748 Kj … Browse around and follow me on social! 1. Snacks. Remove granola from oven and allow to cool, stirring occasionally. They can pass off as a snack, a breakfast, a side item or lunch. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the 1 stick plus 2 tablespoons of butter with the sugar and egg yolk until smooth. Lightly grease a 22cm-square baking dish with oil, then set aside. Gather for Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Next time I may try adding cinnamon and raisins. Line bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 inch pan with aluminum foil, lightly sprayed with cooking spray or line with parchment. Place the oatmeal in the center of the parchment paper, and add the honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla, and a pinch of salt on the top of the oatmeal, and with clean hands, mix the granola altogether until well blended, and spread out in a single layer on the parchment paper. When granola has cooled to the touch, but still warm, line the bottom of the 9 X 9 pan with parchment paper, and press the granola evenly into the pan. Let cool before storing or the condensation will make your granola soggy. Combine mixed spice, grated carrot, sultanas, walnuts and oats for a granola that's reminiscent of our favourite bake - use it to top yogurt or a real carrot cake! While the granola is cooling, rinse the blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries in a colander under cool water, and turn out on to paper towels to drain. Deceptively delicious, folks usually think they’re about to bite into a rough piece of bark, leaving a pile of sawdust in their wake, however, these bars are yielding, sweet and crunchy all at once. Came right out of the (greased) pan. I would love to make and have these for a Sunday Brunch. 1 pint of fresh blueberries - rinsed and drained, 1 pint of blackberries - rinsed and drained, 6 Tablespoons of granulated sugar - divided. While I’ve baked these granola bars countless times over the past few years, they never cease to delight. Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F. Line a 16 x 26cm slice pan with baking paper. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Mixed berry snack bars recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Whether it is a healthy make-ahead breakfast or a lunch box snack, this recipe is the perfect low FODMAP treat! Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. I’m Olivia, its nice to meet you! Spread the vanilla/blackberries mixture on top of the blueberry layer, and spread the raspberry mixture on top of the vanilla layer. Stir in dried mixed berries. I tried cooking it vented, and it took longer than I was willing to wait. Rinse the blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries in a colander under cool water, and turn out on to paper towels to drain. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Line a 16 x 26cm slice pan with baking paper. Sign up to subscribe to our email list and get your FREE copy of Great basic granola bar recipe. Thank you so much for sharing this. Recent recipes Get a healthy dose of your daily fiber by using dietitian Amanda’s take on homemade berry, almond, and cinnamon granola. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. This sounds so good. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and cut into slices to serve. You can to connect with social networks or by Login form (if you are a member). If desired, use this cinnamon-y granola to make berry and yogurt parfaits using your favorite flavor of Greek yogurt; such as: Two Good vanilla Greek yogurt. They’re cool and creamy, with yogurt, and berries, and then the you get the oatmeal granola crunch. Store covered in a container. In a bowl, add the the blueberry yogurt, half the pint of blueberries, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 2 Tablespoons of sugar, 1 Tablespoon of honey, mix well and set aside. Stir every 15 to 20 minutes. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Let set for 1 hour. Make our easy granola bars to boost your energy levels. Our family loves to spend quality time together and create all the memories we can! Remove from the oven, and allow to cool on a wire rack. Although thisnthatwitholivia.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates. These oaty flapjack slices can be filled with fruit and nuts for extra goodness. Sprinkle the remaining blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries on top of the last layer, cover with foil, and place in the freezer overnight. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 2. When granola has cooled to the touch, but still warm, line the bottom of the 9 X 9 pan with parchment paper, and press the granola evenly into the pan. It’s important to note that you cook this uncovered. What a great and healthy snack for my family. Cook on high, uncovered, for 3 to 4 hours, or until the oats are no longer soft and are a golden brown. Simply mix, bake and serve. They're cool and creamy, with yogurt, and berries, and then the you get the oatmeal granola crunch. In a bowl, add the the blueberry yogurt, blueberries, vanilla, sugar, honey,  mix well and set aside. This information comes from online calculators. Mains Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Pour the wet mixture over the dry. Tasty and easy. You will get your private online COOKBOOK for free! These breakfast bars are more like eating a real treat than a healthy breakfast. Roughly chop and add the almonds to a large baking tray with the oats and seeds. Store cooled granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. In a large bowl, mix together oatmeal, coconut fakes, almonds, flaxseed, chia seeds, and ground cinnamon. Remove from pan and cut into bars. These mixed berry yogurt breakfast bars are more like eating a real treat than a healthy breakfast. Remove the granola from the freezer, and spread the Blueberry yogurt mixture on top of the granola. I'm Olivia - a lifestyle blogger bringing you the best in recipes, DIYs, parenting and more! This recipe is made completely from scratch, meaning that you’ll need to make the granola first and then the yogurt before assembling. I cut it twice - once while still slightly warm then I went over the lines again after it had cooled completely. In a third bowl, add the raspberry yogurt, raspberries, vanilla, sugar, honey, mix well, and set aside. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and cut into slices to serve. These granola bars are the perfect grab and go snack. Add the flour, baking powder and salt and beat at low speed until … This looks so great! Pour mixture onto prepared sheet pan and bake 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until granola is evenly browned. Get full acces to our GOLD MEMBER functions. Spread the vanilla/blackberries mixture on top of the blueberry layer, and spread the raspberry mixture on top of the vanilla layer. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. https://www.hy-vee.com/.../recipes/mixed-berry-almond-and-cinnamon-granola