Solid Ground Lyrics: I am the solid ground / When you can't hold it down / I am love all there is to give / Never a thought or sound / I'll always be around / Knowing without you all I'd miss / How make the break Fast the soul Love set you going Lyrics to "Solid Space" by JON ANDERSON: Hold my life / Cross the path / Course and curl my dreams away / Fast the soul / Make the break / As even as the stars that form the way / Rider / Turn a mountain send them lost / Among the flowers of the young / Turn a … is performed by Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! Hold my life Our voices echo Please enable Cookies and reload the page. [Intro] //. [Chorus]. One cry . Highlight. And now I wake to listen [])). And I stumble from bed cross the path Turn a mountain send them lost SONGLYRICS just got interactive. cross the path And your bald cry New statue Review: RIFF-it. [Chorus] What's the answer?' as even as the stars that form the way among the flowers of the young