Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. When I’m looking to enjoy some fresh shellfish, I often end up making a mixed seafood boil. Make sure you discard any clams that haven’t opened up before you serve your boil. Everyone will be coming back for more! Also when I cut down the recipe for 4 it said to get over two lbs of shrimp and 4 lbs of crab. Cover pot and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Add the clams, crab, and corn, and cook for 5 minutes. Filed Under: Dinner, Featured Recipes, One Pot Meals Tagged With: Corn, Potatoes, Sausage, Seafood.

Your email address will not be published. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges. When shrimp are pink and the crabmeat opaque and flaky, remove all of the vegetables and shellfish from the pot, and drain well. WOW this turned out great. You just can’t go wrong with a mixed boil, especially when you’re entertaining. All of the ingredients are boiled in a seasoned broth, then tossed in a little butter. I personally prefer peeled shrimp because they’re easier to eat. loadFc975(), cut into 1 inch pieces, kielbasa or andouille are preferred. Add the potatoes to the pot and cook for 8 minutes. An old recipe that's especially good for family get-togethers. Continue boiling until all of the vegetables are tender.
That is okay recipe was great!! Add the shrimp and sausage and cook for 2-3 minutes. Your email address will not be published. Cut 2 of the lemons into quarters. I recommend buying the biggest shrimp you can find for this recipe.

} It's good, it's fun, and clean-up is easy. A seafood boil can be served as-is, but some people prefer to add more side dishes to round out the meal.

This recipe contains shrimp, lobster, crab, clams, potatoes, corn and sausage. We all loved it!!!

The tender seafood pairs so well with the creamy potatoes, smoky sausage and sweet corn. The types of seafood listed in the recipe are just a suggestion – you can use other types such as mussels, scallops or even chunks of firm fish such as swordfish. The seafood ingredients in this recipe cook at different rates, so you’ll want to put the longest cooking items in the boil first, then add the others later on. It’s also a great way to make more expensive ingredients like lobster and crab stretch further, since they’re combined with less expensive items like corn and potatoes. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. It's best done outside around a picnic table. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition

Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. we added brussel sprouts (it's a texas thing) it was a tremendous hit.

Fill a large pot with 14-16 cups of water. Pour the broth over the seafood mixture. Add … An impressive meal in one pot that’s perfect for feeding a crowd! Squeeze lemons into the water, tossing the halves in too.