You'll get this size if you ask for a "small". Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Cappuccinos do get -1 pump. I will keep it updated as best I can. But a "venti upside down half-caf breve cappuccino" isn't actually as complicated as it sounds — and, when used correctly, some of these terms and keywords can help you order your next drink like a pro. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I thought I'd share this in case someone could use it. Unfortunately I have no idea if blonde cappuccinos get -1 or -2. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Added stars to drinks with sprinkled toppings, Clarified 233 /4 iced for Flat Whites and Latte Machiattos, Added a star for sprinkled topping on the Salted Caramel Mocha, Moved Salted Caramel Mocha to seasonal page, Added a seasonal card. I was a Starbucks barista for 2 years, here are 12 of the biggest things I learned, The best and worst breakfasts you can get at Starbucks, ranked, Former employees reveal the best and worst things to get at Starbucks, Inside the world's biggest Starbucks, a magical 'coffee theme park' with five floors, I tried iced black coffee from 4 coffee chains, and there's only one I'd like to buy again, Starbucks employees and regulars reveal their 40 favorite foods and drinks from the chain, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Fact check: President Trump uses out of context video to spread false information about mail-in voting, First Thing election special: 'Ebola tsar' becomes Biden's chief of staff. If you order it half-caf, your barista will replace one of the two shots of espresso with a decaffeinated blend. So for an upside-down caramel macchiato, the steps to make it would start with caramel and end with vanilla syrup. Flavours. Calories 10 Cals % Daily Value. WHAT? Starbucks® Rewards Update Liebe Starbucks Rewards Mitglieder, das neue Starbucks Rewards Programm ist da und wir freuen uns, dass viele von euch dieses bereits aktiv nutzen. Here are the meanings behind common beverage and coffee lingo you might hear in a Starbucks. Toppings. Not to sound like a butt....but does your store not have recipe cards? The 4 is for the iced version. Cup Options. The creamy, sweet whipped topping does a great job of counteracting the strong, harsh flavor of the espresso. Tall . In the milk square on your cup, you may notice a "B" for breve, which stands for half and half. Any drink with espresso in it can be ordered half-caf — even if it's a venti iced espresso drink with three shots, your barista can make sure it's made with only half regular espresso. Only changing drink size will update this information. Some of the abbreviations are missing and I couldn't find much info on Nitro. The "B" on your cup stands for half and half, and the "Lte" means light. You have Cappuccino listed under -1 pumps, but I thought it was only CR Macchiattos and Blonde drinks that got one fewer? The cyber third place for Starbucks friends, fans, and families alike! oop sorry. Red-eye is a term used for a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee. That's so awesome! Clarified 233 /4 iced for Flat Whites and Latte Machiattos. Other customizations will not. This is a popular choice among the morning crowd who want an extra bit of caffeine to get them through the day. Tea. moments :D, First of all, bless your soul for this. Did you know you can simply order a shot of espresso at Starbucks?! The smallest size Starbucks offers, a short drink is 8 oz. An unofficial Starbucks community. It means there's a bit less than usual of whatever's written after it. I wonder if different computers see things differently. this customization option may not be available at every location. At Starbucks, you can order an affogato-style Frappuccino Traditionally, affogato is an Italian treat that consists of a hot espresso shot served over cold gelato or ice cream.