--(1) leave; permission to be absent from work or school; Mulayam Singh Yadav, who has now dumped the icon of the Babari Masjid demolition, hopes to win back the Muslim vote that has clearly swung towards the Bahujan Samaj Party. -n. A surge in food prices last year triggered riots in more than a dozen countries; one government (that of Haiti) was forced to resign as a result. With the dollar continuing to decline, Indonesian reserves are getting more precarious. This is inappropriate, at a time when a Mumbai court is hearing the case. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, He had brought me to his tea garden because he wanted me to pick up some customers in Scandinavia for his Bangladesh tea. was an endearing photo-portrait of two white geese emerging out of Sukhna Lake onto terra firma in The Tribune on September 10, very aptly captioned "Sukhna Joy". As a close friend, and one with whom I had the good fortune of sharing a worldview, I feel it important to share with readers a deeper view of a bureaucrat who adorned the service with his unparalleled qualities of head and heart. హరివాణాలు, harivANAlu He reiterated the US position that resumption of peace talks must begin with already agreed framework made in stalled roadmap and Annapolis agreement, which underlined the goal of two states, Israel and Palestine, living side-by-side in peace and security. - n. సమీప, samIpa ---చుక్కల సాగు = drip irrigation. -n. It would require data brokers — companies that collect personal data and sell it to third parties — to inform consumers about the data they have on them and allow people to correct erroneous information. Mr Pawar, it is needless to add, is the baron of all these barons. Our marketing effort will vary for next season based on the lessons learnt this year while managing the inaugural edition. స్వేదం, svEdaM These are welcome decisions and may help Colombo to assuage international criticism. హిమం, himaM -n. Setting aside the park's 4,000 acres was a start. tyãga sevã vratasyãyam Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. స్నేహనం, snEhanaM %e2t Consider that there are 12.4 million uninsured women of childbearing age. This is decidedly a case to be handed over to the Central Bureau of Investigation. Bandhu Gopal Das, a local lawyer, whose Bangladesh National Tea Company owns the garden, claimed that his family has been in touch with the tea industry for three generations. -v. i. It has the potential for export and can find a niche market in the MiddleEast and South and South-east Asia. సన్నిధానవర్తి, sannidhAnavarti His statements are obviously meant to twist public opinion in the United States as he embarks on an official visit to Washington. Now, it is up to the opposition parties to sustain it. This clearly reflects on psycho-social makeup of Hindu mind. స్వచాలిత, svacAlita %e2t The demonstrators marched through the capital.