5 oz 24 Pack – As Low As $14.27 (or $0.59 Each), Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed 2 Liters – As Low As $13.84 (Reg: $21), Larabar Gluten Free Bars 16 Pack – As Low As $9.52 (or $0.60 Each), Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes, Fire Roasted 12 Pack – As Low As $12.04 (or $1.00 Each). Yerba Mate 12 fl oz (Pack of 12 ), Gluten Free Healthy Drink with Natural Caffeine for Energy Boost, Hydration Drink – Soda Bossa, ChaldoCup Dark Roast Coffee, 12ct. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, SToK ST-MC05 Note Counting Machine & Fake Currency Detector with LCD Display, SToK Coffee & Spice Grinder 150 Watt Power (Dry Grinding ONLY), SToK® ST-ES1723 Small Electronic Safe/Safe Locker/Safe Box/Electronic Safe Lockers for Home and Office Size- (23X17X17) cm (Black), SToK 5.1 Amp 3 Port Car Charger/Pack of Three Combo/Compatible with All Android,iOS,Windows Devices (Blue), SToK ST-LA4M Compact Size Lamination/Laminating Machine with 5 Free Lamination Pouches/Ideal for Students Project Work,Photos, I-Card,PAN Card/Aadhar Card / 9 inch Laminator (Black), SToK BPA-Free 3 in 1 Electric Steam Sterilizer for Baby Feeding Bottle Accessories - White; 6 Bottles, SToK® ST-TBR01 Premium Multi Functional Travel Bag/Baby Bag/Baby Travel Bag/Sleeping Bag/Diaper Bag/Luggage Bag/Briefcase (Red), SToK Easy Mix 300-Watt Pure Copper Motor Hand Mixer with 5 Speed Selector and Eject Button, SToK ST-LA4 Lamination Machine Laminator with Jam Release Button | Supports Hot & Cold Lamination| with 5 Free Lamination Pouches, SToK® ST- ES1723 Small Electronic Safe/Safe Locker/Safe Box/Electronic Safe Lockers for Home and Office Size- (23X17X17) cm (Black), SToK ST- SLW01 Electronic Safe/Safe Locker/Safe Box/Electronic Safe Lockers for Home and Office Size- with Shelf (25X35X25) cm, SToK 8 Sheet Cross Cut Paper Shredder with CD/DVD and Credit/Debit Card Shredder(Black) 30CC Shredder, Stok 2.1 Amp(st-ucc-109W) Car Charger with 2 USB Port Car Charger Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, Micromax, HTC,& All Other Smartphones and Tablets, SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots, 264-Count Single-Serve Packages, SToK Business Grade Note Counting and Fake Note Detector Machine with Latest UV/MG/IR Sensors Technology, SToK 2 in 1 Activated Carbon + Cold Catalyst Replacement Filter Set for Air Purifier. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It's a 13 mL Black Coffee Shot that puts more caffeine in your coffee. 11 ($0.21/Fl Oz) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Read the disclosure. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. I am half way through with these shots and I am very pleased aside from the terrible taste and jumbled packaging. It’s a black coffee shot that puts more caffeine in your coffee. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Wake The Hell Up! There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. How We Do Cold Brew; Cold Brew Vs. Iced Coffee; How Much Caffeine Is in cold Brew; Make Your Own Cold Brew; WE ARE SToK. 60 Shots of STOK Black Coffee Concentrate Additive Caffeine Energy 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,392. LIKE THIS DEAL? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. $14.95. Find Your Flavor Fueled. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. How We Do Cold Brew; Cold Brew Vs. Iced Coffee; How Much Caffeine Is in cold Brew; Make Your Own Cold Brew; WE ARE SToK. $14.96. These cookies do not store any personal information. Head over to Amazon Warehouse and score this deal on SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots 264 Count for $13.78 (or $0.05 per cup). After going through my first jumbo box I thought, meh, I don't know if they really made enough of a difference to buy another box. Resealable Bag, Organic Cold Brew Coffee Grounds, 1 lbs - Colombian Supremo Reserve Flavor Dark Roast, Coarse Grind - 100% Arabica Beans - Handcrafted, Single Origin, Micro Roast, Direct Trade – By Stack Street, Dunkin' Cold Brew Ground Coffee Packs, 8.46 Ounces (Pack of 6), FORTO Coffee Shots - 200mg Caffeine, Chocolate Latte, High Caffeine Cold Brew Coffee, Bottled Fast Coffee Energy Boost, Pack of 12, FORTO Coffee Shots - Chocolate Latte, Ready-to-Drink on the go, High Energy Cold Brew Coffee - Fast Coffee Energy Boost, 2 Fl Oz, Pack of 6, Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee | Dark & Bold Blend | Coarse Ground Coffee | Pitcher Packs | 4 Count | Makes 2 Pitchers, Nitro Cold Brew Coffee, Sugar Free, Keto, Paleo Certified, No Refrigeration Required, South American Single Origin, Low Acidity, Tall 11.5 oz Cans, 12 Pack, Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee | Medium Roast Coffee Pitcher Packs | 10 Bags (Makes 10 Pitchers Total), Maud's Cold Brew Coffee Filter Bags - 100% Arabica Low Acid Coffee Cold Brew Packs, 4 Case Packs with 16 Filters Makes 8 Pitchers Or 48 Single Serve Cups With No Cold Brew Coffee Maker Required, Grady's New Orleans-Style Decaf Cold Brew Coffee Bean Bags | Each Bean Bag Brews 3 Servings | Coffee, Chicory & Spices | Bold & Velvety-Smooth | Includes 8 Two-Ounce Bean Bags, Snickerdoodle - Flavored Cold Brew Coffee - Inspired Coffee Co. - Coarse Ground Coffee - 12 oz. For when impossible is one late night away. Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew, Black Unsweetened, 9.6 fl oz Can (8 Pack), Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee | Dark & Bold Blend | Coarse Ground Coffee | 1 LB, Cold Brew Coffee, Black and Bold - Pack of 12 (8 Fluid Ounce), Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee, Black Sweetened, 11 oz Glass Bottles, 6 Count, 60 Shots of STOK Black Coffee Concentrate Additive Caffeine Energy, Wandering Bear Extra Strong Organic Cold Brew Coffee On Tap, Hazelnut, 96 fl oz - Smooth, Unsweetened, Shelf-Stable, and Ready to Drink Cold Brew, Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee, Signature Black, Pitcher Packs, 8.6 oz, Pack of 3, Java House Cold Brew Coffee On Tap, Colombian Black (1 Gallon / 128 Fluid Ounce Box) Single Origin, Not a Concentrate, No Sugar, Ready to Drink Liquid, Grady's Cold Brew Coffee, 1 Storage Can with 4 Bean Bags, Regular, Black, La Colombe Cold Brew Coffee - Brazilian - 9 Fluid Ounce, 4 Count - Medium Roast, Single-Origin - Made With Real Ingredients - No Sugar Added - Pure Black Coffee Grab And Go, King of Joe Espresso Coffee T-Discs for Tassimo Brewing Systems (16 T-Discs), SToK Cold-Brew Coffee, Not Too Sweet, 13.7 oz. STōK coffee shots are non-dairy, un-sweet and won’t alter your coffee’s flavor — only its ferocity. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. There was a problem completing your request. Can (12 Pack) – Dairy-Free Cold-Brew Coffee Beverage Made with Organic Ethically Sourced Coffee Beans, Peppermint Mocha - Flavored Cold Brew Coffee - Inspired Coffee Co. - Coarse Ground Coffee - 12 oz. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots delivers 40 Mg of caffeine per serving, which is equivalent to a shot of espresso. Uses Standard Replaceable Blades from Leading Brands. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.