The film's soundtrack is composed by Shantanu Moitra with lyrics penned by Swanand Kirkire. Nach der Übergabe hinterließ er eine Adresse und verschwand dann auch aus dem Leben Ranchoddas ("...Eines Tages werden 2 Idioten kommen, die nach mir suchen."). Sie deuten das ICE als einzigen Ausweg und möchten lieber nicht aus der Reihe tanzen. Ist man in einer solchen Szene drin, ist "3 Idiots" ein Hochgenuss. He has been married to Minal Patel since August 22, 2009. 3 Idiots es una película dirigida por Rajkumar Hirani con Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, Omi Vaidya .... Año: 2009. [66] 3 Idiots has the biggest first week total in the US with around $3 million over its first four days. However, I want to be challenged. He is so busy. Top 35 Indian Movies From the Last 35 Years, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. This time, he fishes outside the offstump, tries to play shots borrowed from other batters, and hits and misses to provide a patchy, 32*-type innings. Upon confrontation, the man explains Rancho was his family's orphaned servant boy, who was tasked with completing his entire education for him all the way through, to earn a degree at ICE. Khan told reporters, ""Raju Hirani has given me a hint about '3 Idiots' sequel and I am giving you all a hint. [16] Derek Elley of Variety wrote that "3 Idiots takes a while to lay out its game plan but pays off emotionally in its second half." Farhan schaut auf die Uhr und entscheidet sich für ein Abenteuer. Pia confronts her father over her brother's suicide, which was prompted by similar pressure placed on him by Virus to become an engineer at the expense of his own ambitions. The film stars Aamir Khan, R. Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, Kareena Kapoor, Boman Irani and Omi Vaidya. By 2013, China grew to become the world's second largest film market (after the United States), paving the way for Aamir Khan's Chinese box office success, with Dhoom 3 (2013), PK (2014), Dangal (2016)[104] and Secret Superstar (2017). [106] On the Korean site Naver, audiences gave the film an average rating of 9.4 out of 10,[8] and it is one of the top 30 highest-rated films on the site. [32] Filming of the ICE college scenes took place at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore campus for 33 days as a part of the second schedule of production, as well as parts of Bangalore doubling for New Delhi. [75], Upon its release in the Japanese market in June 2013, it went on to collect around ¥100 million (₹ 61 million) in its first two weeks of run – that makes the film the highest grossing Hindi film ever in Japan. Filmaffinity no tiene relación alguna con el productor, productora o el director de la película. [59] By the first week, the film netted ₹79 crore (equivalent to ₹160 crore or US$22 million in 2019), again breaking the box office record held by Ghajini. [3], Subhash K. Jha stated: "It's not that 3 Idiots is a flawless work of art. "[8], The film had a social impact on attitudes to education in Asia, including education in India[20] as well as other Asian countries. El copyright del poster, carátula, fotogramas, fotografías e imágenes de cada DVD, VOD, Blu-ray, tráiler y banda sonora original (BSO) pertenecen a las correspondientes productoras y/o distribuidoras. Mis 10 películas favoritas del 2009 (por orden), Política de privacidad / condiciones de uso. With Pia's help, Rancho and Farhan break into his office to steal the exam papers and though Raju refuses to cheat, the trio are caught and expelled by Virus. We have an idea for the 3 Idiots sequel, a Munna Bhai part three, and also for a PK sequel; but the PK and Munna Bhai sequels interest me the most. "[78], Mayank Shekhar of the Hindustan Times gave the film three and a half out of five stars and comments that "this is the sort of movie you'll take home with a smile and a song on your lips. He also argued that he was misled by the makers of the film, though he noted, that "this has nothing to do with Mr Aamir Khan […] I am a big fan of Aamir and he has made my story reach people. [19][55] The film was listed in Guinness World Records for the record of highest box office film gross for a Bollywood film. "[96] Chopra later apologised, stating: "I really think I'm silly. Aadarniya Social Media Family, Aapne mujhe bahut miss kiye hogey. Raju lässt dies jedoch alles kalt. Looking for something to watch? Sie machen sich mit Chatur auf die Suche nach Rancho. An infuriated Virus attempts to sabotage Raju's chances of success by holding an unfairly difficult exam. The film follows the friendship of three students at an Indian engineering college and is a satire about the social pressures under an Indian education system. Si alguna sinopsis cuenta demasiados detalles del argumento -o para corregir errores o completar datos de la ficha o fecha de estreno- puedes mandarnos un mensaje. 3 Idiots was the first aired Indian film in Hong Kong, where it grossed HK$22 million at the box office since its showing from 1 September 2011 through January 2012,[46] the equivalent of US$3.02 million. Rancho wird mit Farhan in flagranti erwischt und das Trio sofort der Schule verwiesen. Can you answer these 16 questions faced by KBC 12’s first crorepati Nazia Nasim? How was it? The emotional truth that shone through both the 'Munnabhai' movies doesn't come through strongly enough. According to the Indo-Asian News Service (IANS) producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra clarified that "in the agreement between the producer and Bhagat, it was clearly mentioned that the author's name would be put in the closing credits". "[6] Chaerim Oh of KAIST Herald wrote that "the film never harshly denounces the educational system but instead uncovers disturbing truths and unseen consequences of tremendous pressure upon students" and that "if you don't end up crying like I did (or won't admit that you did), you'll still enjoy the movie. It's emotional, it's entertaining, it's enlightening. Virus spots them amidst their escape and tells Raju he will be thrown out of campus unless he helps him expel Rancho. Mukund Bhatt as Mr. Rastogi, Raju's paralyzed father who used to work as a postman. A lot of people think I got 3 Idiots just like that. [33], The brains behind these innovations include Remya Jose, a student from Kerala, who created the pedal operated washing-machine;[12][34][35] Mohammad Idris, a barber from Hasanpur Kalan in Meerut district in Uttar Pradesh, who invented a bicycle-powered horse clipper;[13] and Jahangir Painter, a painter from Maharashtra, who made the scooter-powered flour mill. [70], In South Korea, where it was released in 2011, the film grossed ₩3,416,415,900[71] (US$3,084,647). It (the video) is funny but the message is important. [47] In South Korea, it was released in 2011. The figures don't include the Print and Advertising (P&A) costs. But at the end of the day, we get the most recognition because it is our face on the screen. Page created on July 7, 2012. Work on 3 Idiots will begin only after Hirani is done with Munna Bhai 3.[112]. It's okay, boss, chalta hai. So, I think the 3 Idiots sequel may happen in the future, but these two I really want to work on. Overseas, it won the Grand Prize at Japan's Videoyasan Awards[21][22][18] while it was nominated for Best Outstanding Foreign Language Film at the Japan Academy Awards[23][24] and Best Foreign Film at China's Beijing International Film Festival. The film won 58 accolades from Indian film awards; among these are six Filmfare Awards including Best Film and Best Director, three National Film Awards including Best Popular Film, ten Star Screen Awards, seventeen IIFA Awards, five GIMA Awards, two Apsara Awards and seven Bollywood Hungama Surfers Choice Movie Awards. Damit fängt der Spielfilm eigentlich an. Sinopsis: Cuenta la historia de Rancho. "[95], A few people responded to Chetan's statements. As of June 2020[update], the film holds a 100% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, based on 13 reviews with an average score of 7.44 out of 10. I want to use it to help people find relief in their struggles. [104][105] The film holds an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 on Douban,[105] with over 1.15 million votes. Vor Dankbarkeit werfen sie ihre Hosen vor Rancho nieder. 193 # 5. Los derechos de propiedad intelectual de las críticas corresponden a los correspondientes críticos y/o medios de comunicación de los que han sido extraídos. I was provoked, but I shouldn't have done this. [96] IANS also reported that Chopra "lost his cool"[96] and "asked a reporter to shut up after being questioned whether his hit 3 Idiots was lifted from author Chetan Bhagat's book Five Point Someone. When a student named Joy Lobo commits suicide after failing to meet a project deadline and being denied graduation by Virus, Rancho confronts Virus about the pressure placed on the students to succeed, but his rebellious behavior puts a strain on Farhan and Raju's relationships with their own families. Do yourself and your family a favour: Watch 3 Idiots. [a] Its first weekend opening collection overseas was $4 million. The dormitory scenes were filmed at the institution's dormitory blocks. However, it was the pirate market that introduced 3 Idiots to most Chinese audiences, becoming a cult film in the country. Puneeth Rajkumar to star in ‘3 Idiots’ Kannada remake? Ten years later, Raju, now a business executive, and Farhan, a photographer, are both successful in their chosen careers. Alles deutet darauf hin, dass sich Pia und Rancho immer näher kommen. Mit Ach und Krach gelingt es Farhan und Raju, Chatur zur Mitreise zum adressierten Ort zu bewegen, da sie sein Auto brauchen. "[48], In 2020 after death of actor Irrfan Khan, Boman Irani said he offered Irrfan Khan the role of Virus, however he refused. Upon arrival, they find a different man living by Rancho's name and degree. "[79] Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama gave 3 Idiots four and a half out of five stars and states: "On the whole, 3 Idiots easily ranks amongst Aamir, Rajkumar Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra's finest films. "[110], In January 2016, director Rajkumar Hirani and actor Aamir Khan confirmed that they were considering a 3 Idiots sequel. They learn that Rancho has kept up to date with their careers and reunite with him. 3 Idiots (Hindi थ्री इडीयट्स) ist eine preisgekrönte indische Filmkomödie aus dem Jahr 2009. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. In Indien brach der Kassenschlager sämtliche Rekorde und schaffte es als zweiterfolgreichster Film des letzten Jahrzehnts (2000–2009) zum ersten Mal als solcher über die 2-Milliarden-Rupien-Marke bei den Einspielergebnissen.[1]. Pia und er finden wieder zueinander. Sie werden von diesem höchstpersönlich zur Rede gestellt, wobei Rancho die jüngere Tochter des Rektors, Pia, eine Ärztin, ins Auge fällt, die zu jenem Zeitpunkt aber liiert ist. [101], A Tamil-language remake entitled Nanban was released in 2012,[26][27][102] and a Spanish-language Mexican remake named 3 idiotas was released in 2017. for which author was not suitably credited,[9][10][11] the film incorporated real Indian inventions created by Remya Jose,[12] Mohammad Idris,[13] Jahangir Painter[14] and Sonam Wangchuk. On graduation day, Rancho promptly disappears, and is never seen by his friends again. [93][98] Rajkumar Hirani stated that "We have officially bought the rights for the film. 3 Idiots does just that, and much more. We haven't increased the speed of the title. [28]. Hirani agreed, saying "this is one film that I really want to do."[111]. [63][64] It set record collections for Indian-produced films in territories such as the United States[65] and Australia. Als Rancho den Neugeborenen jedoch wiederbeleben kann, bricht Jubel im ganzen Campus aus. It is satire at its best, a powerful indictment of India's education system in which students cram for exams while stifling their dreams. The second half of the film does falter in parts, specially the child birth sequence, but it doesn't take long for the film to jump back on track.