Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Our first roast of the season and the food was fantastic, portion sizes were decent, and despite there not being much sides that come out at first you can ask for as much as you like at no extra charge which I think is a much nicer way of doing it then piling loads out at once (it's also a much better stance from a wastage point of view too! we got six quarters of roast potatoes between two of us - that's not even one full potato each! So, 1/4 of a steak later and a handful of fat chips for £25!? We had to be aggressive - never a proper or comfortable thing - to make it clear that there was no way we were paying for something that had no business being plated.The "Princess" is not cheap either. Map updates are paused. The vegetables and sides were also great. 76_78 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE, England (Shoreditch) +44 20 7729 9270. Will be back to try the roast. It is clear from your review that the alternative dishes we were offering was not up our usual standard and I am truly sorry about that. Share your experiences with other diners! - See 554 traveler reviews, 98 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Review The Princess of Shoreditch now. Waiter informed me that it was advisable to order vegetables as an extra as the fish was served on its own and would not be enough to eat. Will not be going back. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. We look forward to seeing you soon. Drop everything and go eat here! Accepted image formats are JPEG,PNG and Gif. Frankly surprised at some of the bad reviews...my boyfriend and I absolutely love this place and go here for Sunday lunch all the time. Good choice of beers. Dear briony9519Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback from your visit on Sunday.I am sorry to learn that clearly a lot went gone awry during your visit. Mains arrived before bread, olives never arrived, water had to be requested again twice and finally arrived halfway through food.The meals were delicious. more. Highly recommended. Address: 76–78 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE View map. The Princess of Shoreditch , register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers. The lively downstairs bar is available to both drinkers and diners alike and tables are available on a ‘first come’ basis. We ordered some drinks and snacks and got the table sooner than expected. I'm glad it doesn't though, i don't think this place would thrive in any pressure like that, the relaxed atmosphere suits the food. Thank you for this great review, Francesca. just pop in if around shoreditch. Learn how your comment data is processed. Thank you very much for taking the time out to write about your visit. literally not going to bore ppl with how amazing it was! The gravy was tasteless and watery. A fantastic experience this week for lunch we had the cauliflower mousse, the hake and the ravioli and finally a soufflé also they gave us lots of little snacks to start .the restaurant was not full but seeing as we are in a pandemic it’s a credit they are open and producing this food We will definitely return and maybe next time for Sunday roast, OMG where do I start We had the roast beef and roast chicken and it was cooked to perfection and had to share a Soufflé for dessert.Also forget to mention they actually ask you if you Want more potatoes free of charge! Crispy outside and soft inside roast potatoes was the best we ever taste.Pork and Beef really good, chicken juicy and not dry, Huge and crispy Yorkshire puddings looked amazing on the plate. We've won our fair share of awards and recognition over the last few years but our ethos hasn't changed a bit. That speaks volumes for the management I reckon. All whilst providing the best value for money we can. staff very gentle and ready to put us in a big table even if it was busy. Our service was great. Website. The lamb was a fatty mess, but was edible - barely. As a result of your review we are looking into the amount of roasts chickens we have to offer on a Sunday and hope not to disappoint​ in the future. I was glad not to be let down. The Princess of Shoreditch: Sunday roast - See 553 traveler reviews, 98 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Oh and you might want to get a snack before you go - no one should still feel hungry after a proper Sunday roast. we just had drinks but it is a good spot for food too! It definitely didn't disappoint, the roast was absolutely lovely, the nicest roast I've had at a restaurant. A little more expensive than nearby options but for speed and quality reasonable. It’s a shame the waiter delivering our bill had such an attitude. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We managed to get a table for two at fairly short notice which was great. The special was a steak to share, and it was gorgeous. Refurbished in 2010 to a state more fitting a 270 year old pub we're sure you'll agree the old girl looks better than ever. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Needless to say - things have clearly changed a lot since March 2020. Own or manage this property? To be the best pub in Shoreditch with the best food in Shoreditch and the best atmosphere in Shoreditch. Looking forward to see you again soon.Best RegardsBarbara. Table service was exceptional, Ale wasOur waiter and nothing ruffled him, no matter how busy he was he acted like we were the most important customers in the room. Omg! Ask xSB1992x about The Princess of Shoreditch, Ask WMLES about The Princess of Shoreditch, Ask EiaModernWoman about The Princess of Shoreditch, Ask PETER200 about The Princess of Shoreditch, Ask nemracarmi about The Princess of Shoreditch, Red Carnation Hotels Collection in London, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Hotels near Shoreditch High Street Station, Hotels near Queen Mary University of London, Hotels near Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Hotels near UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies, Restaurants near The Princess of Shoreditch, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in London, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, French Restaurants for Breakfast in St. James's. It is unbelievably good. Ask CliveSinclair about The Princess of Shoreditch, Ask James B about The Princess of Shoreditch, Ask Andrea R about The Princess of Shoreditch, Ask Paulo P about The Princess of Shoreditch, Red Carnation Hotels Collection in London, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in London, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Hotels near Shoreditch High Street Station, Hotels near Queen Mary University of London, Hotels near Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Hotels near UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies, Restaurants near The Princess of Shoreditch, South American Restaurants with Private Dining in London, Sushi Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, European Restaurants for Lunch in Clapham / Battersea.