And in the somber time of a funeral or memorial service, bagpipes are a resonating and beautiful choice of music. LIGHTS OUT ACOUSTIC AND SOLO/DUO ARTISTS PROVIDE LIVE MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT ALL OVER THE USA AND CANADA! I was elected Pipe Major of the band in September 2017. In the weeks following the attacks on September 11, we went to catechism class at a Catholic church in Manhattan. Save musicians, entertainers, speakers, and services, and they’ll appear here. We'll send out your request to get the ball rolling. Phelps has performed at hundreds of events throughout New England as well as in Scotland, Ireland, Australia, Switzerland, Canada, Panama, and Italy. 3. I studied the Piobaireachd style of piping. This category features vendors providing virtual services, 1. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A BIG IMPACT WITH YOUR MARRIAGE PROPOSAL, SAY IT WITH THE MAGIC OF BAGPIPES HERALDING THE MOMENT! I am an experienced bagpiper of over 10 years playing any event you would like. Nicolas has been professionally playing the bagpipes at... Been playing in Connecticut for over 25 years, serving in increased posiitions of authority in numerous bands. Music of Ireland, Scotland, and America Email: NewYorkBagpipe@hotmail.com Phone: 212 769 4369Email: NewYorkBagpipe@hotmail.com Phone: 212 769 4369 CORNBREAD IS AN... {{searchCtrl.fullFilteredResults.length}}. The uilleann pipes are quieter than the Highland (Scottish) pipes and have much greater range... {{searchCtrl.fullFilteredResults.length}}. Choose who best fits your event and book with us to receive our money-back guarantee. Learn more, “Patrick Martens pipes and drums were fantastic!” Showing 33 Bagpipers serving Brooklyn, NY, pricing for hiring Bagpipers in Brooklyn, NY, Christopher Martin- Professional Bagpiper. He founded the John White Johnston Memorial Pipe Band as a tribute to his father. “Patrick arrived early, looked amazing and played beautifully. He was lovely.”, Lesa C. said When you want the best, the choice is simple. Search for Bagpipers in New York City, New York above. Whatever the desired effect, be it dramatic staging, or sweet background music, we will work with you to achieve it. I have been bagpiping for over 35 years and have played with many organizations including the FDNY Bagpipe band. And one of the most traditional sounds along the parade route is that of the bagpipes. My repertoire consists of all the standards plus many jigs and reels to liven up your occasion. He takes great pride in the tone and sound of his instrument, and his sound and experience will be an unforgettable part of your event.... Patrick Roniger has had over 16 years of piping experience, 9 of which he has been professionally performing at events. Ian has played for A-list parties in Manhattan, on recordings for David Steele, for a comedy sketch at the Upright Citizens Brigade, on Last Week Tonight with Jon Oliver, as a soloist on Anumpam Shobhakar's "Book Of Harmony," and countless weddings, parties, funerals, and events. And in the somber time of a funeral or memorial service, bagpipes are a resonating and beautiful choice of music.