They’ve become some of my favorite meals! The flax seed helps with binding and almond flour doesn’t do that. Let me know how it turns out! What is the net carb per 1/4 cup serving? I ate it in a bowl like cereal. I’ve been keto for almost 2 years and have really missed a good bowl of granola/cereal for breakfast. I have brown flax seed meal, will that work? I’ve kept it for over a week without a problem. So good thank you for a granola recipe! Thanks. I am not sure if the food processor making them into smaller pieces make it more tolerable or not. I had the house to myself, and that “me time” between school and evening activities was this introvert’s bliss. Will that work ? Delicious! Hi Polly, I have not tried this, but it sounds like a delicious experiment! Next time will grind ingredients separately to get a more chunky result. With Halloween and all the holidays after – clients keep dropping off yummy treats I can’t eat if I want to stick with my new keto lifestyle. (Learn about net carbs here.) Thanks for the recipe. It’s easy to make, healthy, and delicious! This paleo low carb granola recipe takes just 10 minutes of prep for a big batch. I've added flax seed blueberries diced apples dried cranberries peaches etc. I appreciate any ideas you have. You just made my day, Julia! How much maple extract did you use? Thanks so much for the recipe! This was amazing!! Hi Edith, Sorry to hear that and thanks for letting me know. Use my sweetener conversion calculator to get an exact measurement. Let me know how you like the granola! I love this! Top rating, I made this and it was easy and yummy to me. I added cinnamon and will add pumpkin spice in the fall. To freeze the bars for up to two months, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and then place in a freezer bag. I love having cereal again for breakfast and this makes the Best cereal granola! Hi Stephanie, You can omit the egg white. Required fields are marked *. THE best breakfast I've had in a long time. It will even stay nice and crisp when it’s kept airtight! It’s low carb anyway. Thank you. My family loves this added a small amount of a Cinnamon /Swerve mixture sprinkled on top before baking. This was such an awesome treat when you’re missing a bowl of cereal. Should I use less coconut oil next time. So successful! Don't over-process! Top with soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, low fat milk, or yogurt. Tastes great and has given me a reason to stay on my diet. My favorite childhood cereal was filled with granola clusters, and I used to pick them out because they were the best part! It’s heavenly! Pulse again, stopping when the pecans are in large pieces. It will brown and crisp your granola. Like you said, adapt to what you have. This recipe is so delicious. Now I realize I need a food processor to make it ☹️ I have a blender but not a processor. Since starting Keto, I have greatly missed cereal and so this was a very enjoyable treat. You don’t need to refrigerate it, just keep it in a cool, dark place in an airtight container. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. Have a great day! It’s great for a snack and this morning I used it as cereal with some unsweetened almond milk. Mmmmm. Put it in my yogurt this morning. thanks so much! Will that work instead of food processor? The nuts I used in the recipe were salted. i could eat that stuff off the spoon! These nut cereal bars are healthy and delicious. That will get you the weight of one serving. You could also get a volumetric measure of servings after that just for fun, but see above about volumetric measures of dry goods (especially chunky, variably sized dry goods like this). If you go that route, the resulting granola texture will be a little different compared to a food processor. ¼ cup Master Granola (Ingredients below) ½ cup blueberries (or mixed berries) ½ cup unsweetened almond milk. Hi Tracy! Mater Granola Ingredients: ½ cup raw almonds ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas) ½ cup raw walnuts ½ cup raw cashews Made with my kids’ favorite cereal, Cheerios, these honey nut bars are super simple to make and are a healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth! It doesn’t get crispy until after cooling, though. With full fat Greek plain yogurt, my husband was very satisfied and happily surprised that it lasted him through the morning. Hi Tiffany! This hot cereal is a delicious twist on oatmeal with some added protein and fiber to help satisfy you and keep you full. Super crunchy and tasty. I added cashews, some cinnamon and a little sugarfree maple syrup. I Love this recipe….Decided to experiment and added 1 tablespoon cinnamon to the recipe, when the granola was warm out of the oven I added Lillys sugar-free chips.