Rachel. We are happy to help with any issues regarding your fine. Having visited today I have to say we had a wonderful experience. Having worked from the age 16 in various hospitality positions, Conner found himself after a more challenging roll and that’s when he joined Pesto Sutton Coldfield as Deputy Manager. Own or manage this property? The staff really make you feel welcome. Hi, We are glad you felt safe in our restaurant and the service provided was superb. menu był świetny, bardzo, i jedzenie podawane szybko, ale bardzo dobrze podane i bardzo smaczne! . We will most certainly go again. Tables were spaced, all guests abided by the rules. Jedynym problemem był opóźnione dostawy lody, dzieci w pary i starszy wieczorem przyjazd kiedy powinno być w drodze do domu. Kieran was particularly helpful. We are so happy that your recent visit was up to standards. !Więcej, This is the version of our website addressed to users in Poland. more. Thanks again KeithMore. About See All. Idealne miejsce do...zorganizowania imprezy. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. . I am sorry to hear you received a parking charge. Thanks for your wonderful 5* review. Find Pesto Italian Restaurant in Sutton Coldfield, B76. Rachel. Wyświetlić tłumaczenia automatyczne? Pesto Sutton Coldfield, Sutton Coldfield: See 1,202 unbiased reviews of Pesto Sutton Coldfield, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 211 restaurants in Sutton Coldfield. . Thanks for the great feedback! Haven't been to pesto for a couple of years and I have no idea why as we live 10 minutes away. Food good! Many thanks, Miałem jeden to było trio z mały desery. Definitely recommend a visit.More. Can we come for coffee & cake only? nothing is to much trouble for the staff who i have got to know very well,just returned home from eating there tonight wonderful service from Maddie who was very helpful nothing was to much trouble as all the staff do a wonderful job in very difficult circumstances Uzyskaj szybką odpowiedź od pracowników i klientów obiektu Pesto Sutton Coldfield. Do you need to book for lunch on Saturday ? more. We have never been to this particular Pestos before, and can hands down say this is the best one we’ve been too. Great to hear that you loved the service and the piattini style on your recent visit. Wspaniałe jedzenie. Gorąco polecam Więcej, Zarezerwowane dla 6 dorosłych i 5 dzieci po wspaniały dzień w Drayton Manor i wszyscy dobrze się bawiliśmy. Get Directions. Temporarily closed from 5th November until further notice. All our guests get free unlimited...More, We had dinner here last week and it was lovely. For reservations please call 0121 329 3203. when we checked in. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We will see you again soon. Na pewno tu wrócimy.Więcej, Drugi raz być podawane przez Joanna, poprosiłem o element w menu do ulec zmianie - nie był to problem, bardzo przyjemny i pamiętał nas z ostatnim razem. . Recommended number of dishes is 2 or 3 per person and it's an ample amount of food. Always good. We have never been to this particular Pestos before, and can hands down say this is the best one we’ve been too. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Popular The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield Categories, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield Restaurants, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Quality was good overall, a couple of the, Slightly different than just having a big bowl of, 20 Hollyfield Road South, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield B76 1NX England. Map updates are paused. Our waiter (pete I think) was a jolly guy and attentive, but...More. Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Quality was good overall, a couple of the, Slightly different than just having a big bowl of, 20 Hollyfield Road South, Sutton Coldfield B76 1NX England. My husband had a pint of coke with no ice or lemon like it just came out the bottle and...More, Good afternoon Gemma, menu był świetny, bardzo, i jedzenie podawane szybko, ale bardzo dobrze podane i bardzo smaczne! . To było dość ciepło, i nie wydaje się, że klimatyzacja, lub nie było. Thanks for your wonderful 5* review. The food was tasty I had margarita pizza which was great, spicy sausage with fried veg & potato which was lovely & chick pea & spinich meat balls I wasn’t...More. Hi Mark, We will pass on your lovely comments regarding Maddie. All tasted delicious and would definitely come back here.More. . Get quick answers from Pesto Sutton Coldfield staff and past visitors. All tasted delicious and would definitely come back here. Maitre de is always welcoming and the serving staff polite and helpful. Great service. Still a lovely atmosphere...More, Hello, mieliśmy 2 dzieci z nami, menu dla dzieci był bardzo dobry i wyjątkowo przystępne! Read 3 reviews, get contact details, photos, opening times and map directions. Many thanks, Conner is an example of what can be achieved at such a young age. We always order lots of dishes just like you would with Spanish tapas. About See All. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. owoce morza tak dobre. Rachel. Kind regards, . We will pass on your comments to Kieran. See you soon! . Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can we come for coffee & cake only? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Thanks for your great review. We are happy you enjoyed your visit , hope to see you again soon. Get quick answers from Pesto Sutton Coldfield staff and past visitors. The food is okay, some of the dishes are quite tasty. Wszyscy byli bardzo mili, a...niektóre były dość obfite, jak kończył linguinie. Many thanks, Recommended number of dishes is 2 or 3 per person and it's an ample amount of food. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Service was speedy despite being seated in a full restaurant on a Saturday night. Hi, You don’t have to order a meal but they don’t do cakes it would be something from the dessert menue. Local cuisine, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Validated Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, There are newer reviews for Pesto Sutton Coldfield, PestoSuttonColdfield, Other at Pesto Sutton Coldfield, responded to this review, PestoSuttonColdfield, Owner at Pesto Sutton Coldfield, responded to this review, PestoSuttonColdfield, General Manager at Pesto Sutton Coldfield, responded to this review, Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) hotel, Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection. Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookie w celu poprawy bezpieczeństwa i jakości świadczonych usług oraz personalizacji reklam. ! Pesto Restaurants Location very plain and tasteless. Thanks for your 5* review. 377 people like this. Istnieje wiele możliwości wyboru. Kliknij tutaj, by uzyskać więcej informacji lub dostosować ustawienia. Thank you. Hi - yes we would advise booking beforehand. We are so happy that everything was Pesto perfect, and will pass on your lovely comments to Pete. Hi - yes we would advise booking beforehand. Kind regards, All staff were extremely helpful, especially our waitress Jemma. Personel był uprzejmy dla dzieci, nawet...przy dodatkowych kolorowanki drukowania arkuszy na 5-letnią! . Kieran was particularly helpful. Oświadczenie dotyczące prywatności i plików cookie, Turystyka - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Hotele - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Pensjonaty - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Loty - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Atrakcje - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Zdjęcia - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Mapa - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Wszystkie hotele - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Oferty hoteli - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Hotele last minute w The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Motele w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield — EkoHotele, Hotele biznesowe - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze hotele dla rodzin - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Romantyczne hotele (The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield), Ośrodki spa w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Luksusowe hotele (The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield), 4-gwiazdkowe hotele w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, 3-gwiazdkowe hotele w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Hotele Wyndham w The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Travelodge Hotels Ltd w The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield Hotele przyjmujące zwierzęta, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield Hotele z basenem, Hotele z apartamentami w The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Tanie hotele w The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Hotele z wanną z hydromasażem w The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Hotele w pobliżu Sutton Park National Nature Reserve, Hotele w pobliżu All Saints Parish Church, Streetly, Hotele w pobliżu Sutton Park Sutton Coldfield, Hotele w pobliżu lokalizacji (BHX) Międzynarodowy Port Lotniczy Birmingham, Hotele w pobliżu lokalizacji (EMA) Port Lotniczy Nottingham East Midlands, Wszystkie restauracje - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje w pobliżu lokalizacji: Pesto Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje Brytyjska - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje Chińska - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje Fast Food - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje Indyjska - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje Kawiarnia - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje Pizza - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje Włoska - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje oferujące dania bezglutenowe w The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje wegetariańskie - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Wegańskie restauracje w The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Tapas - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Krab - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Ciastka z krabem - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Ryba z frytkami - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Bagietki - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Omlety - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Fajitas - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Burrito - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Paella - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Falafel - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Gyros - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Halloumi - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Musaka - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Souvlaki - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Najlepsze dania typu Pieczeń wołowa - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje oferujące śniadania w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje serwujące lunche w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje serwujące kolacje w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Kawa i herbata - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Piekarnie - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje czynne do późna - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje odpowiednie dla dzieci w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje z jedzeniem na wynos w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje z ogródkiem w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje z romantyczna atmosferą w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Zobacz wszystkie restauracje w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Włoska w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Restauracje w lokalizacji The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield.