It’s a breath of fresh air to walk through the doors of St. Thomas More Academy. TRANSACTION CHARGES FOR MAKING Full-time students also have the option to participate in a Student Dental Plan. Remember Me Forgot Credentials ? with St. Thomas on, Pinterest, Connect In the four years that I spent at STMA, I found assurance in my faith and the knowledge to pursue my interests. As a school officially recognized by the Diocese of Raleigh, it is dedicated to the authentic teaching of the Faith and provides families with a valued option in Catholic education. FACTS makes objective recommendations to the Academy based on financial data provided to them. Payment may be made in person at Financial Services at any time by cash, debit or money order. Enter the Admission number of the student, Session Year, click on ' Get OTP ' button. Strict measures will be enforced in the event of fees in arrears. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. God is always calling his people to the vital task of “renewing” authentic education. I’ve had the good fortune to present at STMA on multiple occasions. "STMA's community is totally unique in the best way. Click on this link to sign up for a tuition payment plan via FACTS:  https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3D39G. Payment of tuition fees for Intersession and Summer Session must be made at the Financial Services prior to the start of classes. They include the following: student loans, cheque, cash, money order, debit (through internet banking or in person) and bank wire. Statement. 777 Brickell Avenue. To be considered for a payment plan students must complete the “Payment Plan Application”. (Session: 2019-20) Dhurwa; Hardag; Third Term Syllabus for KG I to STD X- Dhurwa. Anyone can donate their points to an individual student or directly to St. Thomas for students in need. THROUGH PayUmoney Students are encouraged to review their webadvisor account in December to ensure charges owing for January have been accurately reflected. Through great effort and generosity, tuition at STMA is maintained at an affordable amount. The last day to confirm registration by payment of fees is September 18, 2020. Please ensure your STU identification number is included with the payment. TRANSACTION CHARGES FOR ONLINE Complete information on the plans is available at www.studentbenefits.ca. Logon Information. Online Fee Payment Policies / Terms & Conditions. Date Sheet for Half Yearly Examination for KG I & KG II (2020-21) Date Sheet for Second Terminal Examination for STD. Please note that students who have not obtained proof of New Brunswick Medicare coverage by December 15 will be charged an additional $400 for the January to August period. Middle School (grades 6-7) Tuition: $6,000, Upper School (grades 9-12) Tuition: $6,500. Class. Please ensure that the Admission number entered, name of the students, class, section, installment no. If you are aware that your loan is going to be delayed for any reason, and that you may not make the payment deadline, it is your responsibility to provide a proof of assessment notice confirming your funding. My subject matter, which draws from contemporary physics and philosophy, can be fairly demanding, but the students not only assimilate the material but ask very perceptive questions. I believe that the STMA faculty is the driving force behind these exceptional young people. I hold this to be the key difference in my upbringing.”. We strive to keep families’ costs down. Tuition & Fees Loan Funds. 1st Lieutenant, United States Marine Corps. For preparing teens to meet contemporary challenges brought about by the interaction of faith and secular culture, Saint Thomas More Academy offers one of the finest secondary programs in the nation. The deadline to apply for merit based financial aid for the 2021-2022 school year is May 30, 2021. The students’ union fee is not refundable and is payable on or before registration. Online Fee Payment Portal - St. Thomas School, Nawabganj. Enter the Mail Id & Mobile No. Each student is responsible to apply for coverage. Participation in the Student Health Plan is mandatory unless proof of other medical insurance is presented. Login. Other than tuition, our fees include: There are occasional expenses that arise as part of our curricular and extracurricular activities, these include (but may not be limited to): St. Thomas More Academy is central North Carolina’s top choice for quality college preparatory education in a close-knit and joyfully Catholic school community. Phone: 1-800-947-3786 . I formed some of the most meaningful relationships of my life there and grew personally in ways that have prepared me for life and all that comes after high school. Effective September 1, 2017 full-time international students are eligible to apply for New Brunswick Medicare. Tour, EO Included in the tuition amount are some school books, which are provided on loan and must be properly maintained. This means there will be no paper loan document at Financial Services to pick up. Tuition, Fees, Room & Board for 2020-2021 . Aftercare facilities for Grade RRR – 6 are available at an annual fee of R11 200.00 to be billed per term (4 payments of R 2 800 payable in advance). These fees include all the regular charges of the University for the full academic year for registration, tuition, libraries and other academic services, athletics, creative arts, and accident insurance. St. Thomas' Girls Senior Secondary School. Thanks to the astounding generosity of its founder, Bob Luddy, and the unswerving efforts of its faculty, it has born rich fruit in its many students. Contact No:-0471-2732450 Only enrolled students may be considered for merit based financial aid. Wire transfer of funds for payment on your account at St. Thomas University can be handled through any full service bank in your area. No tuition payments is due for July and August. Coverage for travel outside of Canada is effective for the twelve months ending August 31 as New Brunswick Medicare will not extend to coverage outside of the country. WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENTS. To apply, visit:  www.factstuitionaid.com. As an engineering major, I believe that STMA's liberal arts curriculum taught me to see the world in a different way than most of my peers, which has already proved very advantageous.”, NCSU 2022, Major in Aerospace Engineering, Minor in Mathematics, "St. Thomas More Academy is led by a strong and devout faculty that shares a deep love for the Catholic faith and seeks to bestow the same love in the next generations. PayMyTuition allows you to choose from several payment options and currencies including wire transfers, eWallet payments, bill payments and credit card payments.