Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 September 2019. Can also be used for jellies or frozen deserts, Easy release: The interior non-stick coating on the Bundt ring cake tin makes for easy release and quick clean up time after baking, time after time, Lifetime warranty: We take pride in presenting the very finest products. Have used mine for many, many years, for family and friends Bday cakes. Performs, performs, performs. UK only. ★offer is available to first-time subscribers only and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. All NordicWare bakeware is made of outstanding quality materials, this Heritage Bundt Tin is fabulous too. I love the Nordic Ware products. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. To receive the latest offers, new recipes and more! You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page 3; Page Create Gift Registry; Filters Close. Page. Hele mooie zware aluminium vorm. Cakes released well. I've used other bundt pans, but they always stick to the side, no matter how much I spray and flour them. Amazon Platinum Mastercard Baking sheets. The pan is non-stick coated for easy release and clean-up. The pan is non-stick coated for easy release and clean-up. Our exclusive heavy cast aluminum Bundt® Bakeware provides superior baking performance. 1. Mixes and recipes may vary. I grease and flour as the recipe says but...today the whole bottom of the cake was left in the pan. Door op ‘accepteren’ te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces. Very happy with the purchase! See All Recipes. Nordic Ware Anniversary 6 Cup Bundt Pan. *The gift card will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account. A first class cake tin , oozes quality. so disappointed. I was really excited to receive this duet pan, and looking forward to get around to using it soon. The Bundt pan’s origins date back hundreds of years to a European bread pan called a kugelhopf mould. After you buy, know what to make. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I'm looking forward to experimenting with the other 5!! As long as you put enough butter in it everything slides out easy! I used this pan to make my first bundt cake and it was great to use! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. From limited edition bundt pans to microwavable cookware and everything in between. Best in Quality and Performance. I recently inventoried my Bundt pans. Degelijke zware vorm van topkwaliteit. Our unique pans are wonderful for bread, molded desserts and savory dishes, as well as cake. Degelijke zware vorm van topkwaliteit. Be the first to know about new product launches, seasonal recipe features, and exclusive discounts. Free postage. £9.99. betaal facturen of Sold by WOWooO and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. £39.00. 3. Ik heb een aantal Nordic Ware vormen gekregen, waaronder deze. There was a problem completing your request. This beautifully sculpted cake is decorated with an elegant scalloped design.