So glad that you like easy mushroom and spinach recipes too ! Cook until spinach has wilted, about 5 minutes. My CSA from Say Hay Farms regularly provides me with Bloomsdale spinach in the spring. I just made this and it’s a delicious, light pasta dish. Other substitutes for bloomsdale spinach in this vegan pasta include chard and beet greens. Because as you know, weekends are for carbs! The creaminess in this pasta dish comes from the half and half. As healthy as this dish is, my experience of eating this was less than appetizing. Was looking up a few other mushroom and spinach pasta recipes and I think this is the best! Just before adding the pasta to your boiling water, add a generous amount of salt. Hi Tracy! Sign up and receive the latest tips via email. If you are not convinced, then you should definitely try this recipe. Do you have the nutritional info for this recipe? Your email address will not be published. Preferably served with healthy vegetables, such as roasted mushrooms and spinach. Thank you so much! Next time I make this I will double the mushrooms and use about a pound of spinach. Thank you so much! Follow me on Instagram to watch her catch vegetables and more behind the scenes action. Thank you! I had white mushrooms on hand that needed to be used (waste not) and I’m looking forward to making the dish with crimini mushrooms next time! subscribe to get new recipes delivered via email: Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta is an easy, elegant vegetarian dish. Danae from Recipe Runner here today and I’ve got the perfect pasta dish for you to make this weekend, Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta. I recommend sticking with a small pasta but it would also be good with a long noodle pasta. If you’ve never had nutritional yeast, I recommend you give it a try! Then drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium low heat. Vegan Potato Noodles (German Schupfnudeln). I typically add 1 teaspoon per quart of boiling water. I really love the flavor of the soy sauce when you add it to the mushrooms. The dried pasta could easily be subsituted for fresh pasta. Bianca, you make vegan life easy peasy. Vielen lieben Dank! Will definitely be trying this out very soon. Thank you! Here you’ll find many delicious recipes which are mainly plant-based and easy to make for everyone. Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta is an easy, but elegant vegetarian pasta dish. I remember the first time I made it my husband and I were living back in Arizona and had my parents over for dinner. Lots of love, Bianca <3. Thank you for your feedback! Hope you’ll enjoy it! This recipe is proof that delicious food can be prepared quickly and with ease. I used miso dissolved in water instead of vegetable broth and it was delicious! Lots of love, Bianca . Remove from the heat and stir in the pasta, half and half, parmesan cheese and parsley until everything is combined. Hi, I am quitting with the smokes these days and just by looking at your pictures I am drooling like crazy. So glad you love my recipes and photography! Ich danke dir für dein Feedback! Thank you so much for your feedback! I did use your homemade pasta recipe and I was quite happy with how well that turned out. Be sure to brown your meat, then cook the vegetables. Ground chicken or turkey would make a great addition to this easy spinach mushroom pasta. So good and so easy. Thank you! Also added in some smoked tofu which was delicious. My toddler loved it too . Happy Friday friends! Season with salt and pepper. Sorry, but really not a fan….! You may find that chopping bunched spinach helps it cook more quickly. Put drained pasta to the mushrooms in the pan and toss to combine. So happy that you liked it! Love that you added a little spiciness! I used coconut cream and it was so creamy. 658 calories; protein 23.5g 47% DV; carbohydrates 94.7g 31% DV; fat 23.9g 37% DV; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 227.9mg 9% DV. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the crème fraîche. So glad you think this spinach pasta recipe is the best! Other greens would be delicious in this pasta. A quick and easy mushroom pasta, great for a mid-week meal. Next time I make this I will double the mushrooms and use about a pound of spinach. I added crispy prosciutto and substituted pistachios for pine nuts , So glad you enjoyed it! ? Then remove from the pan and set aside. Please let me know if you have any questions! Cook the pasta in salted water according to the package instructions. Great flavor and so simple. Add salt and pasta. I can eat pasta 7 days a week and on the 8th day, eat some more. I’ve had this recipe for years. Thank you so much for your great feedback! Ich liebe Rezepte, die nicht viel Krimskram benötigen. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. even the toddler loved it. I am also a big fan of mushrooms and spinach ? This pasta dish looks really amazing, Bianca! Delicios !!! Add yeast flakes or vegan parmesan as desired and season with spices to taste again. The soy sauce was so good in it. Mein schärfster Kritiker (mein 11-jähriger Bruder) und meine Mutter waren begeistert! Lots of love, Ela ? I used broth, king oyster+shiitake mushrooms, and angel hair pasta. In fact, Nutmeg also loves vegetables, especially rainbow carrots! Add onion, salt and pepper to taste. Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. I didn’t have pine nuts or smoked paprika, which I think would’ve made this 5 stars. Serve with vegan Parmesan if desired. Ich Danke dir vielmals für dein Feedback! I LOVE PASTA. Mushrooms and spinach both have a lot of water. It takes a bit of time to heat up, and a watched pot never boils. I had a cup of Ricotta on hand to use up, and it went well with this recipe. Once you’ve started heating your water, dice your onion and mince your garlic. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Thank you for your amazing feedback! See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking recipes. Even 3 cups of spinach (which is a mere 90 grams), after cooking, is barely nothing. Thanks so much for your feedback and suggestions. I liked it! 79.6 g Click 'READ MORE' for our Cookie Policy. Cook about 5 minutes until translucent and fragrant. Drain. I’ll definitely make it again, So glad you love this recipe! Add mushrooms, cook about 8 minutes, stirring often, until the mushrooms begin to brown& their juices begin to run. Plus, you can prep your vegetables and begin cooking the other ingredients while the water comes to a boil. When the skillet is hot add in the shallots, garlic, mushrooms, salt and pepper and sauté until the mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. This has quickly been added to our plant-based repertoire. OMG made this tonight and it was delicious so glad I made it. This recipe was very easy! I have read and accepted the Privacy Policy *, Hi! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I love the texture of the shiitakes and the smoky, woody flavor they add to the pasta. Mix in remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil … Toss sauce with cooked pasta& grate fresh parmesan cheese over individual servings. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet/ pan. Serve the mushroom pasta with toasted pine nuts. A quick recipe for Vegan Mushroom Pasta with Spinach. https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/mushroom_and_spinach_09065 Really yummy! As a result, I used a lot more of each in this recipe. Dieses hier ist damit perfekt, Nudeln, Spinat, Pilze, das wars ja quasi auch schon. This was absolutely delicious and so easy and quick to make, Fab for afterwork quick meal. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We use cookies to ensure that we provide you the best experience on our website. They have such a delicious flavor . This recipe took about 15 minutes to put together. I can eat pasta 7 days a week and on the 8th day, eat some more. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition I am definitely saving this recipe to make again! See below for more details. Spinach does not complement mushroon as a flavour. This mushroom spinach pasta is excellent with a second helping of crushed red pepper or topped with parsley and nutritional yeast. Add the mushrooms and fry over a high heat for 8-10 minutes, or until the water has evaporated. Thanks for sharing this recipe. , Super leckeres Rezept. Even 3 cups of spinach (which is a mere 90 grams), after cooking, is barely nothing. So glad you enjoyed this recipe! Add the mushrooms along with the onions and sauté for about 3 minutes until lightly browned. , This recipe is great. Bianca Zapatka. I know it’s not typical Xmas food but tasty none the less. Cook until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. I like toasted pine nuts best, but I also use cashew nuts, pecans, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds. I didn’t have lime so i used lemon and it was delicious. I made this Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta for Valentine’s Day dinner.