HOW TO MAKE SPINACH & MUSHROOM ENCHILADAS Enchiladas … When you're ready to eat, either microwave or heat in a pan until they're hot. Thank you! The enchiladas will stay good for about 3-5 days in your refrigerator, and 3-4 months in your freezer (make sure you wrap it tightly!). Thank you:). ... Swap out the enchilada sauce for salsa verde or a dairy-free enchilada sauce. I love putting cheese on the inside with the mix! This will help them hold up a bit better and also enhance their flavor. And these enchiladas are SO nutritious, and such a great way to eat more vegetables. Required fields are marked *. ★☆ Spread 1/2 cup of the salsa verde in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Please click the stars below to comment and Rate this Recipe! They are easy to make and come together in 30 minutes! Repeat with all of the tortillas. Spread a little of the salsa in the bottom of a baking dish, stuff the tortillas with the veggie and bean mixture, and place seam side down. Subscribe to get easy, REAL FOOD recipes for BUSY PEOPLE, like you. Mediterranean sweet potatoes with vegan tahini dressing, Creamy sweet potato, kale, and white bean soup, Cauliflower chickpea tacos with cilantro lime sauce, Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes with Vegan Tahini Dressing, How to Make Overnight Oats + 12 Easy Overnight Oats Recipes, Terms of Service, Disclaimer, & Privacy Policy. Their Spinach & Mushroom enchiladas were one of the only vegetarian options on the menu, so needless to say we became pretty well-acquainted. Healthy Leftover Turkey Soup with Black Beans and Corn, Sweet Potato Casserole with Almond Streusel Topping, Three-Ingredient Creamy Homemade Mashed Potatoes, Massaged Kale Salad with Apples, Goat Cheese, and Maple Vinaigrette, Ultra-Moist Healthy Banana Bread (made with Olive Oil), Pan Fried Sea Bass with Lemon Garlic Herb Sauce. The recipe originated from Good Housekeeping magazine, but I have made changes to suit my family. Yes! Enchiladas are best served fresh, as they get soggy over time. Tag me on Instagram @thebalancedbite and I'll share your post! A simple yet elevated vegan and gluten-free weeknight meal that's packed with flavor! Here’s a great homemade salsa verde recipe from Cooking Classy. I made the filling from this recipe and did what I called a fiesta rice bowl. Your email address will not be published. These Enchiladas can be broken into 3 main parts: Enchiladas may look complicated, but I promise the process is actually very straightforward – cook your filling, warm your tortillas, roll them up, coat in sauce, and bake in the oven. Add bell peppers and zucchini. I froze them and they were actually a gift for my daughter’s best friend who had a baby. Vegetarian enchiladas verdes, or green enchiladas, are a delicious high-protein meal. Required fields are marked *. I usually buy a store-bought version to save time and effort. The recipe is packed with the flavors of green apple, orange juice and zest, lemon…, Mediterranean stuffed sweet potatoes with a delicious vegan tahini dressing. They’re saucy, wholesome, and incredibly flavorful. Enchiladas like these are my all-time favorite. Roll up the tortilla and place it face-down into the baking dish. I used baby bellas because I can’t find cremini anywhere. To be specific I have used Archer’s Farm Roasted tomatillo salsa verde. Honestly, I can’t think of a better scenario! These enchiladas were excellent – so happy I had all the ingredients (including a jar of salsa verde!) And because they’re loaded up with veggies and light, fresh ingredients, they won’t leave you feeling sluggish or overstuffed. Using store-bought tomatillo salsa saves tons of time and effort! Add the pinto beans and 1/2 cup of the salsa verde to the skillet and stir together. They’re PACKED with mushrooms, spinach, and zucchini. ★☆ Season with salt and pepper. That’s so nice of you to stock their freezer with yummy healthy meals, and so happy to hear they liked it! Greek Yogurt Egg Salad with Dill and Lemon ». Easy Baked Tempeh (3 Ingredients + SO Crispy! And you’ll barely need any time to do it – this delicious Tex-Mex meal takes less than an hour to make! While people traditionally make green enchiladas with chicken, I absolutely love this vegetarian version made with white beans instead.