Netgear's Nighthawk earns four out of five stars and the PCMag Editors' Choice award for 802.11ac routers. With its wide base and rubber feet, this big router won't slip and slide all over a surface. Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Otherwise, the slower BT Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender 1200 is half the price. I have also done a 30-30-30 reset and the exact same results. The Asus Blue Cave smart router is the whole package with style, speed, security and all... Don't know what to watch tonight? showMore: 'Afficher plus', I tested playing a Netflix movie while wirelessly connected to the R7000, at first with these QoS settings disabled. MSRP $199.99. †Le débit maximal du signal Wifi suit la norme IEEE 802.11. Oddly, the WPS button is around the back rather than up front, meaning you have to reach behind the unit whenever you want to pair a new wireless device without typing in a Wi-Fi password. In other routers, you simple click on the wireless network you want to bridge the second router to, and the bridging happens pretty much automatically. You may unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time. Keep an eye on your inbox! NTGR.Config = { The wide base of the R7000 makes it very sturdy, even with cables connected to every port. I also noticed that while it's beneficial that the R7000 can operate as an access point, bridge, or repeater, but placing it in Bridge mode was a pain. Profitez de vitesses Wifi jusqu'à 300 % plus rapides que l'ancien adaptateur N900. | Adaptateur USB Ethernet CNET Labs NAS performance scores via wired Gigabit Ethernet connection (in megabytes per second). Produit référencé le : 13/11/2017 The R7000 supports 600Mbps at 2.4GHz and up to 1300Mbps at the 5GHz band. It’s a shame these features aren’t included in the router firmware though. Découvrez les fonctionnalités offertes par Genie, (Voir la liste des équipements pris en charge), 2 en 1 – modem LTE et routeur Wifi AC1900, Wifi d'une extrême rapidité pour accès haut débit, jusqu'à 300 Mbit/s en 4G LTE ou jusqu'à 1 900 Mbit/s en filaire, Idéal lorsque la connectivité filaire est impossible, peu pratique ou lente, Processeur Dual Core 1 GHz pour des performances Wifi, filaires et WAN-to-LAN optimales, QoS avancée intelligente : streaming vidéo et jeu en ligne prioritaires, Portée maximale avec des amplificateurs haute puissance et des antennes externes pour une connectivité optimale, Compatibilité open source sur www.myopenrouter.com, 5 ports Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1 000 Mbit/s (1 port WAN et 4 ports LAN), 2 ports USB : 1 port USB 3.0 et 1 port USB 2.0, AC1900 (600 Mbit/s à 2,4 GHz avec prise en charge 256 QAM + 1 300 Mbit/s à 5 GHz 11ac)†, Wifi Dual Band simultané : Tx/Rx 3 x 3 (2,4 GHz) + 3 x 3 (5 GHz), Amplificateurs haute puissance avec 3 antennes externes, LTE catégorie 6 (vitesse de téléchargement de 300 Mbit/s, vitesse de chargement de 50 Mbit/s), agrégation de porteuses 2 bandes (jusqu'à 40 MHz), Logement de carte Micro SIM 3FF (carte SIM non incluse), LTE B1 (2 100 MHz), B3 (1 800 MHz), B7 (2 600 MHz), B8 (900 MHz), B20 (800 MHz), B38 (2 600 MHz), B40 (2 300 MHz), Mémoire : 128 Mo de mémoire Flash et 256 Mo de RAM, Qualité de service sur les connexions montantes et descendantes : reconnaissance et hiérarchisation automatiques des applications, Prise en charge de la norme IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6), URL personnalisée gratuite pour configurer votre serveur FTP personnel. Diffusez vos fichiers multimédias sur votre téléviseur et vos consoles de jeu grâce au serveur DLNA®. If you want support for Time Machine backups, the Netgear is definitely the way to go, but the Asus comes with Dual-WAN and a few other nifty unique features of its own. The way the silver-finished front tapers to a point even resembles a razor blade. Accès réseau pour les invités : distinct et sécurisé, Modem/routeur 4G LTE Nighthawk AC1900 (R7100LG). Also, you can set the router to optimize upstream Internet traffic for gaming or downstream traffic for video streaming. L'adaptateur USB 3.0 Wifi Nighthawk AC1900 va vous permettre d'atteindre une vitesse sans fil de 1,9 Gb/s. I did a file copy of a 1.5GB video clip to the attached My Passport. The front port is USB 3.0 and the back port is USB 2.0. Also, the true speed that the Nighthawk can obtain will not become apparent until we start seeing compatible 3x3 built-in wireless 802.11ac adapters in devices (probably in abother 6 months to a year). Gigabit Wifi : Wifi nouvelle génération pour un débit maximum, Gigabit filaire : la solution idéale pour le jeu et le streaming de vidéos HD, Processeur Dual Core : processeur Dual Core 1 GHz pour des performances Wifi, filaires et WAN-to-LAN optimales. The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 is going to provide a faster and more consistent online experience than the box Xfinity provides. Setup is largely identical to extender mode, as you’ll still need to connect to its Wi-Fi network and rename wireless networks through the web interface. Les amplificateurs et les antennes externes augmentent la portée des périphériques mobiles dans toute votre habitation. Every Nighthawk features speeds from AC1900 up to AC5300 and AD7200 for the Nighthawk X10 home router. Generally, walls shorten the reach of a Wi-Fi signal, and other Wi-Fi devices create interference. On the back panel are Gigabit WAN and four Gigabit LAN ports, a reset button, and a power button. Enabling QoS requires configuring a few settings in the interface. Vous pouvez également utiliser Push 'N' Connect pour connecter des appareils à votre réseau domestique en appuyant sur un bouton. When i try the cancel button at login and it goes to where you enter the Serial Number i never get the Continue button, it's like it does not recognize my s/n. Optimisez les performances lorsque vous jouez en ligne ou que vous diffusez vos contenus en streaming grâce aux vitesses Wifi atteignant 1 900 Mbit/s et au puissant processeur Dual Core 1 GHz. Service optimal : amplificateurs haute puissance avec 3 antennes externes pour un service 4G LTE optimal, Haut débit filaire : port WAN Gigabit Ethernet pour un service haut débit filaire comme connexion alternative.