Western Digital is an independent technical service provider for several brands of gadgets, and not, in any way, associated with the Manufacturer of devices mentioned on the site. The webpage prompts you to connect your Mac computer to the Absolutely Wi-Fi network and refresh the browser. If you are a business customer please contact. Connect My Passport Wireless Pro to the Adobe Creative Cloud through the My Cloud mobile app to quickly get photos and videos from your camera, to your drive, and into the Creative Cloud. It has a USB port, a card slot, and another USB port to connect it to the computer. Tap the green + icon beside the ‘My Passport’ option on the left-hand side of the screen. When the update is complete, your drive reboots. About Your WD Drive My Passport™ User Manual 2. Ce manuel est disponible dans les langues suivantes: Anglais. Page 55: Performing A Manual Update Go to to locate and download an available lick the Online location of the WD My Passport Wireless file to your computer, or c firmware link at the bottom of the screen. I acknowledge that the information above will be kept until i am notified that this item is back in stock or for 120 days, whichever occurs first. Vous cherchez un manuel ? Depuis l'application, allez sur les Paramètres de My Passport Wireless. Final Shipping and Taxes calculated at checkout, By submitting your email, you acknowledge Western Digital's, This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].pageTitle}}, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.amountFormatted}}. {{customPromotionInfo.ctaLabel}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} Receive free standard shipping on eligible purchases delivered to the following countries Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden. Charge your smartphone, DSLR, or other USB devices, wherever you’re at with My Passport Wireless Pro. valid email address. Posez votre question ici Wi-Fi password protection helps to keep your photography, videos, music and other important files safe from unauthorized wireless access. Save Time With SD 3.0 'Item' : 'Items'}}), / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, / {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.billingPlanName}}, By clicking the "Sign Up" button below, you acknowledge Western Digital's. You can use the 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz band for transferring data via the Western Digital My Cloud app. Enter your account email address to receive an email with password reset instructions. Wait for a few minutes until the WD My Passport hard drive is scanned by the Recoverit application. Choose admin and begin using the WD My Passport device. Create Your Own Internet Hotspot Avez-vous une question au sujet de Western Digital My Passport Wireless Pro à laquelle vous ne trouvez pas de réponse dans le mode d'emploi ? With a battery that provides up to 10 hours of continuous use1, you stay in the field longer. Travel Light Stay Creative Consulter le mode d'emploi de Western Digital My Passport Wireless Pro ci-dessous. Plus votre question sera clairement formulée, plus vous aurez de chances de recevoir une réponse rapide d'un autre utilisateur. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce dernier, nous considérerons que vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. C'est très simple : entrez le nom de la marque et le type de produit dans la barre de recherche pour consulter gratuitement et immédiatement le manuel de votre choix en ligne. Details & exclusions, By signing in, you agree to Western Digital's 8737 17 3 kg 2010-10-11 16:57:50 2012-06-08 13:40:02 Use My Passport Wireless Pro as a portable media server and wirelessly stream media to a Smart TV, smartphone, or any other supported device with Plex. Ce manuel appartient à la catégorie Les disques durs externes et a été évalué par 6 personnes avec une moyenne de 8.1. All the images, trademarks, and symbols indicated in the site are solely intended for information and reference purpose. Free standard shipping on all eligible orders over 25€. Works With PC and Mac Computers Out of the Box Your form has been submitted successfully! Choose a file recovery destination path that is different from the original path, i.e., My Passport external drive. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Use My Passport Wireless Pro as a Wi-Fi hub and share an Internet connection with up to eight (8) separate devices. Requires DLNA®/UPnP®or Plex-enabled devices for streaming. Sans tenir compte du backup périodique? All rights reserved. Ce manuel appartient à la catégorie Les disques durs externes et a été évalué par 6 personnes avec une moyenne de 8.1. You can now use the WD My Cloud hard drive. A 5GHz 802.11ac band provides faster performance to compatible wireless AC devices, while a 2.4GHz 802.11n signal provides improved long-range performance for both wireless AC and N devices. Copyright © 2020 - 2021 Western Digital | All rights are reserved. Composants du produit My Passport Wireless Pro (vue du dessus) 1 Voyants d'état de la batterie 2 Voyant de connexion Wi-Fi 3 Voyant d’état du disque dur My Passport Wireless Pro (vue arrière) Sélectionnez Micrologiciel. and All-day Battery Life Terms of Use. With a USB 2.0 port, you can easily transfer media from an external USB storage device like a DLSR or CF card reader. Beautifully Organize And Stream With Plex The WD Device comes with high-capacity mobile storage designed to store the photos without any difficulty. Assurez-vous de décrire le problème que vous rencontrez avec Western Digital My Passport Wireless Pro aussi précisément que possible. / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} Portable Follow these steps to do a WD 4TB my passport wireless pro portable hard drive setup on a Mac computer. J'ai déjà utilisé my passport une fois pour sauvegarder des données. Drives, {{productPriceObj[bogoItems.productId].prices.list.amountFormatted}}, {{productPriceObj[bogoItems.productId].prices.sale.amountFormatted}}, Your Cart ({{totalItems}} {{totalItems == 1 ? Western Digital reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. You will need to connect the computer to the Absolutely Wi-Fi network and refresh the browser. Click I Accept. 8738 18 3 MHz 2010-10-11 16:57:50 2012-06-08 13:40:02 Stream Up to 8 HD Videos Simultaneously Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site. Connect your mobile device to the WD My Cloud Wi-Fi SSID and return to the app. Based on streaming HD 720p, 3 Mbps video to one device over Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz single band only. And when you activate Drive Lock through the device dashboard, you prevent unauthorized USB access to your content if it’s ever lost or stolen.