from Monday to Friday, 11250 Poplar Ave, Bldg C, Showing results for "queen metal bed frame set". They kept me in the loop and delivered my orders on time. They were late, and when they said they would deliver it, they did not, and rescheduled it without notice. Jersey City, NJ. Breathe new life into your bedroom or guest room without breaking the bank with this clean-lined bed frame. Zinus. on sale for $183.65 original price $279.00 $ 183.65 $279.00. I had 2 other orders delivered by FedEx. The stylish metal bed frame will be your ideal choice to have a great rest. This Heavy-Duty Bed Frame is a heavy-duty metal black bed frame that can be adjusted to fit Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King mattress sets. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In addition, with a simple and modern appearance, this bed frame is suitable for a variety of home decoration styles. I am satisfied with Wayfair. Thank you for the opportunity to let you know.. Zena. It can also be used with any standard-sized foundation or box spring and mattress. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Also it’s very stable. Crafted from steel with a black finish, its frame offers an expandable design that can be adjusted to fit any size mattress from twin to king. Thank you for your interest doing business with us! Plus, if your bed comes with a headboard, this design features headboard bracket compatibility. It is convenient for storage, making your room clean and tidy. ZINUS Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box S… Crafted from steel in a solid finish, this low-profile piece comes in a variety of sizes to best fit your space. The manufacturer backs this product with a five-year limited warranty. If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible, we will exert great effort to cope with the issue according to the status of the item with partial refund, full refund or return for replacement. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. $503.99. Buy Best Choice Products 4-Post Queen Size Modern Metal Canopy Bed w/ Mattress Support Headboard Footboard - Black at Walmart.com IMPACT_RAD ... Full/Queen - Metal Headboard Frame Not Included - Linen Fabric (Queen) Overstock $ 86.99. A good night’s sleep bed. Please note that order cancellation after shipment will be liable to the recall cost charged by UPS, which is $15.90. Came in about 30 pieces, and tore my brand new box spring when I put it on top. The interlocking frame system requires no tools and can be assembled in minutes. Set a simplistic foundation for your restful retreat with this understated bed frame, an essential for any master suite or bedroom. Simple & Modern Design: Without any complicated decoration, our metal bed frame adopts a concise headboard … 476 results for queen metal bed frame with headboard. Easy web browsing for visually impaired customers, Metal Daybed Twin Bed Frame Stable Steel Slats Sofa Bed, Twin Daybed and Trundle Frame Set Trundle Day Bed, Metal Twin Kids Bunk Bed with Ladder Safety Guard Rails, 9 Inch Platform Low Profile Bed Frame Steel Slat Mattress Foundation, Wood Bed Frame Wood Slats Support Platform Twin Size, Metal Bunk Bed Twin Over Classic Bunk Bed Frame, Queen Size Platform Low Profile Bed Frame, Adjustable Massage Upholstered Bed Base with Remote Control & USB Ports, Queen Size Metal Bed Frame Steel Slat Platform, Full Size Metal Canopy Bed Frame 4 Poster Steel Slats Headboard Footboard, Twin Size Metal Frame Bed Platform Wooden Slat Support with Headboard, Adjustable Tufted Linen Fabric Upholstered Queen & Full Size Headboard, Overall dimension: 81" x 60" x 10" (L x W x H), Made of sturdy steel pipes to ensure long-term stable use, With a high load bearing capacity of 450 pounds, Extra under-bed space for easy storage and cleaning, Wooden support slats included, no box spring needed, Effectively prevent your mattress from sagging or sliding, Simple and modern design is for complementing any decoration of your room, Equipped with straightforward instruction manual for easy assembly.