Would this router still be useful as a wifi to ethernet bridge if combined with this Orbi system? It’s fast, never drops out and was so easy to set up.It wasn’t cheap, but it was so worth it. Do you have plans to compare it to some of the older routers maybe with a performance graphic? Orbi WiFi 6 Mesh Systems are also designed to deliver on the gigabit internet speeds promised by service providers, with the RBK752/753 supporting internet speeds of up to 1 Gigabit and RBK852/853 supporting up to 2.5 Gigabit speeds for those lucky enough to have it. It’s the bandwidth that matters which only applies to active clients. Purchased from JBHiFi in Prahran, female consultant very knowledgable about product. Granted I will miss the multigig port which is on Asus but again – I am not having any real need for a multigig WAN or LAN port at the moment or for the next few yrs. 1. So if you’re using an older Orbi set, like the RBK13, and want to upgrade, you won’t be able to re-use any of the existing hardware. Joining the flagship Orbi WiFi 6 AX6000 Tri-band Mesh System (RBK852), this new Orbi Mesh System, with its attractive price point, is designed to make robust whole home WiFi 6 mesh accessible to more households around the globe. That will be a HUGE PLUS I think. 2) If CAT5 cable is not available at 1 location, can I connect 1 satellite over CAT5 to main router and let 2nd satellite connect/sync using wifi backhaul to main router? You can use the RT-AX58U in the Access Point or Media Bridge mode. Thank you. We linked up to the NBN and the internet speeds were TERRIBLE! So happy I bought the netgear Orbi. It's enough to cover a 36 squares house with 5Ghz WiFi. So overall, its Wi-Fi speeds will be significantly lower than the older cousin’s. “Providing a range of options for consumers and small businesses, NETGEAR boasts the largest portfolio of WiFi 6 routers, range extenders, mesh WiFi systems, and cable gateways in the industry. I bought one base + one satellite a couple of months ago. Instead, the general user should probably stick to the ISP recommended modem/router so that they can get proper support for it. I may not need it if I place the 2 satellites appropriately, but I hate to just put this less-than-6 month old ASUS router out to pasture if it still can be useful…. IF you were to make the decision, which way would you go? I travel permently so fixed line no good. NETGEAR, Inc., the leading provider of mesh WiFi systems that power today’s smart homes and small businesses, is introducing the next WiFi 6 member of the Orbi Mesh WiFi family, NETGEAR Orbi WiFi 6 AX4200 Tri-band Mesh Systems (RBK752/753).Joining the flagship Orbi WiFi 6 AX6000 Tri-band Mesh System (RBK852), this new Orbi Mesh System, with its attractive price point, is designed … Looking for a new Wi-Fi 6 solution but can’t stomach the cost of Netgear’s Orbi AX6000 (model RBK852)? Doubled MBPS throughout house (close to 100MBPS), the set up was a little fiddly, we have pretty good IT knowledge. Please report by highlighting it and pressing Ctrl Enter Thank you! Hope this is incorrect as it would be quite limiting given how many connected devices we have in a home in this day and age. Also wifi extends outdoor with no problem using the 2.4Ghz. And the wifi only web interface is very powerful, allowing complex setups. Current setup GT-AX11000 primary and two XT8 nodes. Without the Orbi internet speed was intermittent. A detailed breakdown on the differentiating features and specifications of the high-performance Orbi WiFi 6 Mesh Systems is provided in the table. 2) Is there a way to FORCE 2.4G WiFi connection with ORbin router? The normal update once again did not work and had to re-setup the router +2 satellites again. The mobile app setup nearly worked but one satellite (the wired one) didn’t work. NETGEAR Orbi WiFi 6 AX4200 Tri-band Mesh Systems (RBK752/753), Apple’s New ARM-Based Macs Don’t Support External GPUs, CD PROJEKT RED Re-Confirms Cyberpunk 2077’s December Release Date, Google Photos Will No Longer Offer Free Unlimited Storage, NVIDIA Could Be Planning a GeForce RTX 3050, Antec Neo ECO GOLD ZEN 700W Power Supply Review. I know this isn’t a full review, but I just ordered the RBK753 from Costco (includes 2 satellites). Would recommend. I had initially decided to buy the Asus ZenWiFi AX XT8, but no one seems to have it. I recently purchased this to replace an old google wifi setup (3 pucks ac1200). I've wanted one of these for ages. We linked up to the NBN and the internet speeds were TERRIBLE! 1. I decided on the Netgear Orbi RBK20, with the base router and one satellite. I suppose that stability might matter more than speed (Zoom doesn’t seem very demanding), and any differences in the ability to move within the network might be unimportant given that she’ll be chained to a desk or at just a few other sites for most of the day. That was painful and should not be required. I was debating between this and the gryphon ac3000 for a 3 story 3000sq ft home. It required someone with better knowledge than we had to get it to work with the ISP's modem/router but once up and running, it was seamless. Our Verdict. With 2 teenagers and 2 adults, the complaining about slow wifi and disconnecting from the internet disappeared. What they choose to see or record is up to them as stated in their privacy policy. Netgear Orbi WiFi 6 combines super-fast mesh networking with latest Wi-Fi 6 ... Two minute review.