JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The inner build-up is worth a mention too. Designed in California, PharMeDoc’s U-shaped Pregnancy Pillow comes at a competitive price of $74.99 and offers a lifetime manufacturer warranty and 100% satisfaction. So your final choice should rest on what suits your body the most. By letting you lie on your front, the Belly Pillow® gives … So study the reviews and see what matches your needs. And guess what? You don't have to suffer through restless nights any longer though. Recline with this pillow to find relief. All credit goes to the 100% blend polyester ball fibre filling, which holds the shape use after use and laundry after laundry. It has now been 1 week and I could not recommend this enough. It comes with a soft cover made out of 100% cotton, which is cool to touch and convenient to remove and wash. There’s even a one-year limited warranty to protect you against manufacturing defects. They might have cut short the cost but certainly not the craftsmanship. Your email address will not be published. But it’s so comforting that you may end up using it well after your pregnancy. Final Verdict: PharMeDoc’s U-shaped Pregnancy Pillow ticks all the right boxes for expectant moms. We’ve sighted a maternity pillow that straddles both the worlds well. It’s compact and shaped somewhat like a butterfly. The pillow … Required fields are marked *. Tuck one side of the pillow beneath your knee to align your spine and hips and achieve a comfortable posture. It can provide the posture you need to alleviate back and hip pain and can wrap you in a cosy hug you deserve. For your body to do the hard work of growing a tiny human, you need long hours of restful sleep for your body to heal and regenerate. Your pregnancy pillow should be able to deliver inside out. Regardless of which position you prefer, this white pillow … No stimulation for the mother or the baby because of anti-pilling and anti-static. Price if, of course, the deciding factor but we insist you evaluate each pillow for its quality first and the price. So consider your sleeping style and which parts you most need the support for while deciding on the shape of your desired pillow. It seems to provide relief to achy back and legs, wrap your whole body in a comfortable supportive hug and offer a luxurious surface to sleep on. There’s a lot to be said about the Queen Rose U-shaped maternity pillow, starting with its U shape. 40% OFF TODAY- FAST DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA. While one customer did find the pillowcase “scratchy”, the majority hailed the pillow for its snug texture. Effectively cradling your body from head to toe for expecting mothers.Having a U pillow encourages you to stay in the side position throughout the night therefore helping to keep your baby safe. Priced at $339, it surely is a splurge but don’t overlook the perks on offer: a 12-month guarantee against manufacturer’s defects and return for a replacement as well as a peace of mind that it’s made sustainably, within Australia. Please use Google Chrome for the best Baby Kingdom experience. The warranty limits to manufacturing defects and does not offer what they call “change-of-mind” returns but from a sea of reviews that we have studied, it’s a trustworthy investment. I suffer from heartburn at night, so propping the top of the C up on my pillow, and sleeping in an elevated position this way has kept me from nighttime heartburn many nights. QUEEN ROSE 55in Full Body Pregnancy Pillow, Ultimate Total Body Support Pregnancy Pillow. The “Mercedes-Benz of Pregnancy Pillow” is beloved by our customers because, as Monika from Kardinya, WA has said, “it makes sleeping on my side so much easier, and natural. © Baby Kingdom 2020 •  Terms and Policies  •  Website by PMG. The website’s content is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. Here’s the check-list. Two, some expectant mothers feel crowded by larger pillows, which can take a lot of their bed space. It cradles your entire body at once. Many Aussie moms look for a compact body pillow and rightly so. Many companies do not offer the money-back option, which, we think, shows the confidence and pride in their product. Some manufacturers take returns no matter your reason while most pillows offer a guarantee that covers defects. As for its terms & conditions, PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow comes with an impressive lifetime warranty for a price of around $61.99, in a soothing grey colour. But now that I’m in the third trimester it’s amazing. We understand that it can be difficult to get into a safe and comfortable sleeping position whilst pregnant, which inspired us in the design of our bestselling Pregnancy Pillow. Cocoons Sleeping Bags Footmuffs & Liners, Extension Straps Harnesses & Accessories, Chests of Drawers Tallboys & Bedside Tables, Wall Decals Decorations Cushions & Window Curtains, Baby Works Cozy Cuddler™ Body Pillow and Nursing Support, Baby Works Love My Belly Pregnancy Wedge With Rayon From Bamboo Cover. Expectant moms toss and turn all night to find a sleeping position that’s comfortable yet supportive of their belly and the back. Sim shared her 5-star review of the Butterfly Maternity Pillow on Amazon: “Took a couple of days to get used to sleeping with, but it’s super comfortable and super supportive. Users have found their swollen feet and legs, painful joints, lower back and hip pain ease out. This pillow is soft and cosy, and my dogs absolutely love it too.”. It comes with a 100% cotton cover that can be unzipped and removed for washing, and it is pretty cute-looking too, printed with polka dots. These fibres hold their lofty shape, they are made sustainably and they provide expectant and nursing moms the comfort they need without wearing out or going flat. A beautiful baby belly is the ultimate pregnancy accessory, but it can also be a pain in the neck – and back, and pelvis and hips. The full-body pillow lends head-to-toe support. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. It folds in half and can be stored or lugged around easily, while also offering the wrapped-in-comfort feeling. As per the manufacturer claims it helps to improve your blood circulation, helping to supply crucial blood and nutrients to the fetus during pregnancy and preventing hypertension. “If you’re looking for a very full and comfy pregnancy pillow, this one is for you,” and lastly Mary-Ann from Five Dock, NSW describes it as “plush and fluffy,” “squishy and soft,” or “very comfy [with] excellent belly support.”Our Pregnancy Pillow is a hit with all our customers, get your's today! You rest your body against the centrefold of the butterfly pillow and wrap the comfortable ‘wings’ around your body for support. So when she gave me the news that another grandchild was on the way, I bought her this. Your only complaint may be having to share it with the rest of your family. To all the Aussie moms, we wish you restful sleep and comfort during your pregnancy and we congratulate you on your upcoming bundle of joy. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. The stuffing is compartmentalised to avoid the material from balling and lumping up. Being sold at $72.99, it offers a one-year warranty, and if you aren’t satisfied with the construct of your pillow, this company will refund your money simply for inconveniencing you. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Sophie writes on Amazon: “I have been using the Total Support Pregnancy Pillow for 4 months and it is fantastic! One, it’s light to pack and travel around and goes with their on-the-go lifestyle. Reviews > Australia’s Best Pregnancy Pillows of 2020. The thing is the C-shape eliminates the need to buy multiple pillows to support your back, hips, knee, neck and head separately. Bill D bought Ovela Support Hug Maternity Pillow for his daughter and gave it a 5-star review on Amazon, saying: “I remembered my daughter telling me how she couldn’t wait to sleep on her side again after her first pregnancy. Foldable and compact, it supports side-sleeping, a position that’s often recommended for pregnant women. … Chicco Boppy Total Body Pillow Mod Geo . Users have given it a resounding rating of 4.5 stars with over 8,500 reviews on Amazon. Previous types I’ve had went flat or lost shape too quickly, this one is nicely firm and has held its shape... even has zipper access to stuffing if you wanted to put more in. Rachael Coley writes: “I am 19 weeks pregnant and had been having difficulty sleeping due to my left hip getting too sore. Your email address will not be published. Download Now. Cleverly concealed underneath your clothing, this belly band eases that discomfort, giving compression and relief without the unwanted bulk. As for the shape, each pillow, from the U-shaped to the C-shaped and the butterfly-shaped, offers a bit of different user experience. These are important questions to ask before settling on the size of your pillow. Final Verdict: This PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow is highly recommended for mums in their third trimester and even those who sleep on their side or are recovering from surgery. Available in two pretty shades of blue and pink, the cover is made up of breathable 100% cotton cover, which you can unzip, remove, and wash.