Understanding what the maxes are for each attribute category is essential. You can see this during the character selection just before the Prelude. Although you may be inclined to try all of the different types of combinations available, it can take some time to test them all. Recently I updated the latest version of your app, it crashed every time when i open.Need Assistance. For this test we took a 6'6 Slasher with no badges and repeatedly dunked in traffic 200 times for each span. Because pouring magical skill points into your attributes is far more fun than doing the whole ‘practice makes perfect’ thing. Due to this, putting points in to strength and rebounding is an easy way to guarantee you don't get destroyed inside the paint. 1 priority is taking it to the streets, there is no need to crank up the difficulty in MyCareer. We took 200 threes with each and recorded the stats. Originally published on November 19, 2019 Figures and player positions are accurate as of March 24, 2020. So I typically wind up on faster slashers and guards, who can often blow by me baseline, even if I know that's their move. The good thing is that the acquisition of your VC can be applied to all of your players. Press J to jump to the feed. Macbeth Plisskin The … Close. We did 200 rebounds for each "battle". Normally when I play MyPark I'm with two of my friends, a sharpshooting guard, and a glasscleaning center. Determining which of your MyPlayers takes that role has a lot to do with what you do best in the game. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. I cover sports video games like NBA 2K, Madden, MLB The Show, FIFA, NHL, EA UFC, Fight Night, Super Mega Baseball, DIRT, F1, NASCAR, Forza, and everything in between. 3. Weight does not negatively affect your speed outside of the obvious drop in speed and speed with ball ratings. Centers like to be the biggest, baddest dudes on the court. If you're like most NBA … I can bump them and cut them off better. As a center, your average height starts at 7’ 0”, your average weight starts at 255, and your wingspan starts at 93.8. If you're playing to enjoy every aspect of the game–especially the MyCareer experience–I'd advised putting your difficulty settings on All-Star or Superstar. I can really only upgrade rebounding or strength at this point, both of which are low, so I want to make sure I don't screw it up. And it helps me bump people in the paint, take them out the paint . From there, you’re then going to be brought to a Snapshot menu that gives you a quick overview of your player’s cap breaker, fans, and teammate chemistry. NBA 2K19, of course, gives players another opportunity to make their player an unstoppable force on the court. Then I added upgraded on my strength by 2 slots, and do feel a difference. However, the difference between 70 acceleration and 80 acceleration, for example, is very small. NBA 2K Tutes tests and breaks down the Strength attribute in NBA 2K21, including side by side comparisons.. Remember, you might get less VC for styling on rookie, but you'll be able to do it so often that you'll likely earn more than you would on a higher difficulty–despite higher VC payouts. He has a total of 41 Badges. Heavier weight is always good, as this ups your strength and boxout ability, as well as keeps your contact dunking high. Having this kind of diversity in playing style and still being able to create a top tier player is what makes this year’s game so much more enjoyable. I'm hoping this changes as I level up the strength. Don't get me wrong, attributes are important, but badges are what really make the difference on the virtual court. Purely from an attribute standpoint, the difference in speed, vertical and acceleration is ~ 6 lower at maximum weight compared to minimum but this difference is very negligible as you can see here and here. Teams will feed it inside early and often against you if you cannot stand your ground on defense. JohnnyVideoGame. Many NBA 2K players have multiple MyPlayers. Within this menu, however, you’ll also find Attributes, which you can open up in order to, as you may have guessed, upgrade attributes in NBA 2K19. But, as with all NBA 2K games, there are plenty of different styles to play with. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Obviously, you can accelerate your MyPlayer's progression by buying VC at any point, but none of the following tips requires you to spend. If this is you, don't be ashamed to put your difficulty rating on rookie. In exchange for giving up this tiny amount of movement speed you gain a significant amount of strength, giving you the ability to play improved defense and finish through contact.