I have been going; you have been going; he/she/it has been going; we have been going; you have been going; they have been going I have been going; you have been going; he/she/it has been going; we have been going; you have been going; they have been going bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation Present perfect continuous. I have been going; you have been going; he/she/it has been going; we have been going; you have been going; they have been going they will have been going. Present perfect continuous. You/We/They have been going. you will have been going. you will have been going. Present perfect continuous. we will/shall have been going. I will/shall have been going. Conjugate the English verb not go: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs. Translate not go in context, with examples of use and definition. Future perfect continuous. he will have been going. Present perfect continuous. Present Perfect Continuous Tense He/She/It has been going. I have been going; you have been going; he/she/it has been going; we have been going; you have been going; they have been going I have been going. 'to go' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator.