A part time mutha A part time, she's a Can't concentrate i contemplate in my classroom Can't concentrate I contemplate in my classroom That would be cool, if she was your lover All those days, had me fiending for a hot meal Thinkin how my step dad, raped me in the bathroom A part time The ways of the days of a part time mutha, I got a part time A part time Thinkin' how my step dad raped me in the bathroom Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: (cutting and scratching) But fuck that, Cindi was my dope fiend mother She's a part time She blushed, the clothes came off and I bust her I been payin ever since Cuz moms would run to the dopeman once more Part time, part time. She's a (part time mutha) A part time mutha "Part Time Mutha Lyrics." A part time, she's a. Oh no, now I'm a part time mutha Callin me a slut cuz my butt's kinda big so I told her how he g'd me, and she didn't believe me She's a (part time mutha) A part time She's a (part time mutha) Meet Cindi, she's twenty-two, lives right on the dope track Used to be fat now weighs less than a Tic-Tac Now what's that say about, this big epidemic Revenge is a bitch, and my hit shake the murder rate A part time A part time (Part time mutha) That would be cool, if she was your lover He's a part time mutha She's a (part time mutha) A part time. I been payin' ever since Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). She blushed, the clothes came off, and I bust her A part time, a part time mutha Lord, don't let him rape me Total views: 0 times this week. This hypocritical world and the people in it A part time He's feeling on my chest with his hand in my dress I gotta live with a part time, a part time (Part time mutha) starts and ends within the same node. Web. Lord, don't let him rape me Poppa was a nasty old man, like the rest Part time A part time mutha A part time She blushed, the clothes came off and I bust her (Part time mutha) A part time, a part time. 2Pac:Part Time Mutha Lyrics. All those days, had me fiending for a hot meal (Part time mutha) Lord don't let him rape me So i do the dishes and clean the floor A part time Oh no, now I'm a part time mutha So I do the dishes and clean the floor She's gone, and i'm thinkin that my game's so strong That's when I discovered the ways of the days of a part time mutha We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Gotta believe in him, and dissin her own daughter A part time Part time I been payin' ever since This hypocritical world and the people in it Pa-pa-pa-part time... © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Time for me to break and find another I got a part time, a part time But what will it take to shake or break my part time mutha I told her how he G'd me and she didn't believe me Moms would hit the pipe, everynight, she would fight me I grew up in a home where no-one liked me Just another pest and, yes, I was nervous So I do the dishes and clean the floor A part time Lyrics to "Part Time Mutha" on Lyrics.com. Lyrics Terms of Use. A part time I told her how he G'd me, and she didn't believe me Blood sensor tests, I just don't deserve this Now speaking of in it Cindi loved to get buckwild Make sure your selection Now I'm a crook, got steel, I do not feel Moms would hit the pipe, every night, she would fight me. So... now I lay me down to sleep She's a (part time mutha), Meet cindi, she's twenty-two, lives right on the dope track Cuz she came back with the kid and yo She's a part time A part time Part time She's a (part time mutha) A part time A part time Part time She's a (part time mutha) Meet Cindi, she's twenty-two, lives right on the dope track Used to be fat now weighs less than a Tic-Tac Now what's that say about, this big epidemic This hypocritical world, and the people in it Now speaking of in it Cindi loved to get buckwild F*ck with a smile single file she'll bust nuff styles … A part time, a part time She's a (part time mutha) I grew up in a home where no-one liked me. Tupac Amaru Shakur, also known by his stage names 2Pac and Makaveli, was an American rapper and actor. Part time mutha Word to the mutha, I'm touched Runnin' (Dying to Live) [Instrumental Version]. 'Cuz moms would run to the dope man once more Pat myself on the back and move on (Part time mutha) Just another pest, and yes i was nervous Now what's that say about, this big epidemic Niggaz hush or get rushed, maybe one day she'll recover Part time mutha But fuck that, Cindi was my dope fiend mother Gotta believe in him, and dissin her own daughter I been payin ever since A part time A part time Part time RIFF-it good. Part time a part time She's a (part time mutha), I rush to tend her, talked as i touch her (Part time mutha) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. When moms come by, niggaz hush or get rushed Word to the mutha, i'm touched That's when i discovered (Part time mutha) (Part time mutha) I gotta live with a part time I gotta tell mom, before she sees me This hypocritical world, and the people in it Cuz moms would run to the dopeman once more The tables are turned I can't take this Don't let the devil take me (Part time mutha) Time for me to break and find another My part time mutha I gotta live with a part time A part time A part time She's a (part time mutha) A part time A part time She's a (part time mutha) I grew up in a home where no-one liked me Moms would hit the pipe, everynight, she would fight me Poppa was a nasty old man, like the rest He's feeling on my chest, with his hand in my dress A part time He is considered by many to have been one of the best rappers of all time. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. A part time mutha He's feeling on my chest, with his hand in my dress. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. A part time mutha I gotta tell mom, before she sees me A part time, a part time She's a (part time mutha) If he does my soul to keep She's a part time No time to kiss her got me list in the first place (Part time mutha) Gotta believe in him and dissin' her own daughter I'm up now, ready to get drunk on the block Part time, she's a Cuz she came back with the kid and yo I grew up in a home where no-one liked me So don't even trip, when i flip, with my thirty-eight Niggaz hush or get rushed, maybe one day she'll recover Part time The thought of pregnancy is in my head and now I'm fearing it She's a. Revenge is a bitch and my hit shake the murder rate She's bound to be bitchin' if she hasn't got a fix in Still that ain't no way to be talkin' to your kids though Don't let the devil take me A part time She blushed, the clothes came off, and i bust her That would be cool if she was your lover I gotta tell mom, before she sees me Part time, she's a A part time, a part time But what will it take to shake or break my part time mutha I wanna tell mom but would she listen Part Time Mutha 2pac. Meet Cindi, she's twenty-two, lives right on the dope track Shakur was born in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City but relocated to Los Angeles in 1988. more ». Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. When moms come by, niggaz hush or get rushed A part time Still that ain't no way to be talkin to your kids though Moms would hit the pipe, everynight, she would fight me A part time, a part time Blood sensor tests, i just don't deserve this I rush to tend her, talked as I touch her So... now i lay me down to sleep A part time - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. She's gone and I'm thinkin' that my game's so strong Yojiro Noda - PLACEBO + 野田洋次郎 Lyrics. She's a part time, a part time mutha Now I'm a crook, got steel, I do not feel Welfare checks never stepped through the front door A part time she's a Pa-pa-pa-part time Now what's that say about, this big epidemic Used to be fat now weighs less than a tic-tac The clothes the food the cars and oh the rent Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). A part time A part time I'm a (part time mutha) Now what's that say about, this big epidemic Part Time Mutha. Now i'm a crook, got steel, i do not feel Now speaking of in it Cindi loved to get buck wild (Part time mutha) Lyrics.com. Pa-pa-pa-part time A part time Fairlane, Dia Frampton & Synchronice - Butterflies - Synchronice Remix Lyrics, RADWIMPS - Cocorononaca - Complete Version Lyrics, Kenshi Yonezu feat. Part time Now I'm a part time mutha Part time But what will it take, to shake, or break . Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. The tables are turned i can't take this Blood sensor tests, I just don't deserve this SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Make sure your selection No time to kiss her got me list in the first place A part time And I change the diapers and clean the shit Poppa was a nasty old man like the rest He's feeling on my chest, with his hand in my dress Still that ain't no way to be talkin to your kids though I wanna tell mom, but would she listen She's a part time, a part time She's bound to be bitchin if she hasn't got a fix in She's a This song is by 2Pac, features Angelique and Poppi and appears on the album 2Pacalypse Now (1991). Part Time Mutha Lyrics. A part time But fuck that, cindi was my dope fiend mother And i, change the diapers and clean the shit Young Thug & M.I.A. I got a part time The clothes the food the cars and oh the rent A part time. A part time, part time mutha Now I'm a crook, got steel, I do not feel Review: RIFF-it. A part time ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Tupac Amaru Shakur, also known by his stage names 2Pac and Makaveli, was an American rapper and actor. Album: 2Pacalypse Now. The thought of pregnancy is in my head and now I'm fearing it A part time Part time I rush to tend her, talked as I touch her A part time I'm a (part time mutha) Welfare checks never stepped through the front door A part time Oh no... now i'm a part time mutha Is this just how it is hell no So I do the dishes and clean the floor Revenge is a bitch and my hit shake the murder rate Is this just how it is hell no A part time mutha, she's a Lyrics.com. That would be cool if she was your lover She's gone, and I'm thinkin that my game's so strong (Part time mutha)