Cosmetic damage, but what a shame. These high-quality baker’s half sheets are durable yet affordable. Absolutely pleased. Wires are made of Galvanized Steel and will not rust. Haven't used this yet, but I bought it as a duplicate for one I already own - so good I know I can use two. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware Natural aluminum commercial bakeware is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability Made of pure aluminum to produce evenly browned goods Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity and the reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping The superior heat conductivity of aluminum ensures that you achieve consistent, evenly browned results every time you bake. The stated interior measurements are wrong. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use. Why, you ask? The quality is the best and thickest I have seen. First time using the pan I slid it into the oven, it scratched the underside. Unfortunately, they are just shy of fitting my standard baking oven in Germany. All sheets are made of aluminum. This is one of only many Nordic Ware baking pans I have bought and loved! Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per week Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Intermediate. 3. Unable to add item to Wish List. As a thank you for signing up, we’ll email you a one-time code for *$20 off your next order of $85 or more on www.nordicware.com, plus free shipping! Please try your search again later. The plastic covers were an awesome added touch to the gift. ? $24 – $42. 2. The durable, natural aluminum construction bakes evenly and browns uniformly, while the light color prevents overbrowning. Go to. Grid is made of steel with a PTFE and PFOA-free nonstick coating. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. A quality baking sheet that's perfect for condo-sized ovens; however, mine has *slightly* warped after only a couple months use and is a serious stain magnet. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Well Made Frequency Used: Several times per week Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Intermediate. I use daily, although not for baking. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. These were highly recommended by America’s Test Kitchen, I don’t know how I managed without them all these years. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Glad we made the purchase. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use. I am a loyal Nordic Ware fan; these pans are fantastic and I love that they are still made in America. Pure aluminum will never rust, and a reinforced, encapsulated rim prevents warping. 80 years old and do a lot of baking for friends and relatives. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan. 2. You can't go wrong. • Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. ?Note on washing. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Well Made Frequency Used: 1-2 times total Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Intermediate. Fits European sized ovens. and we have not verified it. Free shipping applies to US Continental orders only. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per week Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced. So far it has lived up to expectations. Wish it didn't scratch as easily. Followed the recipe in the cook book that came with it. They are a little bit harder to clean than I'd like. These will be for gifts, but I've had my own for years and love them. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Dozens of times Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Intermediate. Wish I had started using these Nordic Ware baking sheets decades ago. $33.61. So much better than the 3 old, beat-up teflon cookie sheets I should have gotten rid of long ago. This one is slightly more pricey, but worth it. Be the first to know about new product launches, seasonal recipe features, and exclusive discounts. Never put an aluminum baking sheet through the dishwasher. Professional pastry chefs and bakeries bake on aluminum sheets for perfect results. Depending on what you are cooking you can use a re-usable Sil-Pat, or equivalant, pan liner. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. The brand has since won over millions of avid bakers (including ourselves!) Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. Those encapsulated galvanized steel rims (say that five times fast!) Don’t be. This aluminum baker's quarter sheet from Nordic Ware is great for brownies and small batches of cookies. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan. Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Baking Sheets. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per week Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Experienced. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well. They are the best sheet pans I've ever used, and I've been baking & cooking for a LONG time! 4. Sign up and enjoy email exclusive holiday promotions all November. I am finally going to purchase another one (the higher sided baking sheet) just to have have something for back up. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Instead wash it and hand dry it fairly quickly. Enter your email address to receive the code and use on www.nordicware.com (online only). Encapsulated galvanized steel rims prevent warping. Best pan yet. I squirted a little dawn on it and within a minute it was clean. Wilton Countless Celebrations Cake Pan Set, 10-Piece Letter and Number Cake Pan. Aluminum has a negative reaction with automatic dishwasher detergent that can damage the finish and stain it permanently. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Dozens of times Length of Ownership: More than 5 years Ability: Experienced. Sign up and enjoy email exclusive holiday promotions all November. Excellent conduction, does not warp under any circumstances and is truly non stick. I'm really hoping they don't do what my old sheet pans did over time; warp and burn. • Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. ★offer is available to first-time subscribers only and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. This standard jelly roll pan is slightly smaller than our half sheet. It met my expectations. Quarter Sheet: 12.94" L x 9.63" W x 1.13" H When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well. No warping in the oven, easy enough to clean, good design. Nordic Ware Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Baking Sheets. This is one of only many Nordic Ware baking pans I have bought and loved! View all Shipping Options and Delivery Estimates. There has been no warping so far, which I am also impressed over. I bought mine at least nine years ago. The aluminum sheets conduct heat evenly for excellent results. Unlike my old baking sheet, this one did not warp up at the corners when it got hot. 1. • Nordic Ware pioneered natural aluminum bakeware for the consumer market over 15 years ago and now has over 40 styles available in the collection, • Made of pure, uncoated natural aluminum, • 100% made in USA in Minneapolis, Minnesota, • Pans are made of a special hardened aluminum alloy that provides superbly uniform heat conductivity and maximizes scratch resistance, • Shiny and non-porous natural aluminum provides natural nonstick performance, • Embossed Nordic Ware logo signal quality and value from a trusted legacy brand for over 70 years. I HAVEN'T USED IT YET BUT I AM SURE IT WILL BE VERY GOOD. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. These are the best! Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Dozens of times Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced. To help keep the pan cleaner, I have occasionally used a sheet of aluminum foil instead of parchment paper. Love it. Having an encapsulated steel rim adds structural support to prevent warping of the pan. These are very nice half sheets. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Dozens of times Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Intermediate. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per month Length of Ownership: 2-5 years Ability: Experienced. Reasonably priced for proffesional quality. Write Review Jane Bonnett You always know you're getting quality with NordicWare. It stayed perfectly level throughout the baking time. I'm not lying when I say that this is the only baking sheet I own (I am a minimalist.). Nordic Ware is my go-to, especially since the brand at my local homewares store is (somehow) twice the price. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: 1-2 times total Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Intermediate. After you buy, know what to make. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I expect to have these pans for many years to come. I have bought other products from Nordic ware after using this. Half Sheet: 17.88" L x 12.88" W x 1.06" H Pressed into use immediately. Finally tossed the pan that came with the oven. 3. La calidad es excelente y el precio es bastante bueno. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Nordic Ware's line of Natural Commercial Bakeware is designed for commercial use, and exceeds expectations in the home. So glad I did my research and decided to give Nordic Ware a try. If you’re in Canada check out crown cookware, they have very good quality sheet pans for less, they just don’t carry this Jelly roll size! Creativity meets natural aluminum sustainability. Bought both half- and quarter- sheets. I bought enough for gifts, and one was dented but customer service was on the ball and sent me out a replacement. These premium pans have a lifetime durability and will never rust. Not advisable for cooking tomatoes, tells you on information leaflet that's stuck on pan. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Well Made Frequency Used: Have not used yet Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Well Made Frequency Used: Several times per week Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Intermediate. Nordic Ware Naturals® Big Sheet Baking Pan, Aluminum, Lifetime Warranty, 2.06 lbs, 19.50" X 13.50" X 1" Naturals Big Extra Large Baking Sheet, Formed Aluminum, Fits All Standard Ovens.